It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More LIES of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists exposed...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

So I guess this LIE of the truthers is not a LIE after all.

It depends upon the "truther" and the exact statement. For instance you noted that THE remains were shipped to China. Based on the use of the article "the" you would be saying that all the remains were shipped to China. Further confusing the subject since some of it was shipped to India and a great deal is still here. As to the question whether or not there was a sufficient amount to conduct investigations - well a lot of that depends on the goal and nature of the investigation.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
No, it means that if the Government hands the Smithsonian a hunk of steel and says it is from WTC, then the Smithsonian will accept the Government's word for it. Now, that display you saw may actually be from WTC, but you can bet that if the Government gives a piece of the WTC to the Smithsonian for display, they will not hand over evidence to contradict the official story.

To say that one piece of steel on display at the Smithsonian is evidence of no thermite is like handing your insurance company a sparkplug to prove you are not at fault in an auto accident.

That analogy doesn't even remotely apply here because it isn't any ordinary piece of wreckage- it clearly shows deformation from when the monumental forces of the collapse came crashing down on it. If this is what happened to this column, then it stands to reason this is what happened to a lot of other columns. My contention is that this is what happened to every column.

A more apt analogy would be akin to a holocaust denier claiming those seven million Jews actually weren't murdered; they just moved to another country and forgot to send word to anybody. When they're shown a skull with a bullet hole buried outside of Auschwitz, they'll say, well okay, THAT one individual guy might have been murdered, but nope nope nope the other six million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand Jews really moved away. It's excuse making, pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by baboogdi

First, so that I can take your analysis seriously, could you show on a structural print where that piece of steel was located in the undamaged building.
Second, would you provide your resume' showing your experience in analyzing mechanisms of structural steel failure scenarios.
Third, could you provide your educational history showing degrees awarded in the field of structural engineering.

??? are you seriously suggesting I need to provide professional credentials to point out that a piece of steel was crumpled like a newspaper rather than cut or burned?? I mean, really?

Fourth, could you provide an in-depth explanation of just what caused the building to fail when it is on record that the construction manager has stated the structure was designed to withstand multiple impacts of planes similar in size to the one alleged to have crashed into the building.

You should know that this very construction manager is also on record as agreeing with the FEMA and NIST reports in that the towers fell from fire induced loss of structural integrity. This was stated during an interview with Alex Jones, and true to form Jones began insinuating the construction manager was really a sinister secret agent.

If they're secret agents then why are you quoting any of the disinformation they're telling you?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by crawdad1914

Yes, I have seen the maps of lower Manhattan and ground zero. For pilots with the remarkable skills shown by these they could have aimed and hit lower. Plenty of relatively free air space aproaching the towers, expecially from the hudson river side.

Must not have looked very hard

WTC was ringed by 50 story buildings, many less than 100 yards from WTC
It's a simple matter for anyone interested to study the maps to see it is indeed possible given the level of competence the OS has attributed to the hijackers. Or they could have come in at a higher angle Of descent. These were talented fellas that flew these planes. And it was a big target right? One of the largest man made structures on the planet.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This has been a fun thread! Thanks Dave!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

One of the largest man made structures on the planet.

Yes they were. And in the case of the towers, surround by some of the other largest manmade structures on earth. But everyone knows this. Well, almost everyone.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

On another note, one of the aspects of this event that initially struck me as odd that day, besides three buildings falling into their own footprint, ................

Using your first sentence to add a little bit

I always wondered about the magical passports of the "highjackers".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Magical? How so? Because they survived? Does that mean that every object that survived is magical to you? Every scrap of paper, every item of clothing - is it all magical? Or do you just not understand how things work and therefore everything - electricity, running water, gravity - all seems magical to you?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by EvilBat

Magical? How so? Because they survived? Does that mean that every object that survived is magical to you? Every scrap of paper, every item of clothing - is it all magical? Or do you just not understand how things work and therefore everything - electricity, running water, gravity - all seems magical to you?

A plane explodes into a building that then collapses and a piece of paper that was involved in the initial explosion survives barley harmed? I wouldn't say magical, I would say extremely convenient.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by EvilBat

I understand how things work.

