It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who honestly believes the U.S. can pull itself out of a 16 trillion debt?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Do you really think they have any plans of trying to get the debt paid down?

Our government is racking up debt left and right because there is a grand master plan that we think we know about but there is probably 100 different spins and angles that most are not considering. IMO they are intentionally digging us really deep to try and collapse the American dollar from within...or they have no plans of ever paying the money back so they figure they will get as many resources before they give everyone the finger.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

What I can't figure out about the trade center incident is that once they got a break from ongoing investigations they went right back to what they were doing. That's why we're in a depression. If they would have started being sensible after our attention was steered away from their deceit this thing would have blown over. They didn't learn a thing in fact I feel the reassurance made them worse. We need to get rid of those people, strip them of their wealth and crudentials and put them to work on a prison farm so they can find out what life is about.

You just hit the nail on the head.

You just answered your question by asking it.

The very same people who created the debt through compound interest are using it as a weapon to further fleece wealth and power from the peasants.
Our government's entire purpose is to allow for this to exist.

God Bless America!!!
And support the troops as they nation build for oil companies building foreign infrastructure!!

We are brainwashed from childhood, repeating the pledge everyday in public school and thinking that the government has our back.

The laws that are made are continually broken by the same people, but yet they stay in power and why?
Why? you ask....
Because the laws were not written to stop those who continually break the law...
Through enterprise corruption.

The laws were written to stop the peasants from rioting so that their money can be debased through fraud in order to create a global infrastructure. A global empire.
The people who wrote the laws knew that they would be broken, but in writing the laws, the peasants never revolt.
They are kept in check because the peasants mistakenly believe that these laws are meant to catch criminals, but in reality, these laws allow the criminals to continue their crimes.
Every act recorded into history is done to preserve the elite class.
Because history is written by the winners!!
The only conspiracy to ever exist is the means by which the elite propagate.
The elite are not the peasants.
The peasants are...

Us.

I keep repeating dumbed down for a reason.
Problems in government, be it 9/11, regulatory fraud, etc...
They are always blamed on mismanagement or incompetence.
Stupidity is the culprite, and we believe it, because we have been denied the appropriate education.

We have been dumbed down to such a degree that we believe ridiculous notions like the debt can be paid.

It was never meant to be paid.

And when it isn't then it's those incompetent politicians who got us in this mess.
NO... They are fully competent of what they are doing.
But they know that we are stupid enough to fall for them playing stupid.
They can use the stupid defense on us because we are uneducated.
And when I say uneducated, I don't mean innately stupid.
I mean that we have been denied a proper education.

Nothing happens in government by chance.
And the perfect is the enemy of the good.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Soon that debt will be worth 16 trillion pennies, not dollars. When the dollar becomes worthless, the debt it gone.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join