It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life in lower vibrations...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

atoms do not VIBRATE!!!

Really? Where's your source?

Here's mine...

www.uni-jena.de...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Quite possibly, Bandit.

However, to use such terms as "density" and "vibrational" -- words which already have a real meaning -- to describe stuff for which there is no discernable evidence merely makes the proponents of such assertions look foolish.

If you don't have any evidence or 'proof' for any of this stuff (like I don't have evidence or 'proof' for God), then the only answer you can truthfully give (when someone asks you for evidence) is the one I give when discussing my religious beliefs:

"I don't have any evidence; I have faith. I believe in my heart."

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

Originally posted by DarkSide
this vibration theory is nonsense.

atoms do not VIBRATE!!!

How do you explain heat, light, and other radiation then?

they have a wave lenght with a certain frequency

[edit on 8-10-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Really? Where's your source?

Here's mine...

www.uni-jena.de...

yes,but you can still see atoms that have a different frequency than ours

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Off_The_Street,

As much as I don't want to agree with you, you've got a point. Just like LadyV has her own theories and beliefs thus our main stream science has it's own theories and beliefs. Even if you are an atheist who believes in Darwinism you are still religious in your beliefs. I am personally sick and tired of people claiming they know the truth instead of saying it's their own opinion. I am also tired of people who descredit every opinion without research, this is pure ignorance. So whoever is telling you he/she knows THE TRUTH is lying. The truth is never absolute. Everyone has thier own prespective on what true or what not. What true for one is not necessary true for everybody else.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Take a guitar. You have the string which sits motionless. You could use this to illistrate "low" vibration. Then pluck it. What happens? It moves back and forth at an extremely rapid pace (high vibration), alomost making it seem invisible until, it slows down to it's original "low" vibration and you can see it plainly.

Is this why some say that those who live in a higher vibrational plane are not in this dimension, but an invisible 4th dimension?

Or am I on crack?

String theory more or less. The other dimensions/vibrations are there, but they are not something that we have the awareness of experiencing as they are wrapped so tightly.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76

this vibration theory is nonsense.

atoms do not VIBRATE!!!

How do you explain heat, light, and other radiation then?

they have a wave lenght with a certain frequency

Ok, this is great. You understand that radiation has different wave lengths and frequencies. But this doesn't explain the source of the radiation, and this was my original question.

Are you aware that by a simple flame test you can tell what atoms are in a substance? For example sodium produces a yellow light, and copper produces a green light. This doesn�t tell us what the molecules are, but can give us the basics. This is elementary chemistry DarkSide....

Here is a link providing some more examples of flame coloration:
webmineral.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
of course I know radiations and ultraviolets and infrared are at different wavelengths than natural light.

when you look at a desk,you see light reflected by the desk,at a frequency the eye can see (of photons).you don't see the frequency of the desk do you?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I was just reading theories on "vibrations" which is the only word close enough to describe it. 4th dimension being a higher plane of vibration that we cannot see nor live in. I was relating negative feelings and emotions to lower vibrations, thus the higher vibrations or good feelings would come when humans realize that there is no need for negative and its a poison of thier mind IMO this would allow many breakthroughs and a great advancment of our race. Some Aliens have gotten there already, either genitically making it so or through grand evolution, i guess. Weston

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Science and Health Series
Article 4 - Energy, Vibration, and Resonant Frequency

By Sang Whang

Ever since the Big Bang, everything in the universe vibrates. All matters, atoms, molecules and all kinds of substances vibrate when energy is applied. We can not see energy but we can see the effects of energy by observing different kinds of vibrations. Through these vibrations, energy is transferred from one substance to another.

At absolute zero temperature (-273.15 0C or -459.670F), all matters cease to vibrate. As temperature increases, they vibrate. The velocity and frequency of vibration depend on the substance: molecular weight, molecular structure, the size of mechanical structure, etc. When a tuning fork is banged, it vibrates with a particular pitch which is its own resonant frequency. The banging energy is transferred into a sustaining tone, although the banging energy does not vibrate at that frequency. The banging energy is an impulse energy that contains a wide range of frequencies, each with a very small amount of energy. The tuning fork converts the entire banging energy into a single tone of vibration.

