It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To The Sounds In The Sky Stories?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
C`mon , think about it ....... the rumbling was heard allover the world , what washappening during that time ? the sun was going wild ...... now the rumbling`s stopped , the sun seems ......... hotter , dont you think ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RockLobster

I have noticed no difference in the sun's intensity, but you are partially correct. The sounds are from the CME's and occur normally during Northern Lights scenarios.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
reply to post by RockLobster

I have noticed no difference in the sun's intensity, but you are partially correct. The sounds are from the CME's and occur normally during Northern Lights scenarios.

You oughta try going outside then. At least where I am, the sun's rays are almost unbearable on clear days. It was 79 today and I couldn't stay in the sun, and I love heat. You know that intense heat feeling on your arm when you stick your hand in the oven to retrieve your newly-baked frozen pizza? Yeah. That kind of feeling. Almost instantly.

As far as OP's theory that they never existed.. What about the members here who heard them, including me? They existed. They're gone. They'll be back.
edit on 23-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What were you expecting it to go on forever?
Sometimes it needs to stop so it can start again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is really ironic timing...

I heard the Sky Sounds for the first time last night.
I live in Australia, and when all of this stuff was showing up online I kept thinking "wow, I'd love to hear that, it sounds so ominous".

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep. I don't know why - probably nothing to it, I've been sick for a couple of days now, but either way.... I couldn't sleep, and was still awake after midnight.

Some time around 1215 I turned my laptop off and tried to sleep... and when I did I noticed a distant rumbling noise. It sounded a little different to the waveform-style noise you hear on some of the videos, but it was distinct, and actually slightly painful...

The frequency of the noise physically hurt my ears. It wasn't unbearably loud, but it was quire distinct... and I couldn't localise it. It seemed to be coming from... well, everywhere. It was so pervasive.

I listened to the noise for quite some time - it lasted about two hours at least... but finally I got too tired and fell asleep.

If it happens again, I'll try to record it. I didn't last night because I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to lie still.
I know there will be inevitable scepticism over my story, and that's okay. You can take a look at my previous post, and see that I haven't made weird claims in the past, I haven't got failed predictions and prophecies, and all that rubbish. I'm pretty normal as far as I'm aware. If you have any questions, feel free to throw them my way.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I HAVE been outside and can honestly say I notice no difference. I was out in the sun almsot all day long last Wednesday and didn't use any sunscreen or anything and didn't even get burnt. If the sun is truly hotter and more intense, then I should've gotten a sunburn. I'm honestly tired of the fear mongering people saying that the sun is different and "Oh no, it's hotter, it's hotter!" .

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Am I allowed to say that I'm tired of people who try and belittle those who have a story you don't believe?
Just because you don't experience it doesn't make it not true. Maybe the atmosphere is breaking apart in different spots. Audio waves travel through my area differently now, too. Plane noises are 110% different than they ever have been, and that's been confirmed to me by every neighbor I have. Is that also false, because you don't experience it? Don't be scared of things that you can't explain. Embrace them. Change is coming whether or not people like you want to accept it. BTW, I wasn't attacking you, I was having fun. Now you post an angry response directed at me, with no reason. Thanks for keeping it civil.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

It's hard to know or see if someone is "having fun" through text on the internet just as it is hard to pick out sarcasm every so often. That is why you either point it out or do not do it. Also: You already stated my point. It's not happening here. I don't care if it is happening there, but it is not here so it does not apply to me. I haven't seen anything strange in my area. No chemtrails, no hotter sun, none of the strange anomalies that most report so excuse me for finding it hard to believe especially whenever I travel to other new areas and still find nothing different than business as usual. Now, if you would like to continue this little flamefest, we should take it to PM instead of spamming up this part of the forum as the mods and the poster that started the topic would probably not like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok ill proove that the strange sounds are the very same as what many schizophrenics experience but maybe dont talk about because many who hear voices do not like to instigate them to come back, i have mine under my control now so im happy to ablige.

They would make it sound like tvs were on outside my door..
strange sounds of tvs with voices reported in several towns

Highway sounds were used to amplify the voices transmission, a telepathic frequency.
Strange sounds reported of highway noises where there was no highway.

I was attacked by the evil one, who in winter of 2011-2012 psychotronicly dropped nukes on me, very loud and real sounding.
Strange booms and such reported around the world

There is 3 instances where schizophrenics and the strange sounds relate. I feel im special because the Universe or God or whatever gave me the ability to discern this and tell you so your minds aren't in confusion anymore.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
This is really ironic timing...

I heard the Sky Sounds for the first time last night.
I live in Australia, and when all of this stuff was showing up online I kept thinking "wow, I'd love to hear that, it sounds so ominous".

Last night, I wasn't able to sleep. I don't know why - probably nothing to it, I've been sick for a couple of days now, but either way.... I couldn't sleep, and was still awake after midnight.

Some time around 1215 I turned my laptop off and tried to sleep... and when I did I noticed a distant rumbling noise. It sounded a little different to the waveform-style noise you hear on some of the videos, but it was distinct, and actually slightly painful...

The frequency of the noise physically hurt my ears. It wasn't unbearably loud, but it was quire distinct... and I couldn't localise it. It seemed to be coming from... well, everywhere. It was so pervasive.

I listened to the noise for quite some time - it lasted about two hours at least... but finally I got too tired and fell asleep.

If it happens again, I'll try to record it. I didn't last night because I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to lie still.
I know there will be inevitable scepticism over my story, and that's okay. You can take a look at my previous post, and see that I haven't made weird claims in the past, I haven't got failed predictions and prophecies, and all that rubbish. I'm pretty normal as far as I'm aware. If you have any questions, feel free to throw them my way.

Did you hear oscillations, changing wrythms or anything?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
the sound was oscillating slightly, yes...
though not like some of the videos I've seen online (e.g that one from the Ukraine as a good example). It didn't sound like 'heavenly trumpets' or anything... more like a deep, rhythmic, oscillating hum...
it sounded like some kind of energy being released.

I still have no idea what it was.

I haven't heard it since. I was up around the same time last night... and heard nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You may find this hard to believe but it's a telepathic signal being converted into linear sound waves using an unknown to me, sound wave.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join