It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by vkey08

I give up you aren't going to be convinced that this is all in a few people's heads no mater if it was presented to you with irrefutable proof.. so I'll eave you since you ignored every single thing i've said, with the following quotes about your savior:

Yes, and China's ghost cities designed to hold several HUNDRED million people, which are all hundreds of miles away from their coasts and where their people are, the massive underground complex in Denver, the CIA, NSA and NASA all moving their headquarters away from the coasts to the highest points of land (not including mountains) in the continental US in Colorado and Utah..................just coincidence? Looks to me like the major governments of the world are worried about some worldwide tsunami event. Oh, but it's all in my head, right?

Here are articles on China's ghost cities:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Psst ... none of those three agencies have moved their headquarters into the mountains. There are obviously government facilities in Colorado and Utah, but none their headquarters are running for the hills. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Of course facts are important, but did you know attempting to make yourself appear right and others appear wrong is the hallmark of egoic thought patterns? This could apply to many on this thread and others.

You present a rather warped perception of the situation. BTW, is it your strategy to appear to be wrong?

I have no interest in being involved in dysfunctional conversations.

So you can't admit the "objects" in question aren't really part of the "nibiru complex"? That seems to me to be indicative of dysfunction.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why is this planet not reflecting light that would be making it visible in some form to the human race by now, surely its near enough..Your assertion that reflected infrared light is not visible is incorrect, if not visible to the naked eye then the use of a infared telescope would pick the elusive planet up. If it is a unique magical planet that absorbs massive amounts of light, how was this planet detected in the first place?

Assuming this planet has been around for millions possibly billions of years in our solar system, what path does it lead in terms of being gravitationally bound to the sun, if any? And how does this gravitationally bound path effect earth, as in how near does the planet get to both earth and other planets? Or does it somehow travel in and out of our solar system, thus avoiding the gravitonal pull of the sun?

Does this planet exist or is it fantasy? First time reading about this and it seems laughable to me, any evidence?
edit on 7-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

We wouldn't even have to see Nibiru to know it's real because of the havoc it would be causing our solar system and the effects felt on earth. I seriously don't know how people started thinking Nibiru is now a space ship but it does give me a nice chuckle. So do your visions normally come true and can you have a vision of the next lottery numbers? I swear on almost every Nibiru thread someone says they had a vision but they can never give us a date.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If Nibiru was 10 days away wouldn't we be feeling the effects on earth already or wouldn't it be raising hell in our solar system? This John Moore is going to say see we had some earthquakes and some other natural disaster I told you so, he was so vague about what was going to happen he's just going to say he was right no matter what.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

We wouldn't even have to see Nibiru to know it's real because of the havoc it would be causing our solar system and the effects felt on earth. I seriously don't know how people started thinking Nibiru is now a space ship but it does give me a nice chuckle. So do your visions normally come true and can you have a vision of the next lottery numbers? I swear on almost every Nibiru thread someone says they had a vision but they can never give us a date.

For one, even if the vision HAD provided a date, I would not share it. It could be a collective-conscious sort of inspired idea anyway. I am not passing it off as the absolute truth. Just a hypothesis concerning what this thing COULD be, based on what I have felt/heard/whatever being presented inside my insane head since BEFORE I was aware of the Nibiru hypothesis. I don't believe in giving dates, even if they are given to me, because for one, I don't want to create panic, and for another, I'm scared my mind is lying to me and I'll make an utter buffoon of myself, like countless others before me. I'm also not going to give dates that range well after I die, because the repercussions of that may cause panic for the next generation. I generally hate prophecy altogether (and so does Lucfier, as he has told me) because it limits free-will by marking the future with signposts that certain things HAVE to transpire to make the world a better place when we hold the power of doing that right now if we wanted.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsherahoftheSea

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

For one, even if the vision HAD provided a date, I would not share it. It could be a collective-conscious sort of inspired idea anyway. I am not passing it off as the absolute truth. Just a hypothesis concerning what this thing COULD be, based on what I have felt/heard/whatever being presented inside my insane head since BEFORE I was aware of the Nibiru hypothesis. I don't believe in giving dates, even if they are given to me, because for one, I don't want to create panic, and for another, I'm scared my mind is lying to me and I'll make an utter buffoon of myself, like countless others before me. I'm also not going to give dates that range well after I die, because the repercussions of that may cause panic for the next generation. I generally hate prophecy altogether (and so does Lucfier, as he has told me) because it limits free-will by marking the future with signposts that certain things HAVE to transpire to make the world a better place when we hold the power of doing that right now if we wanted.