When we pass 60Hz (cycles per second) electrical current through a substance, tungsten, it converts the energy into very high frequency vibration, namely the visible light frequency. The resonant frequency of tungsten is the visible light frequency. That's how the electric light bulb works. The natural resonant frequencies of molecules of water and organic substances are within the far-infrared (FIR) wave frequencies (wavelength of 5 to 15 microns); therefore, water and organic substances absorb energy easily from this radiated FIR wave. Since it is their resonant frequency, they vibrate vigorously at that frequency and become the radiator of the frequency as well as its receiver.

There is more water inside of our body than on the skin surface; therefore, FIR wave deeply penetrates the body (2 to 4 inches). If organic substances are heated by near-infrared (NIR) waves (wavelength of 0.76 to 5 microns), the surface gets hotter than the interior, and interior gets heated by means of conduction from the surface.

We burn nutrients to maintain warm body temperature. Our body temperature is higher than the surrounding; therefore, we radiate heat away from us. Sleeping with another person, we receive and transmit FIR energy from and to each other, thus our body burns fewer nutrients to maintain body temperature. Burning fewer nutrients means that we create fewer waste products.

Mineral oxides such as silica (SiO2), alumina (Al2O3) can convert any normal energy into FIR waves in a most efficient manner so that, in room temperature, most of the ambient energy will be converted into FIR wave energy. Most of us have seen an aluminum plate that melts ice right in front of our eyes. This plate is made of FIR resonant frequency material that changes the ambient energy to FIR energy which, in turn, resonates water molecules in the ice to melt it.

If a metallic or ceramic surface is coated with this type of FIR radiating material and the surface is heated by conventional heating method such as oil or electricity, the surface will generate strong FIR wave. If this type of heater is used in a big hall such as a basketball stadium, the air temperature will not be high but people inside will feel warm. In winter, we notice that the air may be cold outside but we feel warm under sun light. It is the same principle. Since we don't have to warm the air inside the stadium, we save energy. Not only that, there is no need to turn the heaters on hours before the game.

Every kind of germs and viruses has its own unique molecular formula; that means they all have different resonant frequencies. Organic substances may have more than one resonant frequency. The sum of these frequencies form a unique compound frequency. Suppose person "A" has XYZ germs in his body. If a doctor, with samples of XYZ germs, uses a measuring device that picks up the compound frequency of the samples, and amplifies that signal and let it pass through the person "A", XYZ germs in "A" will resonate to make him feel worse. His body cringes and restricts the passage of that signal. In this way, a doctor can find out what is bothering him without x-ray or blood test. A doctor can also find out all the substances that "A" is allergic to without lengthy and painful tests.

The more advanced studies are being conducted where the compound frequencies of XYZ germs are applied to the person "A" in such a magnitude that the XYZ germs in "A" will all vibrate so vigorously.

Sounds like science fiction? Such test equipment that does all that is already on the market. Doctors can use it to find out which of the homeopathic medicine is better for a particular person. The medical industry will face drastic changes in the 21st century if drug companies, FDA and AMA will not interfere.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

of course I know radiations and ultraviolets and infrared are at different wavelengths than natural light.

when you look at a desk,you see light reflected by the desk,at a frequency the eye can see (of photons).you don't see the frequency of the desk do you?

Yes and no. At the very least it tells me that my desk is actually there because of the interaction with light. Unless the desk is self illuminated (glowing), or charged in some way to cause fresnel reflection (that's light amplification by reflection like in a laser), the reflection of light isn't going to tell much about the physical makeup of the substance but it could give clues. Is the light polarized by it's reflection off the desk? Does the angle of incidence cause any changes?

You could also tell if the desk is made of wood, metal or plastic by comparison.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ions Some Aliens have gotten there already, either genitically making it so or through grand evolution, i guess. Weston

This Theology and various beliefs like it seem to be taken directly from Arthur C Clarke �Childhood's end.�

Book Description
Without warning, giant silver ships from deep space appear in the skies above every major city on Earth. Manned by the Overlords, in fifty years, they eliminate ignorance, disease, and poverty. Then this golden age ends--and then the age of Mankind begins....

Just my opinion.... Read it and you decide

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
we know only the states we can currently measure with our senses and instruments... Who's to say those are the ONLY states?

If it can't be measured with senses or technological instruments, then that means it can't have any affect. How can it interact in a meaningful way with the world if it can't be detected?

thebandit795
I don't think that the two (physical and methaphysical) descriptions of vibrations, densities and this reality can be mixed together based on our current scientific knowlegde.

ah! We'll have none of that, there will be no making sense allowed here damnit! [/sarcasm]

I have a feeling that science will prove some of it right in the future though.

