It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep hearing this binary code playing in my head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeeRemastered

Well that's fantastic. I literally find only one place on the internet, that I can relate to about this exact same binary type code I heard in my head also. And spent a good 30 minutes writing a big piece on it. In hope of some help from others here. And I have it removed. That's just typical in my life. What a great site this is. Could whoever that deleted it. Maybe let me know how it was 'off topic'? The entire thing was how I heard about this 1001001101 when I was younger. And how it has stuck with me for 15 years. Then it's deleted not a few hours later. Wow!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I do not think OP is crazy or has a song stuck in his head.

When all is quiet, I can hear a ringing pattern of alternating pitches as well. For me it is in my left ear and mostly between a G5 and Ab5 (using a chromatic tuner) and the pattern seems a bit too unpredictable to follow.

I noticed this even after powering off my computer and phone. My best guess is that it is a form of electromagnetic interference from telecommunication or radio waves that are somehow audible in low decibel range.

Sad I had to create an account just to write my piece on this, but I hope this will relate to someone else with the ability to hear it and I am curious what the science is behind this.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MikeeRemastered
On this site there are things they don't want you talkin about, I'm no getting how they don't want to talk about this, Defo don't talk about mind control and music industry, alot and i mean a f,,king lot of the respected posters on here get paid to pull and push you the wrong way, i know of a lot of rats here that di it.
www.reddit.com...

edit on 19-11-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join