It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Humans Performing Jaw Dropping Stunts [2012 HD Videos]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Watching these videoa makes me appreciate the things that people do sometimes...ie. pushing the limits of fear by performing jaw dropping stunts.

I personally would not do those things but if I did, I know I would probably fail at best

That said, I hope you enjoy the video. Some of the stunts are small or mainstream, but do look out for the really really crazy ones and imagine yourself in that person's position and ask yourself this one question:

"Is what I am about to do going to kill me or make me famous for trying?"

Video 3 is my favorite. Cheers

edit on 8-8-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added videos

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Those were awesome!
Sometimes I think some people have a different grasp of gravity than the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Best Thing About These Videos is that it Shows, How Great Life Can Be. One Person Could Possibly do All These things . Everything on this Earth has Something That Can Drive Adrenaline.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gom3z
The Best Thing About These Videos is that it Shows, How Great Life Can Be. One Person Could Possibly do All These things . Everything on this Earth has Something That Can Drive Adrenaline.

The question you should be asking yourself is this:

What adventure/activity have you done in your life that was daring and made your adrenaline shoot through the roof? And didn't it make you appreciate life and add excitement to your life that much more???

new topics

top topics

join