OK since you asked

The passports are like the magic bullet. ( hence why I used the term magical Passport )

the passport of hijacker Satam Al Suqami was found a few blocks from the WTC. It was on his person, Somehow goes though his clothes or bag , then the plane, a metal tube right? Goes through a building and lands perfectly on the ground. Where some people walking by go "ooh look " and hand it over to the NYPD.

And yet it is made of paper.

That doesn't seam strange to you? The plane was almost absorbed in the north tower , where is any other belongings to the hijacker?
Yes yes I know there was paper all over the place but that is completely different.

So explain to me how it is possible that that can happen.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by headorheartA plane explodes into a building that then collapses and a piece of paper that was involved in the initial explosion survives barley harmed? I wouldn't say magical, I would say extremely convenient.

i'd say impossible. like so much of the anti-truthers' supposed evidence. there is another way of saying 'anti-truther'. it is 'liar'.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Hear, read what this guy had to say:

Yes yes I know there was paper all over the place but that is completely different.

You see, when paper survives that deflates all the interesting, spooky conspiracy "theories" it is considered magical, but if it does not detract from your narrative then it is an ordinary occurence.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by EvilBat

Hear, read what this guy had to say:

You see, when paper survives that deflates all the interesting, spooky conspiracy "theories" it is considered magical, but if it does not detract from your narrative then it is an ordinary occurence.

That guy was me , the paper on the ground was from the offices

Now explain the passport

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How do we know the metal was shipped off? Did anyone see the ships being loaded? How did this story come about?

Some of the steel WAS shipped off to China to be reprocessed. A few years back a ship built out of WTC steel sailed into NYC harbor in some sory of symbolic ceremony. Where the lie comes in is when the truthers insist that ALL the steel was shipped off, or that it was all shipped off without anyone being able to look at so much as a door hinge off the building. These photos as well as the remnants at that hanger at JFK show that to be false.

Of course, the truthers don't want to admit they're just swallowing the spooky-scary drivel they're getting from Alex Jones, so now they're turning around and saying it was only the steel melted by nukes (or thermite or lasers from outer space or whatever) that was shipped off- the boring steel is what's in all the museums. Of course, that just has to mean China is part of the secret conspiracy to take over the world, too.

Who the heck isn't in on the secret conspiracy to take over the world, anyway?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Now explain the passport

Explain what? The paper from the offices survived, you admit that, and the passport survived. Somethings "survived", somethings did not. Just like in any chaotic, catastrophic event. Also, you assume the passport was on his person - you're not allowed to do that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The moon lander at the Air and Space musem in DC is a nice prop too. These types of museum props are nothing. Any amature could make this thing and say it's from ground zero. There's little to no way of varifying it was from ground zero. and even if it was of course some of the metal would get bent a bit even if something else caused it because it was such a maelstrom of materials colliding.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

There's little to no way of varifying it was from ground zero. and even if it was of course some of the metal would get bent a bit even if something else caused it because it was such a maelstrom of materials colliding.

So, what you are saying is that you have a hand wave ready and able for anything that may negate your conspiracy? And then they wonder why no one takes calls for a "new investigation" seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by EvilBat

Now explain the passport

Explain what? The paper from the offices survived, you admit that, and the passport survived. Somethings "survived", somethings did not. Just like in any chaotic, catastrophic event. Also, you assume the passport was on his person - you're not allowed to do that.

I am allowed to assume it was on his person or in his bag right ?
re-read my post - you say it's possible

so explain how it is possible that a passport can go through his cloths or bag
through a plane
through a building
land blocks away
and no need to repeat if you re-read my post

hence magic passport like the magic bullet

yes office papers would survive they blew out the windows and hole

I'm specifically asking about the passport

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Now explain the passport

One possibility is that during the panic of the attacks, once the FBI got the passenger lists and found the terrorists names and addresses, they went all John Wayne and barged into their apartments without search warrants and found the passport left behind. Since they can't use anything siezed without a warrant as evidence they invented some cover story that it was actually found out in the street, and everyone is clamming up about it becuase the hijacker's passport is still critical evidence.

The point is, there are lots of possible explanations and some of them even involve a coverup. It's just that you truthers always ignore them and instead gravitate toward thse "inside job" scenarios because the others aren't spooky-scary sounding enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

The passport I'm talking about was found on the ground blocks away from wtc
and was handed over to the NYPD
edit on 7/25/2012 by EvilBat because: spelling

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join