It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The evidence at the pentagon has been planetd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666Thats more like it, is there any reason to believe the pictures were not taken at the same location,

Yes, the observed parallax. That is not "proof", but definitely evidence of a known and established photographic effect.

Originally posted by Cassius666or can the location of the pictures be identified as the pentagon disaster site?

The news media was directed to the then Citgo station and that is the location most of the news footage from the day was filmed from. The visible alignment in the footage is consistent with that line-of-sight. Maybe one of these fine folks will take the time to plot the line-of-sight on a GE image or something. I for one will not be doing that since this an old argument from years ago which I'm sure has been addressed here at ATS in an old thread and I'm not the one making irrational claims that require evidence to support (parallax is a very well-established photographic effect based on sound physics).

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by 911files
Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

The engine found at the pentagon did not match the one that is on that model of plane,

Well, the engine experts seem to disagree with you. If you don't mind, I'll take their word for it, not yours.

Yes, but if I am not mistaken, if you keep repeating the same assertion over and over and over and over again then at some point it becomes a fact, correct? I mean, what other explanation could there possibly be for repeating the same erroneous statement?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Who even cares about the size of those engine parts in those pics, when it is clear that the footage and pics have been tampered with in the first place.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TraitorKiller

The only tampering with video and photos, has been done by people with a vested interest in convincing people that Dick Cheney was responsible for the whole thing. That way they can sell their videos and T shirts so they don't have to get a real job. Like working for the government and posting on ATS.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

The only tampering with video and photos, has been done by people with a vested interest in convincing people that Dick Cheney was responsible for the whole thing. That way they can sell their videos and T shirts so they don't have to get a real job. Like working for the government and posting on ATS.

So you admit that footage has been tampered with? You are not even denying that.

But you suggest that "truthers" did it.

That's funny because I'm talking about official footage, broadcasted by the media, now located at official tv archives, and NIST releases.

That way they can sell their videos and T shirts so they don't have to get a real job. Like working for the government and posting on ATS.

Like you? So you are saying that working for the gov. and posting on ATS is a real job. Wth?

Freudian slip?

Amazing.
edit on 20-7-2012 by TraitorKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

That's funny because I'm talking about official footage, broadcasted by the media, now located at official tv archives, and NIST releases.

Really? Then post links to THOSE sites so we can all look at the original material and decide.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TraitorKiller
reply to post by hooper

No prob.

wtcdata.nist.gov...

edition.cnn.com...

etc.

Why would there be photos of the damage at the Pentagon at the World Trade Center NIST site?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

First you ask me that question because you initially seemed to think that I would have trouble locating footage directly from official sources, or at least so it seemed to me.

Now that I did, the only thing you can come up with is that.

You know damn well I was speaking about the 911 footage pool in general, and not only the Pentagon footage.

I did say official media archives AND NIST footage.

No, you won't find any NIST Pentagon footage, but you surely will in official tv archives.

Hooper, you are hopeless.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

First you ask me that question because you initially seemed to think that I would have trouble locating footage directly from official sources, or at least so it seemed to me.

Now that I did, the only thing you can come up with is that.

You know damn well I was speaking about the 911 footage pool in general, and not only the Pentagon footage.

I did say official media archives AND NIST footage.

No, you won't find any NIST Pentagon footage, but you surely will in official tv archives.

Hooper, you are hopeless.

Hey, its your proposition - that the photos are all faked or whatever. Why should I have to go looking for official photos? So present your case in full. Provide direct links to the photos in question, on official websites, and state your claim specifically. If you think the world owes you an explanation for every hairbrained conspiracy fantasy that you can imagine, well, you are going to be waiting quite a while.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hey, its your proposition - that the photos are all faked or whatever. Why should I have to go looking for official photos?

I don't know did I ask you to? You asked me to provide official footage sources and I did. You are just yappin now because you don't know what else to say.

So present your case in full. Provide direct links to the photos in question, on official websites, and state your claim specifically.

I would love to, the problem is, as soon as you make a dedicated thread about it, it gets placed in the HOAX section by the unbiased and honest, ingnorance denying ATS management, and mods come in to lie(proven fact) about how they saw the plane hit the tower.

When you post links to a forum that is in fact dedicated to this subject and has tons of undeniable proof on it, people like you refuse to even review it, and discredit the site.

I posted particular pics in this thread that show tampering and you refuse to discuss them.