Perhaps, but then they wouldn't be metaphysical concepts anymore no?

eurobeat4ever
Even if you are an atheist who believes in Darwinism you are still religious in your beliefs. I am personally sick and tired of people claiming they know the truth instead of saying it's their own opinion.

Uhm, firstly, all 'darwinists' aren't atheists. But, more importantly, what ladyV described (and I'd like to thank her for describing it, so many people don't even try ) isn't a 'theory', its a beleif system. Science is not a beleif system, but any means. Its not a bunch of 'opinions', its the systematic application or rational analysis to empirically studied objects. It may or may not be "The Truth" (notice the capital T) but it certainly gets at the truth. Its 'true' that two ball bearings at such and such velocities hitting at such and such an angle will bounce off one another at such and such new velocities and angles. Its true that populations of organisms change over time. Its true that gravity explains how planets and stars move thru their paths. There might "Really" be little invisible angels pushing the planets around, but there is nothing outside of Faith that allows one to think that, and the positions of Faith are simply not on equal footing as the suppositions of science. Faith merely is or isn't. Scientific conclusions are drawn with the support of evidence, not beleif.

What true for one is not necessary true for everybody else.

Obviously, this is only trivially true. Its true for the christian conservative that jesus is the light, the path, and the way. Its also equally true for a hindu that the world is an extended dream of a primal god. But its true that both have their tempuratures lowered when put into ice boxes, its true that both have their muscles contract when hooked up to electrical sources, and its true that both reproduce thru gametes and the like.

jonna
String theory more or less.

I'd say more of the less. String theory is called such only because people need a general allegory in which they can understand it. String theory has nothing to do with higher dimensional beings operating at different 'frequencies' and all that.

ions
that there is no need for negative and its a poison of thier mind IMO this would allow many breakthroughs and a great advancment of our race

So, if I understand you, you are saying that if people would stop being negative and bad, things would be positive and good? What is 'grand evolution' supposed to be? How does genetic manipulation result in happy thoughts? Genes control proteins. Are you saying all thoughts, not merely the abiilty to think or the equipement for it, but that the individual thoughts are in teh genes?

ladyv
Every kind of germs and viruses has its own unique molecular formula; that means they all have different resonant frequencies. Organic substances may have more than one resonant frequency. The sum of these frequencies form a unique compound frequency. Suppose person "A" has XYZ germs in his body. If a doctor, with samples of XYZ germs, uses a measuring device that picks up the compound frequency of the samples, and amplifies that signal and let it pass through the person "A", XYZ germs in "A" will resonate to make him feel worse. His body cringes and restricts the passage of that signal. In this way, a doctor can find out what is bothering him without x-ray or blood test. A doctor can also find out all the substances that "A" is allergic to without lengthy and painful tests.

The beginging of the article was sensible, but here it has dropped into bunk. Are there citiations for anyof these affects in the source you are using? I'd be curious to see them. Maybe they aren't bunk, but until I could see the sources that confirm these stuff i'd have to class it as that.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The below cited webpage says that every single thought or an emotion has a unique vibrational frequency. And the consciousness is an energy field with a unique set of vibratory "signature." The whole concept of vibrations is very interesting. It all makes sense to me.

Excerpts:

This universe is a universe of vibration. Meaning, that everything in existence has a unique energy signature, from the perspective of the perceiver. We call this unique energy signature a vibration because every object is composed of atoms and atoms all have electrons which spin and rotate about the nucleus. So every atom vibrates internally, and so therefore does every solid object.
Vibration also applies to energy, which is unfocused matter. And so we say that anything we can look at, or imagine, has a pattern of vibration which makes it what it is. I call this the Law of Vibration.
This universe has the property of attraction, or, technically, vibrational matching. In other words, a vibration or energy pattern has an affinity to one of like vibration (1). In other words, like attracts like.

Thoughts, emotions, our very consciousness, is vibration. So it is very important for us to understand how our thoughts and emotions affect the circumstances of our lives. In short: every thought that we think is a vibrational attractor. Every emotion that we feel is a vibrational attractor. An attractor of what? Of something like itself! Emotions and feelings are powerful amplifiers to thought.