If I offended you i'm sorry that wasn't my intention, I was just joking about the lottery numbers and I was just making a observation about alot of people having visions about Nibiru I was definitely not trying to single you out. I understand not wanting to give a date and not wanting to cause panic I wish more people followed your example. I for the most part hate prophecies too but I do love it when the prophecy doesn't come true and I get to see how the person backtracks and comes up with excuses. Sorry again if I offended you I just sometimes get frustrated with fear mongering Nibiru Belivers and i'm glad you are not one of them. I had my little brother who's 11 scared to death because one of his classmates/youtube convinced him the world was ending before 2013.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Nah, it's okay. I tend to use derogatory terms when talking about myself because my brain is so twisted! I have been diagnosed by the government with schizoeffective bipolar disorder and I kinda take it out on myself a lot. I have made a remarkable recovery since the 4 or so hospitalizations that took place between 2007-2009 and have not had another break as of yet. I keep myself sane by trying to stay as rational as I can, and yes, though I do entertain unusual notions, I am skeptical of everything that comes out of my mouth, in all reality. However, I do not have as many problems as I used to, and I am not taking meds as regularly as I should, but am still pretty stable. I got myself off the Prozac and Lamortigine because it numbed me down so badly I couldn't feel a thing. I can at least think again. I've been in sort of a chemical-induced waking coma from being forced to have Haldol shots for 2 years. Finally got myself off those. Nearly worked my way out of the system of government imposed mental health treatments. I see my doc just to get refills and I no longer need a case manager as far as they can discern.

Anyway, I'm going off topic. But yeah, I know I'm nuts, so no offense was taken.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Please......don't worry about going a bit off topic..........it's refreshing to see people being kind to each other, relating to each other as human beings, and putting the ego away on one of my threads.

I certainly try not to judge or engender any negative emotions, but for some reason this topic alone seems to bring out the worst in people, all sorts of ego defense mechanisms and ego diminishment strategies.

So a few kind words and understanding is a nice change of pace.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Please......don't worry about going a bit off topic..........it's refreshing to see people being kind to each other, relating to each other as human beings, and putting the ego away on one of my threads.

I certainly try not to judge or engender any negative emotions, but for some reason this topic alone seems to bring out the worst in people, all sorts of ego defense mechanisms and ego diminishment strategies.

It brings out the emotion in people, sure. But it also brings out the stupid predictions and complete fabrications, which are often the reason for the emotional reaction.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Provided, of course, they agree with you. Otherwise, they are immoral:

I don't believe in giving dates, even if they are given to me, because for one, I don't want to create panic, and for another, I'm scared my mind is lying to me and I'll make an utter buffoon of myself, like countless others before me. I'm also not going to give dates that range well after I die, because the repercussions of that may cause panic for the next generation.

What happened to:

However, keeping people ignorant, discouraging survival plans is immoral.

Your egoic attempts at behavior modification are painfully obvious. Why don't you simply admit that John Moore doesn't know what he's talking about, and encourage people to prepare for actual emergencies? People on the eastern seaboard need to prepare for hurricanes, people in the southwest need to prepare for brush fires, Californians need to prepare for earthquakes... no-one needs to prepare for a giant invisible planet.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

As ATS Czar of Coffee and Caffeinated Beverages for me to almost spit out my coffee is a big deal. And it almost happened reading this post.

So let me get this straight..

Fact means nothing to you, but "some source" talking to a known fraudster out to bilk people for cash does.
You think your religious beliefs are better than anyone else, therefore you can ignore the continued insults.
You won't respond unless people agree with you.

There's a word for this, and it's egoistic, it's MEGALOMANIAC. And you are rapidly becoming one.

So let's for a minutes put some of the fact in this thread aside and look at overall some things.

Someone comes online and claims they are an alien, you believe it and engage them even though the preponderance of evidence is against them being one, fact again means nothing to you.

You constantly quote from a site that has KNOWN hoaxes all over it, but seem to think it is somehow much more factual than anything else in the world INCLUDING your own eyes.

I'm seeing a pattern develop.

Now I'll tell you what I used to do in the Government, I was one of those nice people that at one time protected your right to be a jerk. So long as you didn't use that right to bully and/or threaten anyone. I left because of a moral dilemma and do not regret leaving but I still have friends i went to the academy with and have known for years and years and years, I still have my clearance, and honestly i could go back any time I wanted to, it's a choice that I don't. NOT ONE thing that has been spouted in this thread about Nibiru has EVER been discussed except for the following and this is a direct quote from a gathering last night.

