It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's coming. Do you feel it?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
i have been plagued by the sun these couple of days, its to bright

everytime i look in the direction of the sun (not into the sun) tears come into my eyes and i cant see anything, good thing i have a dog

its like we have more uv then normal these days
edit on 23-7-2012 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
reply to post by samlf3rd

Throughout my life I have experienced synchronicities but it wasn't until recently that they have been happening almost regularly. I'm feelings things, seeing patterns and connections. I don't know what it all means yet but it seems to be happening more and stronger. I don't know a better, clearer way to describe this.

That's exactly what I described on page 5 of this thread!

I have wondered for quite some time what the sudden increase of synchronistic events in my life and all around me mean. But after some research I have come to the conclusion that they are a symptom of the phenomenon known as "the quickening". As time pick up speed so much stuff that usually took years to unfold now happen in a matter of months or weeks. That's why it comes to an overlapping of experiences and events. I will open a thread about this as soon as I have my 20 posts.

But I have to say I'm very intrigued by this phenomenon. Who else here notices synchronicities happen in their life and much more often then before? And what kind of synchronicities?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Paradoxone because: U2U Frust

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I've felt it before, years ago though. It was like we were all apart of a huge vortex, silently turning and moving towards our fate.

I believe you're feeling the hand of fate pull you, and a lot of us out there.

To where, only God knows.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
When did you notice it that this world is in mess? I mean come on. Of course none of you fell safe anymore, but there's a good reason for it. You can't leave the house without been scared if something is going to happen to you, will someone try to kill you, rob you etc. I have that felling for very long time, so it's nothing new. But I can say this. It has nothing to do with anything dark coming on it's way to Earth or whatever. Remember, if something is going to destroy us, it will be us, the humans, not aliens, Lucifer etc.

And one question for OP. How can you be certain that what's coming is related to something from Space and nature? You said it yourself. You are not sure what it is. So how can you know? You mentioned sings. What sings? Can you be more precisely? And how can you be sure it's dark?
edit on 23-7-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Hey Samlf3rd,

At the risk of sounding crazy I have also been having this horrible feeling of impending doom, to the point that I have been getting pains in my lower abdomen if I dwell on it too much. I consider myself a pretty rational individual and have no problems in my life at the moment, but I cannot shake this feeling of impending doom.

Mine started about a week ago, and although a lot of the time it lifts (at which point I am hoping that will be the end of it) it comes back, I start feeling a bit shaky, the feeling you get when you have a confrontation with someone, only without the adrenalin. I had actually Google searched late last week to see if anyone has been feeling the same way because my fiancée has also been feeling it.

Now I don't consider myself psychic or presume to know what (if anything) is going to happen but through coincidence or not I had the same feeling only milder the week leading up to the Thailand tsunami (2004) and the Sichuan earthquake in china (2008).

This is the worst I have felt it though, the others felt bad but not this bad. I really hope nothing happens and this feeling goes away though.

If I was a betting man though and judging from my past experience I would have to hazard a guess at potential geological activity rather than anything else and that the death toll will be over 50,000, urgh don't like saying that but think it is important to add onto this thread.

Edit to add:
Also just wanted to say I haven't noticed a lack of bees here in the UK, infact I have seen more than other summers; that could be due to the lavender in the back garden.

I have noticed birds though, they seem to be flying irregular, might just be currents in the air though due to the extreme changes in weather we have been experiencing here in the UK, not well educated in such things though, so that really is a guess.

Every night for the past couple of weeks though there seems to have been an increase in the 'midnight call' of dogs barking, and I don't just mean one of two, there seem to be at least half a dozen doing it. My dog is reacting normally though.

edit on 23-7-2012 by Reflected because: Added content

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Sorry if I seem to be correcting you, but I don't think the OP means that kind of feeling, where the source is either the amount of fear we've been ingesting on a daily basis. Its not some paranoia brought on by too much ATS. Or from watching too much news.

