It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we must stand beside and behind Sheriff Joe Arpaio

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
These racial issues you hear - appear to be BS -
We must stand beside and behind the Sheriff, It appears he has been attacked without cause. This investigator says the Sheriff is the most patriotic Sheriff in America and we must as Americans weigh in on this tar and feather job with a unified voice in support and go after the culprits. who wants to join the Sheriffs Posse and go after these criminals?

edit on 31-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
These racial issues you hear - appear to be BS

Do you live there?

Have you been following local news before it went mainstream?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
LOL,written by someone who has never lived in Arizona before,in all the time I was there or am there no one likes him,he's a jerk trying to get media attention

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I dont live there - thinking about moving there though.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

I hate disagreeing with people - but I have not heard anything from him I disagree with. and I have heard alot from Sheriff Joe. I agree he likes talking at events. thats how I know so much about him. and if you want to break the law - of coarse your going to hate the Sheriff - its lucky the good guys out number the bad guys.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't think I'd bother with this one Annee. He sounds like he doesn't live here. This is the sort of thing that has more local implications than national one's, so people who don't live here don't really have a need to form an opinion about him. How Joe treats Mexicans, ultimately, doesn't have an effect one way or the other on how other Sheriffs in other jurisdictions treat Mexicans. In case nobody knows, I'll spill the beans here. The Sheriffs professional peers don't think very highly of Sheriff Joe.

The OP is just blindly jumping on a bandwagon here.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am a cynical realist.

I know the truth about how corrupt the unlawful enforcement agencies are here in the USA, and how they focus on non-violent people who were not harming anyone. The prisons are full of them.

Border states are the most strict and unlawful from my recollection, and I would know being I have seen first hand how corrupt it really is. Cops threatening peoples lives over nothing just to force capitulation to their twisted agendas.

And you expect me to believe a hard liner like this guy is in the interests of Freedom?
Not gonna happen.

Arresting one criminal doesn't make up for the history of wrongly infringing upon even more innocents.
This is the nation where a person busted with narcotics goes to jail twice as long as a rapist or child molester more often than you'd expect.

I will never support any of these corrupt unlawful enforcement agents until they support my rights as a human being and stop trying to push unconstitutional propaganda. A few bad apples my rear, the whole orchard is contaminated.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You are uninformed. This person has trampled on the constitutional rights of many citizens, he has stole tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars from taxpayers, threatened his opponents with arrest, harassed journalists and put in policies that directly lead to the death of more then a dozen people.

He doesn't care about anyone but furthering his personal crusade, he is dangerous and a serious threat to America.
edit on 31-7-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's old school deception tactics.
An attempt to control both sides of the controversy/conflict.

The Sheriff goes and challenges Obama in order to get all of the "conservatives" to take sides and focus on specific irrelevant issues.

Meanwhile, doors are being kicked in unconstitutionally and unlawfully. Innocents go to jail for the most trivial and minor reasons, and the criminal gestapo gets a pay raise and faces no repercussions.

How many videos of this tyranny are on Youtube? Millions? Less than 10% of these incidents are videotaped, keep that in mind.

From every corner of this nation, not one place is left untouched by the darkness that has befallen us.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You are uninformed. This person has trampled on the constitutional rights of many citizens, he has stole tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars from taxpayers, threatened his opponents with arrest, harassed journalists and put in policies that directly lead to the death of more then a dozen people.

He doesn't care about anyone but furthering his personal crusade, he is dangerous and a serious threat to America.
edit on 31-7-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

Sounds like every town contemporary America.
Sad but true.

Thanks for being honest, although the truth hurts, I embrace it wholeheartedly.
Only way to fix a problem is to become aware of it first.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sorry guys but I've lived in the Phoenix metro area for 30 years and Sheriff Joe is highly regarded by everyone but illegals and liberals.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider
Sorry guys but I've lived in the Phoenix metro area for 30 years and Sheriff Joe is highly regarded by everyone but illegals and liberals.

No he's not.

He's regarded by those who are just like him. True. He takes care of his own.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

No he's not.

Do you live in Phoenix?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You must not get out much

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No he's not.

Do you live in Phoenix?

Just south.

20+ years of reading local news.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well I do and you must be one or both of the two groups I mentioned...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

And you are the group that agrees with everything Joe does and stands for. The Good Old Boys club.

We all know Joe takes care of that group.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

And you are the group that agrees with everything Joe does and stands for. The Good Old Boys club.

We all know Joe takes care of that group.

If that group agrees with enforcing immigration laws, then yes I am in that group.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Stand behind someone who has cost the county 43 million dollars in lawsuits? Stand behind someone who when his department was compared to the KKK was an honor?

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office controversies

On December 15, 2011 the Justice Department released its finding that the Sheriff's department repeatedly arrested Latinos illegally, abused them in the county jails and failed to investigate hundreds of sexual assaults. The Department of Homeland Security, reacting to the Justice Department report, revoked Maricopa County jail officers' authority to detain people on immigration charges.[4] The Justice Department report found that the Sheriff's office carried out a blatant pattern of discrimination against Latinos and held a "systematic disregard" for the Constitution.[5] The Department's racial profiling expert found the sheriff's office to be the most egregious case of profiling ever seen in the U.S.

Stand behind someone like this?

This thread should be in jokes and humor.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

If that group agrees with enforcing immigration laws, then yes I am in that group.

Within the laws of the Constitution.

We know Joe was given some leeway to set up an immigration program. He lost that right because of his illegal and unconstitutional actions.

He's also selective on who and what law services his office provides - - in what areas of Maricopa.

He's Old School Renegade. Which works for you because you think just like him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join