It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buckingham palace security a joke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Recently some guy representing a group called "fathers 4 justice" infiltrated Buckingham palace in the u.k, he was dressed as Batman and gained rather a lot of publicity and i have to admit that it was a funny sight to see on the local news but after the inccident i wondered how the hell that the queens protectors could be so relaxed to allow the guy to get there in the first place.
here is the news story linkwww.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/09/11/nbat.xml

what with this "war on terrorism" going on it seems really suspect that her majesties forces would be so asleep....maybe the terrorists are the Government and dont need protection from themselves? just a thought

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
At the time this happened the Queen was not at the Palace, neither were any other members of the Royal family.

The person was being covered by snipers (they realised he was a protester) and left him to it - while covering him. If he had have tried anything remotely suspisious (dangerous) then he would have been shot.

I have no doubt that the situation would have been very different if any of the Royals had been in the Palace. Something on the order of.. "Halt".. if he hadn't stopped....

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keeval
At the time this happened the Queen was not at the Palace, neither were any other members of the Royal family.

The person was being covered by snipers (they realised he was a protester) and left him to it - while covering him. If he had have tried anything remotely suspisious (dangerous) then he would have been shot.

I have no doubt that the situation would have been very different if any of the Royals had been in the Palace. Something on the order of.. "Halt".. if he hadn't stopped....

they stoped the secound dude by threatenibg to shoot him
and security in the UK is a abit #

sun reporter gets close and personale in the house of commans
even brings in a fake bomb in his bag

mirror reporter gets close and personale with the royals
he was their butler

pro hunt protestors storm commons

bbc reporter gets into jets in ( for got the airport )
as planes are left ungarded and doors left open

list could go on

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the government are so busy protecting us that they forgot about themselves! seems suss to me - those hunt protesters getting in parliment proves that this war on terrorism is a big push for a new world order - if the world was such a dangerous place then i think that they would have their asses covered way before they thought about mr average joe?

what about that incident with Tony Blair getting hit by a bag of flour, like you sais the list goes on and on and..........

top topics

join