From my own experience, it can only be felt when you're calm enough to listen. Its like a strange lull in the back of your head. Like the background noise of the universe....its strange but ominous.
edit on 23-7-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hey,

Interesting post, thank you!

I am a lifelong student of metaphysics and last week, Wednesday, all interest in my studies stopped. I picked up all my books, manuscripts, notes, and placed them away in the closet. I even deleted all relevant bookmarks on my computer. I felt a certainty that I no longer needed them.

At first I was quite worried about my actions, but I know myself well enough to listen and hear what I should be doing, so I just went with it.

At first I felt like I was abandoning something I have loved for over thirty years and it took until Friday for a different perspective to come into view.

I now feel like I am done with studying and learning as if the time to prepare has reached the point that if I am not aware now, it is just too late. No matter of last minute cramming is going to make a difference now.

I feel that is it now time to begin manifesting whatever I have managed to create for myself and I should be completely available to experience it. So, I am not abandoning my beliefs it is just time to be here and now and put those tools into action. I guess a valid analogy would be if I had just graduated college and now it is time to go out and get a job, I can sell my school books and join the real world.

I hope I explained that well, I am still reviewing this internally so it may not be as eloquent as I wanted.
edit on 23-7-2012 by sdocpublishing because: Changed passive tense of a sentence.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
I am not sure what "it" is yet but I can sense it. I told my wife the night before 911 that something big was going to happen where we would all have to come together-she freaked the next day. Then before Japan I told her something doesn't feel right, it's the same feeling I had before only worse. This time i started feeling it a few days ago, and now my mind is racing with this feeling. I don't think "it" is going to happen right now like today or tomorrow but in the next few days we may see what it is-if I had to say a time frame I would say by we already are seeing signs of it yet it is ominous are we aren't paying attention to it. In the coming months we will see signs of it, yet by October it will be known that it is a problem, and by December whatever it is will be in full motion without any way to humanly stop it. This "it" seems strange to me like I can see it-yet I have never seen it before, nor have I ever read about i.e. no earthquake, volcano, explosion, something with nature or space related. I think this will have an impact on the entire planet but a sense of panic is in the air, also helplessness and curiousity worldwide. Loud sounds and streams of light.

Something just isn't right with the way people, animals, and insects are behaving. I haven't seen a bee all summer long, yet these huge cicada killer wasps are everywhere (perhaps they killed the bees), and birds chirp all night long. I always hear ducks and geese flying around at night. The frogs don't chirp in harmony, and people are going crazy. Am I the only one who has realized that something isn't right?

Hmm, maybe I just need a nap. But you'd be surprised the way feel when you pay attention and how that interacts with your environment.
edit on 21-7-2012 by samlf3rd because: mispelled

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bernierhome

Oh yeah, thought it has just been me...told my wife almost the same feelings and vibes I am getting from just people walking by or in supermarkets. Like they are all robots and oblivious to whats going on and happening.
Also have heavy feeling of anxiety of excpecting somthing big to happen but have no idea what it is??????

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I feel it. It's coming... rain!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maby its wind your feeling?????

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hey that's weird it actually did start to rain. I am psychic.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have this feeling that something drastic is going to happen shortly. I guess I'm not alone in this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I've been hearing this and feeling it myself a lot lately.

The other day was bad, though, when a friend of mine whom I do not consider spiritual or intuitive in any manner (quite the opposite) said that he's been getting this feeling lately that something bad and big is going to happen soon!