For an object or individual to be perceived as discreet, there must be differing patterns of vibration one to the other, and so each object or individual has a unique vibratory signature.
Because each of us are 'vibrating' differently, we are attracting different things into our experience. The way our life experience unfolds is due solely to the way we think, feel, and believe. We say, that which you are experiencing in your life is as a result of your offering of vibration. There are no exceptions to this rule. The law of attraction is the vibrational manager of the universe, so to speak, and it is omnipotent , ever- present and operating all the time. It is operating even if you are not aware of its existence, and therein lies the problem.

It is important to realize that the universe, when matching vibration, does not care whether your vibration is offered from imagination, or from what you have observed. That is why deliberate creation can work.
Some people don't believe that what is in their imagination and what is observed in the real world are the same 'stuff', but if you have ever had a vivid dream, a dream in which you experience something which, upon awakening, affects you profoundly, you can understand this. What I'm saying is that every single particle of energy in our universe is ultimately composed of thought energy. Everything we see around us is just a vast accumulation of thought! That is how the Law of Vibration and the Law of Attraction can operate. All things in this universe are subtly responsive to thought, and so when you alter your decisions about something, you begin to alter the way it responds to you! Even if you don't believe this you can prove it to yourself by changing your thoughts and observing the things you receive.

Life force energy is the carrier wave which is being transmitted through your human energy field at all times. The content or modulation of your signal is your vision of what you want, coupled with your attitudes about it. In other words, your thoughts, feelings and beliefs are what modulate the carrier wave of life force energy, and create your personal vibrational footprint. It is also how others respond to your vibrational signal; only those who are �tuned in� to it, can hear it. The more precisely their radio dial is set to your vibrational program, the clearer it is heard, and vice-versa. So every person who can hear your signal is consciously attracting it, and you are doing the same. In other words, no one can tune your personal dial except you, so the only way you can perceive something is to already be vibrationally receptive to it! Therefore, nothing can come into your experience unless you choose to �dial it in.�

What if life force energy (assuming that it is energy as we know it) is actually vibrationally denser than matter? The vibrations which compose it must be of a much higher frequency, which means the wavecrests are closer together, which means there is more energy per waveform. If the energy is of a high enough frequency, there can be a tremendous amount of it in a tiny, tiny little space, and it would be undetectable to our senses and to our instruments. Could it be then, as some scientists have suggested, that space is not really empty, but full of undetectable energy?

In our vibrational model of the universe, this physically undetectable energy is the energy of thought, of life force, of consciousness. It is so refined that it blurs the boundary between a pure potential (a quality) and something which can be physically experienced.

Sources:

Main Webpage: www.kjmaclean.com...
The Vibrational Universe: kjmaclean.com...
The Vibrational Universe II: kjmaclean.com...
Further reading:
kjmaclean.com...
www.mystic-mouse.co.uk...

"According to string theory, absolutely everything in the universe�all of the particles that make up matter and forces�is comprised of tiny vibrating fundamental strings. Moreover, every one of these strings is identical. The only difference between one string and another, whether it's a heavy particle that is part of an atom or a massless particle that carries light, is its resonant pattern, or how it vibrates. All objects, not just fundamental strings, have resonant patterns associated with them. Pluck the string of a violin and you hear mainly one tone. This is the string's fundamental resonant pattern, or frequency. And the instrument's resonance doesn't stop there. The body of the violin has resonant frequencies, which work to amplify the sound created by the vibrating string. There's resonance in objects that aren't musical, too. Your desk has resonant frequencies, and so does a flagpole, and so does the Earth." Source: www.pbs.org...

[edit on 8-10-2004 by jp1111]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jp1111
energy, which is unfocused matter.

Since when?

And so we say that anything we can look at, or imagine, has a pattern of vibration which makes it what it is. I call this the Law of Vibration.

An element is an element because of the number of protons in its nucleous (more or less, ignoring charges and isotpes and the like), not because of any unmeasured constanylu changing 'vibration'.

This universe has the property of attraction, or, technically, vibrational matching. In other words, a vibration or energy pattern has an affinity to one of like vibration (1). In other words, like attracts like.

But this is not true, if, as they state, elements have their properties because of vibrations. Then silicon would link up with silicon in large units, not, say, carbon in a tetrahedron.

Thoughts, emotions, our very consciousness, is vibration.

Emotions and conciousness and thoughts have no material substance, so how can they have a vibration, and how can that vibration be measured and studied to demonstrate that it exists? Better yet, since their statement implies that this has been done, where has this been shown?

In short: every thought that we think is a vibrational attractor. Every emotion that we feel is a vibrational attractor. An attractor of what? Of something like itself! Emotions and feelings are powerful amplifiers to thought.

