It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony Oddness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So to name a few...

1, 303 blocks representing the number of games activities =30+3=33 - those blocks then built into a pyramid??
2, Nothing quite says Olympics like George Michael wearing a large skull belt buckle???
3, Masonic tiled backgrounds lighting up the seated areas??
4, What appeared to be a stage in the shape of a set square??
5, Large Phoenix known to be a illuminati symbol??
6, Odd selection of music referencing heaven, hell, being alive and lots of other very dark stuff??
7, Possible sacrifice of lady being offered up to whoever at the end of firestarter song, again very dark??
8, General dark theme??

Anymore I'm sure there is loads....

Harry

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

Big thread on this here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's very generic!
And much about the price of eggs as anything else... But ok.

Harry

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nothing happened, a great olympics was put on show, with great ceremonies for the world, can you not just enjoy the show instead of hoping for an attack or something sinister behind it? Seriously, it's people that create threads like this that are ruining ATS, just enjoy the show!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

few things i noted in closing ceremony
this ceremony full of black and white checker boards, pyramids, sun stuff beneath the pyramids 'illuminating' the stadium...

www.bbc.co.uk...

21.11 (9.11):

Suddenly on a big screen here's Michael Caine in that classic 1969 film The Italian Job. He utters that most famous quote: "I only told you to blow the bloody doors off!" and it's accompanied by an on stage explosion.

2241:

Next up is DJ Fatboy Slim aka Norman Cook. Before finding solo fame was in band The Housemartins. He's performing his 1998 tracks Right Here, Right Now and The Rockafeller Skank.

weseekthetruth.weebly.com...

2245:

Out of the three limousines come three London-born artists - Jessie J, Tinie Tempah and Taio Cruz. Jessie has sold over 2.5m copies of her debut album and was recently a coach on BBC1's The Voice. She performs her hit Price Tag.

vigilantcitizen.com...

tinie tempah's olympics 'theme tune' also just a little bit 'questionable'
vigilantcitizen.com...

2354: Take That appear on stage to sing their hit Rule the World :S

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Can we please let the Olympic "conspiracy" die?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here come the threads authored by people who are upset that nothing crazy happened.

"I've been let down, nothing happened! There was still some very unusual ritualistic stuff happening though, it must mean something! It HAS to mean something, it's the only thing that can make up for my disappointment."

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You missed the big octopus
and all the mason chess boards

Yup noted the same things
when we are wake up .. we can recognise all their "sh1t"
both London ceremony was full of negative energy
with 4 hrs of music and light everywhere .. after such ceremony
im sure all the people that were in that stadium felt that their energy has been drained
but i have to agree .. Imagine from John Lenon was positive energy

i give a 0/10
the vancouver ceremony was a thousand time better then all this dark and red

the smoke at the end was very odd .. big heavy smoke covered the entire stadium
how many fireword did they fire tonight
spreading something with the smoke
and then all infected athlete returning in their countries
we though they would destroy something.. i think we were mistaken on this
edit on 8/13/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arry01

My dad works for the company that did the lighting for the Opening and Closing ceremonies. The lights on the chairs was nothing masonic or shady. They were just another means of lighting the ceremonies and also a way to involve the audience and create a bigger picture for the TV audience.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Here come the threads authored by people who are upset that nothing crazy happened.

And here come the people with nothing to add.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Here, gaze into this for a moment. Only then will you see the irony in your post.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Here, gaze into this for a moment.

I only see your face. You should check your meds.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

"I've been let down, nothing happened! There was still some very unusual ritualistic stuff happening though, it must mean something! It HAS to mean something, it's the only thing that can make up for my disappointment."

I dont think anyone would want to see anything crazy happening just people who are interested in the subliminal message, if you dont think subliminal messages exist since the earlierst of days then look at the north coordinates for the great pyramid - exactly the same number as the speed of light. Just more secrets in plain sight its all about if you can see them / interpret them or not.

Originally posted by riddle6

My dad works for the company that did the lighting for the Opening and Closing ceremonies. The lights on the chairs was nothing masonic or shady. They were just another means of lighting the ceremonies and also a way to involve the audience and create a bigger picture for the TV audience.

Similar to my reply above, nobody is going to come out with it to your father are they. The masonic floor was in the lighting setup, IT DID NOT HAVE TO BE THERE.

For me my favourites were the 303 blocks, could have been any number but once again back to the 30+3=33 3x3=9 references combined with the 101 blocks of John Lennons face 10+1=11.

And then the 'lets build something with these 303 blocks'........ bearing in mind they can build any shape on the planet and we all knew it was only ever going to be a pyramid right?

Harry

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I dont think anyone would want to see anything crazy happening just people who are interested in the subliminal message, if you dont think subliminal messages exist since the earlierst of days then look at the north coordinates for the great pyramid - exactly the same number as the speed of light. Just more secrets in plain sight its all about if you can see them / interpret them or not.

I was talking about the people who genuinely believed that project blue beam was going to be unleashed during the ceremonies.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I pick up on this during last nights ceremony, i didn't believe anything was going to happen or is but the setup looked very similar to the sign of the freemasons, Thoughts?

Compass above
Fire as the centre
Angled stage....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Here, gaze into this for a moment. Only then will you see the irony in your post.

Oh man, I laughed.

Anyway... I'm glad nothing happened. I didn't want people to die, though I did believe something would happen. I don't think I'll get caught up in the after-hype, but I will admit I thought the closing was a bit.... dark.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So to name a few...

1, 303 blocks representing the number of games activities =30+3=33 - those blocks then built into a pyramid??
2, Nothing quite says Olympics like George Michael wearing a large skull belt buckle???
4, What appeared to be a stage in the shape of a set square??
5, Large Phoenix known to be a illuminati symbol??
6, Odd selection of music referencing heaven, hell, being alive and lots of other very dark stuff??
7, Possible sacrifice of lady being offered up to whoever at the end of firestarter song, again very dark??
8, General dark theme??

Anymore I'm sure there is loads....

Lame Boring Brit Entertainment there . Too Bad Benny Hill is Dead............

Harry

new topics

top topics

join