That clinched it for me!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I follow the atlanticobr channel on YouTube. There are 84 audios titled "Answers of An Alien From Andromeda". They claim that Nibiru will be here in Oct-Dec 2012. I think this is why the elite have so many underground shelters. The alien said that the passage of Nibiru would result in the death of 90-95% of humans on Earth. If it is true, then we can expect many red not meteorites whizzing into our atmosphere at 10 km/sec. Supposedly the average weight of these is 70 lbs. This could account for the loud noises and flashing lights, you perceive will happen. I have believed for many years that something(s) will happen to the planet and it will be very significant. The supposed alien says that Earth will become a Level 1 civilisation on Dec 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM UT. The tenure of TPTB will end and we will meet plenty of friendly aliens. He says there will be no ascension and those of inadequate consciousness development, will end up reincarnating on one of two planets, in need of population and at Level 0. They don't want us all to be killed because there is a need for breeding stock. I sense nothing malevolant in all of this. All of the people on Earth today, come from a seeding 12,000 years ago, after a solar eruption wiped out all life on the planet, with a short very hot blast. I'm on YouTube with handle Totalimplosion.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I suppose "something" may be coming, but I also KNOW something eventually will. I mean there is going to be another HORRIBLE earthquake, tsunami, tornado, hurricane, terrorist attack, war, etc....Its not a question of IF but rather when. I realize you have a "feeling" and I am not trying to dismiss that. I am just saying, the next few months is a long time to worry about something that may or may not happen today or next year. I live in L.A. and have been through in my 4 and a half years here a few shakers. I Know the "Big One" is coming, its a fact. USGS says within the next 20 years 99% chance for the "Big One" and that was almost 5 years ago. My point being, all I can do is watch, and be prepared as best I can and hope the USGS is wrong, but I will not stop living my life and worry about something that I have no control over. Even the Midwest is WAY over due for a HUGE earthquake that will more than likely devastate them as they don't have "earthquake proof" homes and buildings. Not if but when that does happen in the mid-west that will make any Hurricane we have ever seen look like nothing. The economy would not fair well with something of that magnitude.

For years Art Bell spoke of "The Quickening" he wrote a book about it. Perhaps that would be something that may interest you. I personally have not read it. I have heard him talk about it allot though. I always thought it sounded interesting and it kind of reminds me of what you are talking about. Anyway Peace!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In times of catastrophy remember DON'T PANIC.... It's from a book but these are definitely the two most important words to remember...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rollsthepaul

I follow the atlanticobr channel on YouTube. There are 84 audios titled "Answers of An Alien From Andromeda". They claim that Nibiru will be here in Oct-Dec 2012. I think this is why the elite have so many underground shelters. The alien said that the passage of Nibiru would result in the death of 90-95% of humans on Earth. If it is true, then we can expect many red not meteorites whizzing into our atmosphere at 10 km/sec. Supposedly the average weight of these is 70 lbs. This could account for the loud noises and flashing lights, you perceive will happen. I have believed for many years that something(s) will happen to the planet and it will be very significant. The supposed alien says that Earth will become a Level 1 civilisation on Dec 21, 2012 at 11:11 AM UT. The tenure of TPTB will end and we will meet plenty of friendly aliens. He says there will be no ascension and those of inadequate consciousness development, will end up reincarnating on one of two planets, in need of population and at Level 0. They don't want us all to be killed because there is a need for breeding stock. I sense nothing malevolant in all of this. All of the people on Earth today, come from a seeding 12,000 years ago, after a solar eruption wiped out all life on the planet, with a short very hot blast. I'm on YouTube with handle Totalimplosion.

I have been seeing 11:11 everywhere from clocks to license plates to grocery receipts. I even had an 11-11 inspection sticker on my car. The world ends at 11:11 pm. Could be significant.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What is the most common fear? Snakes? Spiders? Death? not at all. Many people fear public speaking way more than death? Even people who are petrified of snakes when given the option of having to hold one or speak in public would chose the snake. But still even public speaking is not the biggest fear. The biggest fear is CHANGE... I think we all can feel that a big change is coming. I don't know if it will be good or bad. I guess that is the thing about change and why it is so scary sometimes. It is the same reason most of us stay in the same job we hate for years, or stay in bad relationships: because we are afraid of change. the air is thick with the sense that a big change is coming. you can almost smell it. you can definitely feel it. but what is it going to be? I guess if we knew that we wouldn't feel so uneasy right now....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's interesting how all of sudden everybody "have" felling that something dark is coming...hm, I wonder why is that...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join