I'm sorry, but this clearly is not how things work. Thinking good thoughts doesn't make 'good' things (whatever they are supposed to be) magically come to you, or make thecircumstances around you rearrange themselves so that they become good. Look at the natural law party, they promoted the idea that transcendental meditation focusing on peace and goodness could lower the crime rate of a city. They tried this and failed miserably. The crime rate in the washington experiment went up when they did this (tho probably, the one had nothing to do with the other)

For an object or individual to be perceived as discreet, there must be differing patterns of vibration one to the other, and so each object or individual has a unique vibratory signature.

Even using their own logic then good things couldn't be perceived by similarly good things.

Because each of us are 'vibrating' differently,
The types of 'vibrations' (a loose term, but I think most can agree more or less what they are refering to) they seem to be talking about will change every instant.

The way our life experience unfolds is due solely to the way we think, feel, and believe.

This is plainly untrue.

What I'm saying is that every single particle of energy in our universe is ultimately composed of thought energy. Everything we see around us is just a vast accumulation of thought! That is how the Law of Vibration and the Law of Attraction can operate.

This is just pseudo-science. He is talking about a beleif, and presenting it in the venerable cloak of science.

All things in this universe are subtly responsive to thought, and so when you alter your decisions about something, you begin to alter the way it responds to you! Even if you don't believe this you can prove it to yourself by changing your thoughts and observing the things you receive.

How about they demonstrate this under controlled circumstances? Looks like the only times this has been tried have met with failure.

Life force energy is the carrier wave which is being transmitted through your human energy field at all times.

Pesudo-scientific gibberish

The content or modulation of your signal is your vision of what you want, coupled with your attitudes about it.

Heck, if everything is thought, and only good thought attracts other good thought, then how can good thought be spontaneously generated by individuals? Also, this implies that someone raised in goodly surroundings will never be bad, which, i think, experience shows is untrue.

the only way you can perceive something is to already be vibrationally receptive to it! Therefore, nothing can come into your experience unless you choose to �dial it in.�

I read this (and parts immedaitely previous to it)is saying 'if you accept the conclusions we are presenting, you can easily convince yourself that we are correct'

What if life force energy (assuming that it is energy as we know it) is actually vibrationally denser than matter?
Now they are saying, literally, that they don't know what they are talking about. Could be 'energy' (as if something like potential kinetic energy exists or could exist independant of the object that posseses it).

The vibrations which compose it must be of a much higher frequency, which means the wavecrests are closer together, which means there is more energy per waveform.

Nonsense. I don't me 'i disagree, thats incorrect' I mean that this sentence is non-sense.

If the energy is of a high enough frequency, there can be a tremendous amount of it in a tiny, tiny little space, and it would be undetectable to our senses and to our instruments.

Tremendous, yet undetectable? If something is undetectable to all possible instruments and senses, then it effectively doesn't exist.

Could it be then, as some scientists have suggested, that space is not really empty, but full of undetectable energy?

I don't recall any scientists suggesting that space is filled with an energy that can't be detected. I do recall that 'empty space' is actually filled with teh bubbling frothy 'quantum foam' and that there is 'energy' there, but this is not undetectable.

"According to string theory,

All well and fine, but there is no consensu on string theory in the scientific community nad it can be used to mean lots of different things. This reminds me very much of when the general public didn't know much about Quantum Theory, and it was presented as the root cause for whatever particular idiosyncratic ideas a partiuclar person had at the moment.

Also, I don't recall any part of string theory saying that strings at different vibrational frequencies makeing things 'good', or having any affect on objects above their level. its like the 'throwing cats thru slits' experiment mentioned above. When particles like light are emited thru closely spaced slits, instead of going thru one portion they result in interference waves (this being evidence that they have a wave-like nature). This sort of thing works well enough for objects on teh quantum scales, but -not- for macro-objects liek whole atoms, molecules, or cats. It seems like 'String Theory' has the same limitations.

Thankyou and LadyV for citing sources and taking the time to explain these things. I look forward to responses from both of you.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Nygdan, while I like your arguments, I have little or no knowledge concerning metaphysics and vibrational theory in specific. I just came across this thread and it led me to research on it for the reason stated above. So, I just quoted what I thought was interesting from what I read on the web. I'm sure other members, who are more knowledgeable, will be able to answer all your questions. I'm just open to such ideas which is why I said it all makes sense to me, although they are not really provable.