Hooper all you are doing here is yappin, making empty statements.

If you think the world owes you an explanation for every hairbrained conspiracy fantasy that you can imagine, well, you are going to be waiting quite a while.

Like that one.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Hey, its your proposition - that the photos are all faked or whatever. Why should I have to go looking for official photos? So present your case in full. Provide direct links to the photos in question, on official websites, and state your claim specifically. If you think the world owes you an explanation for every hairbrained conspiracy fantasy that you can imagine, well, you are going to be waiting quite a while.

Are you interested in 9/11 or not? Seems like you're not by this reply, but then it's obvious many of you are just here to sell the OS lies. Although, the salesmen they chose are pretty rubbish ones.

You and your OS crew have zero interest in 9/11, and are just interested in spreading disinfo and trolling.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I would love to, the problem is, as soon as you make a dedicated thread about it, it gets placed in the HOAX section by the unbiased and honest, ingnorance denying ATS management, and mods come in to lie(proven fact) about how they saw the plane hit the tower.

We're on page 6 now, you've only posted one photo and no direct links to any official website where the photos in question may be found in an unaltered or unadulterated state. Now you claim if you do that the mods will shut down the thread. Well, one way to test that theory.

When you post links to a forum that is in fact dedicated to this subject and has tons of undeniable proof on it, people like you refuse to even review it, and discredit the site.

Yep. The proposition is quite simple. If you claim the photos are faked then provide a direct source for the original photos. Not going to provide traffic for some conspiracy website.

I posted particular pics in this thread that show tampering and you refuse to discuss them.

No you didn't. As far as I know you posted one photo and then told everyone to go visit your website to see the comparison.

Hooper all you are doing here is yappin, making empty statements.

Sorry if I am spoiling your little game.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Oh I am dead serious. You sound like you guys just had a meeting.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Actually the meetings are on Monday. The next one will probably be the last. Since all the "smoking guns" are now pretty much just the same regurgitated nonsense we will probably just start running the new auto-debunker program.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You will probably get terminated.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by Cassius666

Tell it to the thousands of cars driving by (or rather, sitting for hours in the ensuing traffioc jam) on route 395, an eight lane super highway that runs right through the front yard of the pentagon, when the PLANE flew into the pentagon. I am so sick of dweebs here thinking they have all the answers. Try telling it to my buddy, the fireman, who helped clean up body parts and plane wreckage. Also consider the surrounding high rise buildings that are within as few hundred yards of the Pentagon. I mean, have you ever been there? I drive by and have worked and gone to school all around the area. We watched it burn from the roof of the building I was in.

Better yet, tell it to the families of the passengers and the folks working in the Pentagon.

Stop spreading made-up BS and get a life.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

I don't tend to tie onto the 9/11 conspiracy too much. But I am curious if it all went down just the way we have been told, but...and here in is my concern that the Government knew about it well before hand and did nothing to prevent it how would you and your fireman buddy feel then? How do you think the families of the victims would feel then?

I do know that the US Government is not above lying to its people and that is a proven fact and there are some inconsistencies in the official story that make me question it. And I think anyone who doesn’t at least question the authority is a fool. 9/11 was a tragedy any way you look at it, but do not ridicule someone for trying to seek out the truth.

Oh and since you live there you already know you are wrong by saying that there were tall buildings in the way...there are none on the side where the Pentagon was hit! Nothing but a nice field called Arlington perhaps you have heard of it?

edit on 20-7-2012 by abeverage because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

reply to post by hooper

Actually the meetings are on Monday. The next one will probably be the last. Since all the "smoking guns" are now pretty much just the same regurgitated nonsense we will probably just start running the new auto-debunker program.

That's no joke man... my hours have been cut back severely. Had to switch from top shelf Gin to Bombay Sapphire... yuck.

But you can help, man! You need to "gin" up some more credible theories on 9/11 to save our jobs. With ATS so "dry" lately They've cut back and I've had trouble paying my bar tab (I live very large). Some think it's not worth maintaining a stable of professional writers and researchers to debunk largely incoherent rantings on the internet. But you can prove them wrong... however, my bosses are not going to pay me to debunk these "2 photos taken from different angles with different cameras are different" threads. That line is going nowhere.

Save our jobs! Get a decent theory worth debunking.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

I was just complaining on another thread that my NWO check did not come in the mail today. Any of you guys know what is up with that? I need my cash

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join