It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Harry artwork

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey there
I just thought it was quite funny that after hearing about Prince Harry's supposed cheating in his art class, I noticed the work in question was based on a lizard theme. Fans of David Icke would have predicted as much.

So I was wondering, do the royal family ever show any other signs of homage or involvement with lizards, reptiles and the like. This is the first one I've really registered but I'm sure they're doing it all the time and no one notices ha ha.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hi, there are so many reptillian connections but i guess you should take a good look a prince charles flag/coat of arms!....bear with me and i will try and return with a link to it....great big red dragon on it if i remember correctly!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here are two links...the first showing charles coat of arms...http:dccsa.com/greatjoy/whoisthe.htm

and the second showing supposed evidence of ol' Charlie shape shifting...www.stargods.org...

Lizard everywhere it seems....take care

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
check out a site called stargods for a laugh

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemeanie
Here are two links...the first showing charles coat of arms...http:dccsa.com/greatjoy/whoisthe.htm

and the second showing supposed evidence of ol' Charlie shape shifting...www.stargods.org...

Lizard everywhere it seems....take care

Ever seen the movie "SOCIETY" by Brian Yuzna?
The "mole" thing on Charles face reminded me of it.
BTW that movie comes highly recommded from me, it�s quite graphic at times though, so if you�re squemish take caution.

new topics

top topics

join