"Hey, you guys noticing the upswing in all this Nibiru stuff? Anything to it?" -- "Nibiru is a fantasy object everyone is using as a scapegoat for the fact that their lives suck, it makes good movies and makes others money.. at the end of the year, they will all latch onto something else."

Where in that do you see CoG being planned or people telling others to move from the coastlines, etc etc, that's NORMAL adult conversation about the subject... That's it, and these are people that would BE A PART OF ANY CoG PLANS.... FEMA, NSA, FBI, etc.... Not one person puts any faith in this...

Wake up, being prepared is one thing, we're all prepared, being dense and buying in to every doom and gloom theory is quite another, and threatening people to believe in your side is even yet another....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
When it boils down to it this has all come from badly translated and mis (dis?) interpreted tablets perpetrated by conmen, fraudsters, call them what you will.
From what I can make out, the fires of this were flamed by a certain Nancy Lieder in fairly recent years coming on the back of Sitchin et al. LIEder's been so wrong so many times that I'm sure she doesn't even know who SHE herself is now.

Why people still believe in this actually a bigger mystery than NiBOREu itself.
Is it ego? Is it refusal to accept facts? Is it blind faith? Is it gullibility?
Is it just sheer stupidity?
No-one knows.

Perhaps I'll write a book on it....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You are once again misrepresenting the situation.

What we are dealing with here is your extremely closed mind. You reject the overwhelming evidence against an unknown planet. Here you reject the simple evidence of one object obscuring others. Your claim that, "I have tried it, I couldn't get my lens flares to hide behind my finger or clouds." I believe to be an outright lie. I don't believe that you ever tried.

As I pointed out earlier the reflection of the Sun is not behind the cloud. It is a reflection of an obscured Sun over the cloud. The reflection is over, not behind the cloud.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You are quite mistaken about calendar correlations. The following makes no sense. A gregorian/long count correlation would consider leap years.

For due to not accounting for leap year, the Mayan prophecies should have already transpired several months ago.

The "Black Sun" gives off no light.

A turned off light bulb is visible. This BS you refer to does not need to give off light to be visible.

There is no way a planet sized object can get within 70AU without detecting its presence due to its gravity.

and holds a gravity well similar of a normal planet or star.

But I believe it is more or less kept more stable by the forces of Dark Matter and Dark Energy that account for things we don't understand

The problem here is that you know this exotic object is not plausible so you need to add even more exotic conditions to cover up for the fact that it cannot be so.

Again you resort to all sorts of hedges to make excuses as to why your vision is correct in some way. Makes a lot more sense to recognize that visions are wrong. They do not portend the future. They are at best speculations and in the case of this BS it seems rather obvious it cannot exist; the speculation is wrong.

The fact is, if Nibiru is this "Black Sun" it does not reflect or generate light. It might produce radio waves; it might not. It might be able to be seen in the infrared; it might not. If it is a star ship, it wont act like a normal celestial body, and if it is composed mainly of matter that is foreign to our solar system and holds properties like it did in my visions, even if it is not a star ship, it still will not behave like a normal celestial body.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

We have the evidence all around us of plants, animals, insects, birds and HUMANS that if this a regular 3500 year or so occurrence, some members of most plant and animal species survive.

There is no 3500 year recurring event.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would like to thank everyone for helping to get this thread closer and closer to the 1000 post mark! Couldn't have done it without you!

For those who don't like what I'm posting here, well this is the 2012 forum, right? And if you don't like what I'm posting, no one is forcing you to read this thread, right?

I have brought up many issues, and continue to say I'm unsure of the existence of Planet X/Nibiru, but would rather be prepared for it than not, and feel it is my job to inform others of this, the other 7 people who may be reading this thread, since the government is obviously not doing this. Treat your preparations, plans and bugout locations as an exercise for economic collapse - which looks quite possible over the next couple of years anyway without any 2012 scenarios.

I have brought up issues that could point to an event like Planet X/Nibiru - which no one has been adequately been able to explain.

1. Ghost cities in China - built for several hundred million people - hundreds of miles away from the coasts and their population and industrial centers. Makes sense only in the context of expecting some massive coastal destruction.

2. Clinton recalling almost every ambassador last year for meetings in DC - never happened before, not for WWI, WWII, Vietnam War, 9/11. Some say it was due to wikileaks and compromised comms. Well, why wouldn't they just send the comms or crypto officers back? Also, comms have been compromised many times before, recent examples include Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen who gave among other secrets crypto info - did all the ambassadors get recalled for those events?

