It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Earthquakes in Southern Cali in the past 14 hours

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by nighthawk1954

hmmmm i see what your are saying. I understand you perfectly. I have read between the lines on your message and will head your warning.

I feel something is comming this weekend and since its my payday i will have to go somewhere "safe" .

VEGAS HERE I COME!!!

I think that is a great plan! Better to be safe than sorry! Have a great weekend in VEGAS! Win BIG!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If we always "get out of town" for every "psychic" prediction, it will overwhelm our sense of reality. The best advice, is to just BE PREPARED. It's not realistic to be pro-active when it comes to earthquakes. Reactive + Keeping Your Eyes Peeled is probably the best advice. Stock up on canned foods, flashlights, first-aid kits, fire extinguishers, and most importantly water. Always look at the sky, if it feels like "earthquake weather," you're probably right. Look for wavy, scale like clouds or UFOs. Telltale signs, of things to come.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
sorry, i meant RETROACTIVE, not proactive

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I am so sorry for your losses as well. What a frightening thing to go through.

I hope others will take the advise from someone who has lived through an EQ as you have.

Be safe.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If heat really does have anything to do with Quakes I just looked its 112° outside two degrees hotter than yesterday. With a UV index of 11....We have a swamp cooler in the house and an air conditioner in the bedroom the swamp cooler cant make a dent in this kind of heat so I am hanging out in the bedroom waiting for this heat to pass. I think I am going to buy a portable air conditioner. Thank God we haven't had power outages. Thank you Edison!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall

Thank you for posting that, someone up north near San Fran was trying to say that the last big Quake was in 89, I was like, no it was 94, Northridge. Southern California tends to have MANY more large quakes than up north. I for one am still feeling uneasy..Here is an eye opening Link on significant quakes in LA county. Though we are told one bigger than the ones on the list is coming

foreshock.wordpress.com...
edit on 9-8-2012 by kurthall because: spell

Did you notice the huge time gap of the most significant quakes? It was 14 years and the last one back in 2008 had everyone all tripped out. Until the past few days I think most of us had forgotten about it. That's a longtime in between significant quakes compared to the previous ones listed IMO. Like the November 14, 1941 which was a 4.8 and the February 9, 1971 which was a 6.6...almost 30 years in between before a large quake hit.

The time in between quakes probably has no significance, but I just couldn't help but notice.

Thanks again for the link

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Always look at the sky, if it feels like "earthquake weather," you're probably right. Look for wavy, scale like clouds or UFOs. Telltale signs, of things to come.

I know signs of "tornado weather" by looking at the sky. The clouds will form what looks like a hand with fingers coming down.

So you can feel "earthquake weather" by looking at the sky? Wavy, scale like clouds? Can you post or link a pic?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
If heat really does have anything to do with Quakes I just looked its 112° outside two degrees hotter than yesterday. With a UV index of 11....We have a swamp cooler in the house and an air conditioner in the bedroom the swamp cooler cant make a dent in this kind of heat so I am hanging out in the bedroom waiting for this heat to pass. I think I am going to buy a portable air conditioner. Thank God we haven't had power outages. Thank you Edison!

Edison has issued a warning Edison News link so don't thank them just yet, we have about 4 more days of this heat.

Hopefully, nothing will happen, but it is that time of day right now when everyone is returning home from work and school in a rush to turn their A/C on full blast. Luckily, I don't have Edison where I live, but I guess if a large enough strain is put on any grid....lights out honey

I hope everyone can find some relief from this heat...it's horrible. Remember just a week ago when it was hot as hell back east/midwest and we were all like that's messed up? I thought the hell hot days were gonna pass us by this year as it's been so mild for the most part...but I guess no one got any relief this summer, we got hit from coast to coast. However, I didn't expect it to be this dam hot!

edit on 8/9/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I really hope we don't lose power. That would be awful. You are right about the heatwave back east. I was talking to my sister about that today, she lives west of Chicago I was like its going to be 112° today and she said yeah well remember last month when you were having great weather and we were having record breaking temps. Now its reversed, I guess it was only 69° when I talked to her. WOW. that's a big switch.
edit on 9-8-2012 by kurthall because: forgot something

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Watch who you take advice from in this thread.

Look at the post history if the count is low.

Some of you are being played, still.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I remember the quake you are talking about because it was my first one after moving here...It went on for like 45 seconds and you couldn't get through on your cell phones after because too many people were calling each other to see if they were ok...they shut down the 5 freeway overpasses which is a nightmare in itself..
yeah I had only lived here like 7 months when that one happened. Scared the heck out of me I looked something like this while it was going on

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The HAARP status is somewhat alarming. It was below 8 yesterday and it is now at a 8.7. Not good.

Yah I second that. I remember looking over the HAARP website yesterday and I saw a 7.2 with no warning signs. Didn't know what to make of it, but now it's at 8.7 with a red Warning sign.

To be honest with you, I'm pretty freaked out and I live in LA. FML.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
www.jimstonefreelance.com...

Pretty interesting. Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm pretty worried too living in LA area.. with all the gov't lying these days leading up to a war against Iran.... I am afraid we'll have our own "natural" disasters to even think about what is going on in another country.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

You would have to be a native of an EQ zone to understand the feeling of "EQ Weather." The best description I can give you is that there are no measurable amounts of humidity in the air, yet you somehow feel it. I guess, it's like a feeling of an external fever, even though you know you're not sick.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Sunday 11:11am PST shall be you day of reckoning for not heeding my warnings.

Even with undeniable proof there will always be skeptics.

You may ask where I got this information.I in fact got it from my cousin Mitchell Coombes who gave it to me.Mitchell Coombes is the guy who predicted the earthquake in Japan.And he will be 100% right on Sunday at 11:11 am.People there is something catastrophic coming.

if you ban me I'll just make another account using the tor browser.But the truth has to be spread to as many people as possible.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderLL

Yeah, they'll probably yank the plug on the internet because of a so-called, "cyber-attack." And while that happens, California will be rattled by an EQ, Iran will be bombed/invaded, and Financial Collapse will ensue...leading to a one world currency by the time the net is restored.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnotEricCoombes
Sunday 11:11am PST shall be you day of reckoning for not heeding my warnings.

You may ask where I got this information.I in fact got it from my cousin Mitchell Coombes who gave it to me.Mitchell Coombes is the guy who predicted the earthquake in Japan.And he will be 100% right on Sunday at 11:11 am.People there is something catastrophic coming.

if you ban me I'll just make another account using the tor browser.But the truth has to be spread to as many people as possible.

lol... i kinda believed the mitchell coombes thing, until this guy started his spam of ATS...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IamnotEricCoombes

how tall is Mitchell?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I think I know what you mean. More like a gut feeling or sense.

Do you have a gut feeling or sense anything now?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join