It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 18th, 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So, I am not making any outrageous claims here. I just came across three screen shots from the controversial Cartoon Network show, "Adventure Time"

So, here we have three images from the same show, all showing the same date. This just comes off strange to me, being the conspiracy theorist that I am. There is probably nothing to this, but I will turn this investigation over to you, ATS. Let's all check out this date and see what different things we can find and tie to this show. Perhaps this date is of significance to the show's creator or something? Or perhaps it could be tied to a major global event? You never know.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

No, there is no big event on that day. It's just my 37th birthday.
P Interesting, nonetheless. I'll make sure not to get too sh**faced and keep my nose to the ground on my b-day. Might be moving day for me. You know, like buggin out.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It is probably something as simple as the producer's 20th wedding anniversary or something. Of course there could be something more to it...but it is Adventure Time, and weird things are the norm for that show.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

the first picture is 18 10 12
the creator Pendleton "Pen" Ward (born July 8, 1982)
found no 18 references to him
edit on 31-7-2012 by munkey66 because: added content

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Sometimes I think they put these 'messages' in programmes and ads just to mess with our heads.
So we make a conspiracy out of it..
It may be harmless but you might be onto something still...
Just another date to chalk up and wait 'n' see.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaeus

This is interesting, I'm always interested in symbolism in the media. The first picture looks like it represents August 10, 2012, though. In order to contribute to this thread, I think I am going to do some research about that date...

Well, I am not seeing any important holidays or past events or future scheduled events on that day. So I tried linking the date into Adventure Time and found something:

GalleryNucleus

ADVENTURE TIME TRIBUTE August 18, 2012 - September 9, 2012 Opening Reception / Aug 18, 7:00PM - 11:00PM 18 DAYS AWAY

That's the best I can do. If something happens on that day, then I'll try to remember this thread.
edit on 31-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
LoL I'm 30 years old & love Adventure Time & Regular Show. There are a few scenes in Regular Show that show their clock on the VCR stuck on 4:20.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
interesting post i must say! The only thing i could come across regarding the mentions date was that Madonna starts her tour??? anything??

top topics

join