Among many others including tectonic, meteorological, solar and social-political anomalies which could be explained by Planet X.

Here is John Moore's radio broadcast on youtube from yesterday, he gets many calles giving first hand accounts and some second hand accounts of troop movements from around the US, including this record one below, and they all seem to be away from the coasts:

Alabama National Guard members will make history next month. Members of the Alabama National Guard will travel by convoy August 5 and 6 to participate in a major field training exercise - Vibrant Response 13. The convoy is the largest domestic convoy in Alabama National Guard history with approximately 500 vehicles and 1,500 Alabama Guardsmen traveling through Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana on its way to Camp Atterbury, Ind. Guardsmen throughout Alabama are already conducting preventive maintenance checks and services on equipment and hundreds of vehicles to ensure a smooth ride during the more than 500 mile trip.

Here is the link to the article:

readme.readmedia.com...

And here is John Moore's radio broadcast from yesterday:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I have brought up issues that could point to an event like Planet X/Nibiru - which no one has been adequately been able to explain.

1. Ghost cities in China - built for several hundred million people - hundreds of miles away from the coasts and their population and industrial centers. Makes sense only in the context of expecting some massive coastal destruction.

Explained, you obviously don't read..... So here it is again.. The Coast of China, is like the Eastern Coast of the United States, a Hurricane Magnet.... It would be insane to build a planned city in those conditions if you could avoid it... Also Shanghai, and it's continued sinking under it's own weight.. But by all means, continue to think it's because of Nibiru..

2. Clinton recalling almost every ambassador last year for meetings in DC - never happened before, not for WWI, WWII, Vietnam War, 9/11. Some say it was due to wikileaks and compromised comms. Well, why wouldn't they just send the comms or crypto officers back? Also, comms have been compromised many times before, recent examples include Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen who gave among other secrets crypto info - did all the ambassadors get recalled for those events?

Explained ad nauseam here and elsewhere, there was no sinister motive behind it...

Among many others including tectonic, meteorological, solar and social-political anomalies which could be explained by Planet X.

NO credible evidence exists that we are in any more of an issue than any other time in history other than we live in an age of instant communications so more gets reported faster...

Here is John Moore's radio broadcast on youtube from yesterday, he gets many calles giving first hand accounts and some second hand accounts of troop movements from around the US, including this record one below, and they all seem to be away from the coasts:

Alabama National Guard members will make history next month. Members of the Alabama National Guard will travel by convoy August 5 and 6 to participate in a major field training exercise - Vibrant Response 13. The convoy is the largest domestic convoy in Alabama National Guard history with approximately 500 vehicles and 1,500 Alabama Guardsmen traveling through Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana on its way to Camp Atterbury, Ind. Guardsmen throughout Alabama are already conducting preventive maintenance checks and services on equipment and hundreds of vehicles to ensure a smooth ride during the more than 500 mile trip.

Here is the link to the article:

readme.readmedia.com...

And here is John Moore's radio broadcast from yesterday:

Again, he's been exposed as the fraud he is, and you continue to put faith in him, he's in a pissing match with Nancy Lieder? I mean realy now..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The number of posts is only due to the repeating of falsehoods time after time after time.

For instance the following has been explained repeatedly.

Why does it show up again - because there is no real evidence to post.

And then it is back to this baloney. Why? Because there is no real evidence to post.

And the thread continues to be about a well known liar: Moore.

As far as the building boom in China goes here are some articles.
www.time.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...
www.businessinsider.com...

There is even one in Angola built by the Chinese
www.businessinsider.com...

What does the overbuilding of homes in China have to do with anything in outer space? Not a thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Vkey, why do you always try to engage me emotionally with such loaded words? Can't you stick to the facts?

Anyway, having been all around China, visited and done business in Shanghai multiple times, I can assure you that even though the Pudong New Area of Shanghai is sinking, the rapid pace of development continues there, and if fact the Pudong New Area is one of the largest and most recent "planned cities" in the world.

I would completely understand if the Chinese were building these cities 20 or 30 miles from the coast and away from the areas of subsidence and typhoon tidal surges, but still close enough to infrastructure such as ports, railways, highways, airports and factory zones.

However, they are not even close. These "ghost cities" are all HUNDREDS of miles away from everything! Their location is only logical only in the context of massive coastal destruction, not some subsidence and tidal surges.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join