It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable news! U.K. To reveal ALL UFO Files. 07/17/2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JediMindTrek

sadly releasing stuff is not disclosure ... this means nothing really without the government admitting what it knows ..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This information will be a kind of FLUFF DISCLOSURE. Lots of DATA with no PROOF of anything.

I have said this over and over again. The "AGENCY"...not the CIA...and the word agency is not it's name...will NEVER ALLOW...AND NOT IN OUR LIFETIMES....any release of what the REALITY is regarding the United States "AGENCY" that handles every aspect of ANYTHING RELATING TO E.T. or E.T. CRAFT or TECH!

This information is the most SECRET....COMPARTMENTALIZED....DANGEROUS....WORLD CHANGING...HYSTERIA CREATING....UN-ASSIMILATING....DATA THAT SOME PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO BELIEVE EVEN IF IT IS THERE HITTING THEM IN THE FACE....INFORMATION THAT THE MAJORITY...THE VAST MAJORITY....OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD CANNOT HANDLE NOR DEAL WITH!

Think...FEAR...on a level never imagined before. Think...RIOTS....by Religious Individuals who are not prone to riot. Think...Market Collapse....Decrease in R&D....Even...U.S. Allies...SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER once they found out that the U.S. Military has special programs using this captured tech. that it has had in it's possession for over 60 YEARS!

Also...think at what level of TECH. the U.S. MILITARY has at it's disposal but would only use in the advent of another Countries attempt at a Nuclear First Strike? HA! Good Luck with THAT!
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

could Tony Blair really be the one to start the trend in actually letting the people of

I doubt it, he hasn't been an MP let alone Prime Minister for several years now.

Just for info, as I saw a people asking. The release files will be available through the National Archives.

The National Archives

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Or they are releasing what seems like an ungodly amount of information so that the public stops asking questions.

"We've already disclosed this information, what more do you want?"

Just looks like an easy way to keep people away from the truth and real answers..... gotta keep everyone placated somehow.

This.

totally agree mate, People ask for official documents and they want the governments to release all they have on whatever subject matter & they get it, it is then questioned and there must be a motive behind it!!

there will never be an end,.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
First I hear there will be a possible hoax ( project blue beam) at the UK Olympics and now the UK are releasing all UFO files. Also I live in Kent England and it is mid summer and we have had nothing but clouds covering the skys......interesting.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

Yeah- you are right.

Ive been collecting these PDF's from National Archives every month on their release, and they are facinating to read. A lot of nonsense- sure, but amongst it are some really nuggets- multiple pilot witness cases confirmed on radar etc. Their release has been being reported here on ATS since the start (by Issac Koi I think)

There are some 'redactions'- peoples names, addresses and military designations are blacked out (obviously), but anyone who has read these knows that they are mainly the unadulterated reports and follow ups of sightings and encounters, from Joe Bloggs on the street, to Military and Civil Pilots, Police and Emergency services.

The main problem is the sheer volume of reports- and I mean thousands of them. It will take the enthusiasts (me included), years to sift through them and sort out the 'wheat from the chaff', so any knee jerk, one liner dismissals from members here will be shown up for the shallowness that sort of comment contains.

Oh, and as a matter of interest, the Rendlesham Forest reports were found to be 'missing' from the archive- suspicious much?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Its been a slow trickle of information coming from the UK gov since 2008. They started with the easy to consume files and they have had more credence toward the more recent.

slow disclosure to the football loving, maccy Ds eating,daily mail reading dumbed down public.

David Clarke is only a government spokesperson.a tool. he was hugely skeptic of UFOs just a few years back blaming everything on the release of the movie X-FILES.

Now he looks like a right U turning prick.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

I agree on that too- funny how these government appointed 'skeptics' (Im thinking J Allen Hynek as one high profile example), come into the job all "UFO's? Nah, mis-identification of Venus and Chinese lanterns, foolish people", then, after being confronted with the evidence they do a complete 180, and all of a sudden they are believers?

What does that tell you?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

I am using Adobe Reader on. My IPad2 to read these and it comes up well
Give it a go...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Don't hold your breath, we aren't going to learn of anything spectacular.
edit on 18/7/12 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If it were to disclose anything interesting then you can't help but notice the timing - a week before the Olympics begin!

Maybe all those Bluebeam False Flag theorist are right and this file release is to make the light show that much more convincing for us.

However, i speculate that these files will indeed only dampen the believers spirits, rather than reinforce them.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Mr Cameron, speaking at one of his regular Cameron Direct meetings, where he takes the public's questions.

A member of the audience asked: "In July last year the respected scientist and astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell, who was the sixth man to walk on the moon, spoke on a British radio station.

"He said the American government had had contact with extra terrestrials on multiple occasions and that these were ongoing.

"Do you agree with me that the British people have a right to know if we have been visited, and if so, when you become prime minister will you seek to lift the veil of secrecy and give the public the truth that they deserve and that has been covered up for all these years?"
Mr Cameron laughed and replied: "I'm convinced we have been visited by alien life forms - and one of them is the trade secretary Peter Mandelson."

The Telegraph.
Aliens in UFOs have visited Earth says David Cameron
Though the headline of the article is rather skewed since Mr Cameron joked about the question asked.

Originally posted by Gazmeister
Don't hold your breath, we aren't going to learn of anything spectacular.

I agree with you.
It will most likely be as usual. