It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO above the Olympic stadium during closing ceremony?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I rarely, if ever film "little lights in the sky". My last thread was an unusual exception- I wanted to know if anyone had seen that thing, and if it was a drone- rather than alien.

I like the kind of UFO experience I had last year. Any closer, and he'd have been double parked! and yes- we're sure it was a he- the thing turned on the cabin light!

As many times as I have related the above- I have seen answers from the mundane to the ridiculous. I have had encounters so close, it'd send an ordinary person into heart failure- yet "blurry damned lights in the sky" get pages upon pages of comments!

Is it the lack of pics? Not enough GFL based woo woo to relate (which is none at all)? Or- as I am suspect- my encounters have been so prosaic, and related so normally... people think I am a lousy hoaxer? Do I need to spice it up with channeled messages for the good of all mankind, no matter how muddy and vague they are? Sell something? Sell nothing, but give the masses a good price on it?

*pants* Sorry- got on a rant there. My mind just completely boggles.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Time lapse of the closing ceremony showing the Blimp.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

disclaimer so noboody thinks im speaking for ATS or the owners or the staff ^^

Is this really where we are at in the world of Aliens & UFOs
every flippn' light is a UFO? any light in the sky is not identifiable?

I guess so. Do people not use any logic and think that hmmmm, its the 2nd most watched televised event EVER w/ a stadium FULL of people....w/ more security than you would find on this day anywhere in the world............and what....that object in the sky is "unidentifiable" ?
REALLY?

so the person who actually took out their camera and filmed their TV [of what logically would be the Goodyear Blimp that has been hanging out there for 2 weeks]......and truly felt it was not identifiable and uploaded the vid and called it "possible ufo"???

*gasp* and *sigh*

ETA....i didnt listen to the video. i prefer to "watch" in silence....so he thought maybe it was a blimp...and instead of doing ANY research or eliminate identifiable sources first....decided to throw all logic out the window and throw up a "is it a ufo?" video on YT...

this stuff is getting old

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

edit on August 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I agree but if your trying to cover something up then the way to do it is to spread nonsense, like claiming every light is a UFO.

If there's anyone out there good at research maybe you could looks into who the people are that are resposible for all the nonsense that dilutes the reality? extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

I agree but if your trying to cover something up then the way to do it is to spread nonsense, like claiming every light is a UFO.

If there's anyone out there good at research maybe you could looks into who the people are that are resposible for all the nonsense that dilutes the reality?

why does it have to be a cover up by the govt....why cant it be that seeing a "ufo" is hip and cool and the in thing right now, so everyday regular joe schmos are filming every flippn light in the sky and instead of using logic and a process of elimination, they automatically say UFO UFO UFO upload to YT, it goes viral and in the end we find out it was actually something identifable.

ive been here for years and avery active in this forum....the majority of stuff uploaded are identifable things that people refuse to believe are identifable and make a mystery out of it.

govts all over the world have released ufo files....ones even examined here. i dont see a govt coverup...i see people hopping on the "i see a ufo bandwagon"....and instead of those people doing their own research, ATSers end up doing it for them....

edit on August 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

If there's anyone out there good at research maybe you could looks into who the people are that are resposible for all the nonsense that dilutes the reality?

why does it have to be a cover up by the govt....why cant it be that seeing a "ufo" is hip and cool and the in thing right now, so everyday regular joe schmos are filming every flippn light in the sky and instead of using logic and a process of elimination, they automatically say UFO UFO UFO upload to YT, it goes viral and in the end we find out it was actually something identifable.

ive been here for years and avery active in this forum....the majority of stuff uploaded are identifable things that people refuse to believe are identifable and make a mystery out of it.

govts all over the world have released ufo files....ones even examined here. i dont see a govt coverup...i see people hopping on the "i see a ufo bandwagon"....and instead of those people doing their own research, ATSers end up doing it for them....

edit on August 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

I agree with most of what your saying

Governments have released SOME info, did they release ALL of it? I wonder about this because many people have accessed info via FOI and they receive documents with large area's blacked out. When you consider these documents only relate to ufo reports we cant help but wonder what they're hiding.
If theres a need to hide stuff then there is also a need to dilute real evidence with nonsense.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes, that's what the place is about. I would call it despair, desperate belief. blind belief. There was a UFO at the opening ceremony. so why should we think that these are all the fireworks and particles of course it is an alien spaceship! /Sarcasm

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Drones? We all know London-UK.... Is turning into or rather is (?) a police state and we're following their lead.

A guy was flying a drone in Texas taking pics of a highway for reconstruction or (?) nothing evil.... Imo if they're using drones for road tasks what else have they used them for?

Security definetly has a better view hovering over a crowd. I've heard stories saying that the military/police made it quite obvious of their presence and equipment they were using. What equipment didn't they want the crowds to see?

I'm not saying this video is of drones...but some of the sightings I've seen lately...even here in the U.S., definetly drones.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

By the way. thought I'd remind people there is a NO FLY ZONE in effect over this area.

It looks as if The Blimp/UFO, or Mary Poppins totally ignored it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Taken from this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it's moving too fast to be a blimp.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: video link fail

edit on 14-8-2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: edit

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Were they (actors on ther rope) moving in slow motion or is that a supersonic blimp?
I mean, it looks like one but come on. Don´t you see how fast it is???
I´m not saying extraterrestrials but...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcmawstech

By the way. thought I'd remind people there is a NO FLY ZONE in effect over this area.

It looks as if The Blimp/UFO, or Mary Poppins totally ignored it.

Really. Did they ignore it. Really? Do you not think that they had permission to be there? On the opening ceremony there was the Blimp and a Royal Air Force Merlin helicopter. The Merlin dropped the billions of pieces of confetti. During the closing ceremony there was the Blimp and also a Metropolitan Police helicopter. The helo could be heard during the closing speeches.

www.airshows.org.uk...

Goodyear even posted the flying schedule on its website before the closing ceremony. 6:30pm was the start time on station.

Ask yourself why all the people in the stadium weren't freaking out at this 'UFO' seen from inside the stadium during both the opening and closing ceremonies? See photographs from Nyck Moore in and outside the stadium. He was obviously there so why is he not labelling the images 'UFO'? He knew what he was photographing and viewing just like all the other people in and around the stadium. Why no mass freak out from the tens of thousands of people with cameras and mobile phones at the time?

www.goodyearblimp.co.uk...

Images links of the Blimp from the 12th August

london2012.photos.usatoday.com...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join