It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Reporter in Indonesia Has Proof Obama was Indonesian Citizen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Soooo....hes a Indonesian-Kenyan muslim communist extremist... uh...ok. If you say so.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I always love it when someone claims they went to Columbia with Obama and that they never heard of him. There were roughly 20,000 students at Columbia when Obama was attending. I highly doubt this reporter has even heard of most of those people.

I went to a relatively small school (4,000 students) and I probably haven't even heard of most of the people that were the same major as me. So what exactly does it matter that this guy never knew Obama when he was at Columbia?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dignified

Soooo....hes a Indonesian-Kenyan muslim communist extremist... uh...ok. If you say so.

dont forget to throw homosexual anti-christ in there too.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

The Constitution does not provide a definition for the term Natural Born Citizen. As a result it is up to the courts to define the term. Provide even a single court case where the judge/justices define a Natural Born Citizen as only being someone born to two US citizens.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Nite_wing
How many nationalities has he claimed now?

Just one, An American - it is silly birthers who are trying to make him any other nationality, as they hate the fact that he is the legal POTUS

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Dignified

dont forget to throw homosexual anti-christ in there too.

I don't think he is a homosexual.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think a lot of us are missing the point. Although we can't be 100% certain, it is probably true that Obama was born in Hawaii. Now Stanley Dunham may have been a stubborn 18 year old out to be iconoclastic, but she was far from stupid. If she were about to give birth, do you think she would choose a modern American hospital in Hawaii, or take her chances in Kenya, a place she'd never been with a lot of dirt roads? If she had any brains at all, she would choose Hawaii. I have heard that the law was different back then, but by today's rules, Obama is an American citizen, period. His mother was. He was born in Hawaii, therefore he is.

Now, we all know he lived in Indonesia as a kid. He was enrolled in an Indonesian school listed as a Muslim. Some people think this is a big smoking gun. I don't. He was a six year old kid. His parents could write anything at all about him. His stepfather could have adopted him. Perhaps that made him an Indonesian citizen in the eyes of the Indonesians so he could attend school legally. That's a legitimate scanario to ponder, but

Obama is still an American citizen regardless. He didn't 'give it up.' As a minor he had no legal standing to do so. So his mother packs him back to Hawaii to live with his rather well-off grandparents where he attends an elite school, where his main activity is smoking pot. He may even have inhaled!

None of this is an issue so far. This is not a birther issue. It's what happens next that is important. How could a slacker like Obama get into college? How could he have afforded it? How could he have transferred to elite Columbia, and then make his way to Harvard? There are quite a few theories out there, including one that the Ayers family fronted for his education. The theory suggested here is a little different and tries to account for the fact that Obama won't release his school records.

Why not? George Bush was a "C" student. Obama could not be worse and graduate. There's no real reason to hold back those records based on grades. How he got into those school is still an issue. Affirmitive Action may have helped. The essence of Affirmitive Action is that you lower your standards for minorities to account for the fact that you may not have had opportunities earlier on. Now Obama DID have opportunity. He went to an elite private school and lived a completely middle class life. He personally did not need Affirmitive Action; he piggy-backed on it.

But there's more to it. The theory here is that Obama also took advantage of his dual citizenship and portrayed himself as a foreign exchange student to qualify for government-funded education. That's a step above Affirmitive Action, and also exactly what his own designated-father had done years ago (another fascinating subject). So if he used a somewhat contrived "foreign status" to bluff his way through school, Now THAT is a really good incentive for hiding your school records.

This really has nothing to do with where he was born. It has to do with how he manipulated the issues afterwards. Of course, at the time he had no idea he would be vaulted into the presidency, so it was only much later that this turned around to bite him.

And he has done a very good job of making this all mystifying, just as he did his birth. It would have been very easy for him to say, "Oh, are you concerned about that stuff? OK. Here are all my transcripts, records, my birth certificate, all that stuff. Now let's talk about the issues."

The most mystifying thing to me, though, is the attitude of quite a few people here on ATS in belittling these ideas and defending Obama. One would think that at a conspiracy site, these kinds of issues would get a fair hearing. Of course, if you believe the Annointed One is a Light Worker, you wouldn't really want to get at the truth anyway.
edit on 8/8/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I really don't care where he was born anymore.

He needs to go, and the system that installed him along with it.

(no. I am not referring to "voters")

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Okay! First he was Kenyan, now Indonesia...

Will he finally be said to be an alien from out of space soon?

You are uninformed, He lived and went to school in Indonesia, that is where he went by the name Barry Soetoro, he was adopted by his mothers Indonesian husband. Fact : Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship. In a court of law, it is stated, if a person is found to have lied, you can consider everything else they say to be a lie, well Obama fits that scenario. You can give it any little name you want (birthers) it doesn;t make it any less important. What with all the lies he has told, why should we believe a poorly forged birth certificate.. I must admit I am quite taken aback at how easily many ATS members take his documents as fact.. hmm I.have seen far less situations come under greater scrutiny, This to me is the ultimate conspiracy,

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ann Dunham Soetoro and Barack Obama as “flexible cover” agents

Lolo Soetoro the "step father" was intel connected.

Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro was also.

Not hard to fix up an I.D. when somebody has connections.

Easy B.C. easy passport.

Obama II worked in New York for CIA front company Business International Corporation.

Lots of undercover connections.

Classified CIA documents from the late 1970s, while Dunham Soetoro was working for USAID, the CIA-linked Development Alternatives, Inc. and East-West Center of the University of Hawaii, describe in great detail the type of deep agent “flexible cover” under which she worked for the CIA. A Secret paper written by C.D. Edbrook as a basic text for CIA agent training and titled “Principles of Deep Cover,” describes the environment in which Obama’s mother worked in both Indonesia and later, Pakistan.

In fact, Obama’s own work in New York for CIA front company Business International Corporation (BIC), after graduating from Columbia University, came after President Reagan signed the classified National Security Council Decision Directive 77. NSCDD-77 authorized the CIA and other intelligence agencies to produce mountains of disinformation, biased news, propaganda, and planted news stories in the name of “Project Democracy” and the renewed ideological war against Communism.

The facts are indisputable.

Don't always trust the "full faith and credit" clause

March 7, 2011 — Stanley Ann Dunham Obama Soetoro’s CIA colleagues

intelligentsia quote of the day:
~I Believe ... because it works.....
-Jennifer Hudson

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Except that link does not have facts - just silly stories, like

Nugan Hand was used to finance the 1975 overthrow of the Australian Labor Party government of Prime Minister Gough Whitlam

Whitlam was tossed out as he was the worst PM Australia ever had, and could not get Supply through Parliament. people did not vote Whitlam back in, as they had enough of is failed policies and corruption "On election night, 13 December, the Coalition enjoyed the largest victory in Australian history,"

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Except that link does not have facts - just silly stories, like

Nugan Hand was used to finance the 1975 overthrow of the Australian Labor Party government of Prime Minister Gough Whitlam

Whitlam was tossed out as he was the worst PM Australia ever had, and could not get Supply through Parliament. people did not vote Whitlam back in, as they had enough of is failed policies and corruption "On election night, 13 December, the Coalition enjoyed the largest victory in Australian history,"

Wheeew !!

Glad that was all you could find wrong

I assume you agree with the facts as presented about Soetoro / Obama / Dunham and/or whoever and whatever names were / are used.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
yeah but i thought the birther nonsense was to cover up that he was a bastard son of that Marxist dude and slut--y know------

its all over at WRH--youve ALL seen this, ya?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Yeah, ok, sureeeeeeeeee.

How many nationalities are birthers going to claim he is? If one is proven false, they just make up a new one. Any sane person would be able to call the BS detector by now.

If there were any solid proof that Obama was not American it would be all over Fox news...guess what.. there isn't. Romney would have already used it against him, and had him disqualified.

He released his shortform...not good enough
Releases longform...not good enough
News paper clipping citing his birth...he must have went back in time and planted it

Problem. Father is a Kenyan with English citizenship at time of birth.

Presidents must be "Natural Born Citizens"

Definition of Natural Born Citizens. Child of 2 citizens of a country. Obama is not qualified to be president.

The real reason why they won't get rid of him now. Because every thing he did while in office is legally invalid.

Can you imagine the total mess that would immediately develop at the moment of his removal from office?

All the money spent that would have to be repaid back to the government?

All the legal decisions that Obama judges made that suddenly are reversed?

All the judges that are suddenly out of jobs because they were illegally nominated.

All the Laws of the past 4 years that just simply go away because they were invalid at the time of their adoption?

And all the other actions taken by the Obama administration that become legally invalid?

That's why they can't get rid of him now.
edit on 8-8-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

I lost count of how many things you were wrong about in this list, so I just stopped reading.

C- for effort. You can do better.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Hey spoke, the reason its not on Fox news is because everything relating to Obama is sealed.

I think Root is on to something, As he says, How does the poor kid from no where afford to go to Harvard? or these other places? Im willing to bet now that Obama got student aid as a foreign exchange student. since his mom was globetrotting, maybe he forgot to change his citizenship back once he finally settle here.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I assume you agree with the facts as presented about Soetoro / Obama / Dunham and/or whoever and whatever names were / are used.

What facts? Just silly claims, not based on anything factual, nor showing any proof at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
Im willing to bet now that Obama got student aid as a foreign exchange student.

That silly claim is a April fool's joke that birthers keep falling for

maybe he forgot to change his citizenship back once he finally settle here.

As he never changed his citizinship, how could he change it back?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sad thing is he will be reelected come November. The conspiracy is why the repubs keep putting poor canidates up knowing they will lose. Maybe the republican party is inindated with the same commie filth the dems are contaminated with. And the moronic average Joe's believe the whole fake front put up like a bad reality show. Mark my words no matter who wins 2013 will be sickening to those of us whom are or were patriotic. Even now we get molested everytime we go to the airport or encounter the police. This grim reality will thicken until Americans realize their freedoms have been lost and they were misled. By then I pray it will not be too late to do something like get politically involved and learn about canidates before half hazardly voting for the cool popular guy that no one knows..
edit on 9-8-2012 by Shaiker because: added clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join