It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new software for Curiosity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarkanx007
I WANT TO SEE moving rover.
AND see dirt mud, going up and down, so we can examin, of the gravity of Mars is 38% less then from Earth.
NASA, JUST drive for 20 seconds and give us some movie.....
I HOPE I M MISTAKING. But i dont think soo, that NASA will do that. I HOPE I M MISTAKING AGAIN.

I'm glad you are getting in touch with your own 'short comings'. Liberating isn't it?

In regard to your footage of the rover 'AND see dirt mud', whom do you propose holds the video camera? Maybe the guy from candid camera is hiding behind a rock?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

They have to take the time to examin, there own picture, before they show it to public.
They dont want a second FACE on Mars effect.
AND Black and White picture shows u nothing, to examin.

Do you ever get the feeling you are talking to yourself? I do. It's been explained lots of times why there are black and white pictures.

Oh by the way, the Mars face picture was black and white. In regard to your last comment and picture, my only guess is that NASA feel happy about me? Is that the correct answer? They look happy.

It's sad that the picture isn't about me though, and is in fact a picture about the success of the mission. I guess I'll have to go find someone to make happy about me. I'm so lonely

What if the picture was colored and better, what if... So they thought, FACE off mars is just a BW picture telling nothing. So no Smoking gun...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I WANT TO SEE moving rover.
AND see dirt mud, going up and down, so we can examin, of the gravity of Mars is 38% less then from Earth.
NASA, JUST drive for 20 seconds and give us some movie.....
I HOPE I M MISTAKING. But i dont think soo, that NASA will do that. I HOPE I M MISTAKING AGAIN.

I'm glad you are getting in touch with your own 'short comings'. Liberating isn't it?

In regard to your footage of the rover 'AND see dirt mud', whom do you propose holds the video camera? Maybe the guy from candid camera is hiding behind a rock?

U know what i mean, dont be blind.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join