It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want A Psychic/Psychics To Blow Me Away

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

not a psychic but... I see you
want to test the skills of others to see if the potential ability exist. So you enter a OP and sit back to see if your name or location can be located and if they are correct they may be logged in some data base your related to monitoring lol
for fun ofcourse

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What's even more funny is that I was somehow thinking about the exact concept that you described there.

5 mins later this thread pops up.

I don't think this is the case here however.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

brian is going to call you tomorrow about 3.30 pm with some news for you don't worry about what he tells you everything will work out for you just great . but you will have to stop doing that thing you keep doing when you get in to bed at night

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DjangoPhat

yea im not a psychic, sometimes I see things though but I dont think that falls into being psychic I just felt energy from the OP so I posted.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What's even funnier is that 2 more psychic threads just popped up.

Maybe you are more psychic than you think.
edit on 8-8-2012 by DjangoPhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Amusing thread. I thought I would give it a try. I am going to type out the next few paragraphs without conciously thinking - it is the best way to get this stuff out.

You live in Greenbrier, WV. Spelling is specific - that stood out to me. (Although I am hearing it as briar, I am seeing it as brier). Not the Appalachias as some people have stated. I have never been there. What happened to the trees? So many broken, fallen. I hear lumberjacks - chainsaws, really. A lot of them. Trucks. Beeping. Cranes.

Your username literally translates as follower - which normally would be a bad thing on a site like this, but then a person would not be giving it the proper context. You are a guardian spirit of sorts. A spirit that follows people and keeps them safe. This was probably chosen because of the four people you are extremely protective of. A woman, close to your age - I see a ring. Three younger ones. Children? One girl, approaching the older woman's height. Two little boys. You would give your life for any of them - so, a guardian spirit you are.

Your parents are both alive, and I sense are in close proximity to you. Not close enough where I would think they live with you, but rather... down the street? Down? Odd. Down a hill?

You dabble in the paranormal. You want definitive proof. I see a taperecorder, camera. You listen for voices. You have had some success. Proof enough? No, not definitive. Not everyone believes. I suspect you will look further.

edit on 2012/8/8 by TLomon because: added word

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
Amusing thread. I thought I would give it a try. I am going to type out the next few paragraphs without conciously thinking - it is the best way to get this stuff out.

You live in Greenbrier, WV. Spelling is specific - that stood out to me. (Although I am hearing it as briar, I am seeing it as brier). Not the Appalachias as some people have stated. I have never been there. What happened to the trees? So many broken, fallen. I hear lumberjacks - chainsaws, really. A lot of them. Trucks. Beeping. Cranes.

Your username literally translates as follower - which normally would be a bad thing on a site like this, but then a person would not be giving it the proper context. You are a guardian spirit of sorts. A spirit that follows people and keeps them safe. This was probably chosen because of the four people you are extremely protective of. A woman, close to your age - I see a ring. Three younger ones. Children? One girl, approaching the older woman's height. Two little boys. You would give your life for any of them - so, a guardian spirit you are.

Your parents are both alive, and I sense are in close proximity to you. Not close enough where I would think they live with you, but rather... down the street? Down? Odd. Down a hill?

You dabble in the paranormal. You want definitive proof. I see a taperecorder, camera. You listen for voices. You have had some success. Proof enough? No, not definitive. Not everyone believes. I suspect you will look further.

edit on 2012/8/8 by TLomon because: added word

ahhhh do mine next

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Pretty easy to read his previous threads and posts aint it?

You just reseached longer and made it sound way better than I did.
Where do you find the time?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 8/8/2012 by Chibbols because: Wrong thread

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
You just reseached longer and made it sound way better than I did.
Where do you find the time?

Not that I am admiting to that...
If you were already familiar with a pre-existing thread, it would make it much easier to find. Total time was about 5 minutes - which I spent while on a conference call that I was on for purely political reasons instead of actually coordinating fixes.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
ahhhh do mine next

Tom? Thomas? That name is significant to you. Very closely related. Closer than a brother. Mmmm. Last name? You are young, but not a child. I am feeling about 28, give or take a year.

You like baseball. You like it larger than life. You think of the players almost as if they were giants.

One of your favorite places to chow down is a pizza place. I am definitely smelling pizza. But I am seeing all of these hippys around you dancing. Woodstock Pizza? Is there such a place? When I tried to focus on the music in the background, I pictured a giant roach running by outside. To clarify - it was not in the pizza parlor, but rather something you listen to seperate from the pizza parlor. It is not the type of music hippys would normally listen to.

On a different note:

You have delusions about MACs being superior because you feel they are not as susceptible to viruses as a PC. You are wrong in this. MACs just don't have the same market share, so the viruses are not being tailored for them as much - yet. They can still be hit.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wonder if we will ever find out if anyone blew this persona away or not?!

Have not seen a response to the OPs first post from the OP yet. Perhaps they are waiting (or are doing it already) to laugh at us all and call us frauds, fools and fakes.

What fun!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I always get sucked in by threads like these. I can't wait to see the OP's response to these posts.
I would make one for my self, but I am always disappointed when ever I post on "reading" threads." Especially the ones where a high number of posters claim accuracy by the person doing the readings. I think there is something fun in having someone guess something accurate about you, unfortunately I always get answers that are way off in left field.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

I had three readings on ATS, all about the same time, and all said the same thing...which has happened

So my luck is going good when it comes to these things, but then, I thinki much of it has to do with my own openness and experience. Seems the more open someone is and if they understand how to allow someone to give a reading, it works so much better. A lot of people block and don't even know it, making it almost impossible to give a reading....or so I believe.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I really wish the OP would reply. Dayve too, for that matter. What does it take? Describing them physically? Describing their homes? Bleh. I want to know what each of them think.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sorry it took me so long to get back on here.

Sorry to say that nobody posted anything yet that has blown me away. Now, Tlomon was close on a couple things, but wrong about everything else, particularly where I live. Don't know if you're pulling my leg and based this on my previous posts here at ATS or if you are the real deal, because I don't know your reputauion here at ATS, nor do I have time to look at the moment.

The leg pullers aside, and I enjoy your posts too
, nobody has even came close yet. Still waiting...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

You should try some of the tarot threads for a reading.
They do well. Or did for me anyways.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is one of the threads.

If I had a deck, I'd give you a reading just so I could watch you freak out lol, but I gave my last one away as it just didn't feel right in my hands.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I actually asked Woodwytch to do a couple, and each time I was very impressed and I do not wish to become a burden and wear out my welcome. I was just hoping someone would completely leave me without doubt and blow my mind. I'm just in that kinda mood to have someone do that to me. Still waiting...
edit on 11-8-2012 by Fylgje because: to add

edit on 11-8-2012 by Fylgje because: added to post

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fylgje
The leg pullers aside, and I enjoy your posts too
, nobody has even came close yet. Still waiting...

Oh, I am a total fraud. It was based on a few of your previous posts. Mostly off of your post regarding the storm you were in. I am also curious about Davyd's opinion, because his posts were a bit different.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

I thought that's how you done it. I just wanted to hear you say it
lol

All the psychics must be on vacation or sumthin'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join