Your arguments basically seem to stem from our current knowledge of science. Since we don't know it all, one should not say anything is non-sense just because it does not fit a known theory, unless one can prove it wrong. Probably, the vibrational theory is just another way of looking at things.

Just to get your view on this, how do you explain consciousness?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
With all due respect to those who are interested in this discussion on the reality of vibrations. I would like to remind you, this discussin is not to debate the existence of dimensions, but about life in lower realms. I find too many threads here are being derailed with skepticism. Everytime we discuss something related to ET, we are having to justify how much proof we have for for it.

On vibrations, I posted this in another topic. As it is suited for the current discussion:

All matter and energy is a vibration of a certain frequency. All around us, there is energy and matter that cannot be percieved in our perceptions of 3D space. They cannot be perceived, because they are either infra or ultra frequency; infra-red, ultraviolet, x-rays. We can only perceive them when we can synchronize with their frequency. In the same way, certain particles fluctuate in a quantum vacuum, called virtual paticles, periodically manifesting from emptiness and then disappearing. Again, we can only perceive them when we synchcronize with their frequency.
Now try and envision an whole vibrational continum, where matter, energy and mind exist on various levels of the quantum dimension. If for instance, there is a universe existing on the next quantum level, then to travel to it or from it, would require a shift to the right or the left of the vibrational continum.

This is the principle of dimensional reality A misconception here, is that it depends on atomic spin, or the velocity of atoms. While it is true, that variations in atomic spin or velocity of atoms creates different physical properties: E.g.(Solid, liquid, gas, plasma, BEC) they do not create realities. Reality is the interaction of mind, energy and matter. We all share the same waking-state reality, because we are attuned to the same vibrational existence. When a critical shift in consciousness occurrs in the collective consciousness, reality shifts for all, and we attune to a new vibrational existence, with it's own matter. All realities are manifest and interlayered as dualities in the absolute reality. The non-dual mind is the absolute reality.

The spiritual realms are not part of the vibrational continum. The spiritual realms trascend the space-time continum. This is a region, where all realities exist as one.

This vibrational continium is not a measurable phenomena, it is the state of mind, to measure it, would be like trying to measure happiness.
Someone said, superstring theory does not talk about extra-dimensional beings or para-physical beings, but it does state that matter would not be stable in higher dimensions and/or would exist in other forms. If there are higher dimensions, then it reasonable to assume, that extra-dimensional being would be composed of other forms of matter and energy.

Now on to the topic: Life in lower vibrations than our own, would be a more negative existence than our own. It would be like the fabled hells of biblical lore. At the depths of lows, it would be hell, a place of immense evil, darkness and destruction. The residing place of the devils.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Just as a hint, this thread has gotten completely out of the "Alien/UFO" arena, and should be moved to Religion and Spirituality, etc. imho....

But the discussion is interesting...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   

At the depths of lows, it would be hell, a place of immense evil, darkness and destruction. The residing place of the devils.

so if atoms vibrate less it is evil? ....
when you put something in the fridge it becomes more evil because the atoms vibrate less and less...

[edit on 9-10-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

At the depths of lows, it would be hell, a place of immense evil, darkness and destruction. The residing place of the devils.

so if atoms vibrate less it is evil? ....
when you put something in the fridge it becomes more evil because the atoms vibrate less and less...

[edit on 9-10-2004 by DarkSide]

No, please read carefully. I have clearly said atomic spin or atomic velocity has nothing to do with the shift in reality. All they account for are shifts in physical states. It is the shift of mind to a lower vibration that becomes more "evil" The mind is the key component, as it's thoughts and intentions that moulds the universal energies into physical reality: Mind, energy and matter interface. The darker realms, or hells, are the abyss of the vibrational continum.

Simply said, the actions you undertake in this life, will dictate where you incarnate on the vibrational continum. It is all karma; cause and effect. An unstable negative mind cannot exist in the higher realms. In the same way infrared cannot exist with ultraviolet. This is why these lower-dimensional beings cannot exist in our realm, although evidently have found means of visiting for temporary periods of time. This is, perhaps, only because of the chaos and limited consciousness in our Earth plane, which is conductive for the infilitration of more darker forces.

However, these darker forces cannot prevail against light. Light is what dispells darkness. They are afraid of the light, in the same way the mythical vampire fears the sun. If you are a positive, peaceful and compassionate being, then you will never be affected by darker forces.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join