It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Passport Breach: Unanswered Questions, and an Unsolved Murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I had almost forgotten about this incident as I'm sure many of you have also. Considering that the MSM buried this story 12 feet under hard clay. This case has been dead in the water ever since. Wonder why?? This was an official State Dept. investigation that went COLD!

Good stuff to bring out one's inner Matlock... THE key witness was shot in the head in his car...

Back in March 2008, the State Department launched an investigation of improper computer access to the passport records of Barack Hussein Obama, and days later those of Hillary Clinton and John McCain. The investigation centered on one employee: a contract worker for a company that was headed by John O. Brennan, a key Obama campaign adviser who later became assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism.

Then, a month later, the key witness in this case was murdered. Lt. Quarles Harris, Jr., 24, was shot in the head in his car, in front of his church.

A Co-conspirator??

Fast-forward to four years later, and there is no new information. Why is this murder case not being pursued? Who at the State Department is covering up Obama's passport breach? Lt. Harris told federal investigators before he was murdered that he received "passport information from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State." What became of the "co-conspirator"? Why wasn't he/she brought to trial?

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Here is a thread from regarding the murder that go no attention around ATS . Surprisingly!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do these questions need to be asked once again? What happened to this case?

Obama fessed up to his previously unmentioned trip to Pakistan AFTER this passport breach.

There is no way to tell what might have been done to Obama's passport records by those who accessed them. Key information could have been altered or destroyed. On April 8, 2008, after the breach became public, Obama confessed to having taken a trip to Pakistan in 1981. The then-candidate said: "I traveled to Pakistan when I was in college." Journalist Jake Tapper was surprised and said: "This last part -- a college trip to Pakistan -- was news to many of us who have been following the race closely. And it was odd that we hadn't hear about it before, given all the talk of Pakistan during this campaign."

Did Obama confess to this trip, which he doesn't mention in either of his autobiographies, because of the passport breach?

Time for answers....

Obama said at the time that attempts to "tap into people's personal records" were "a problem not just for me, but for how our government functions."

Laughable, considering how intrusive his administration has been and continues to be in accessing private information.

Also laughable is the enemedia's pretensions to journalistic integrity when they refuse to ask these questions. A man is dead, and there is abundant evidence of improper conduct by Obama and his cronies, and the media lets the story lie dormant for four years. Lt. Harris deserves better. So do the American people.

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

edit on 24-7-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The trail of dead continues and follows Obama like a lost puppy.
Clinton got away with it too so I'm not expecting any action on this.
Good find still.
S&F

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Agreed!! Just amazing how this gets such little attention. Even now after all of the silence!

God forbid anyone on The Hill ask these questions. They will just be labeled quacks by the establishment and banished to the cheap seats. Just look at how Bachmann's and others were treated when they asked some simple questions regarding the security clearances of Hillary's right hand woman Huma and her familial links to the Muslim Brotherhood/Sisterhood and beyond. How dare they ask such things....

join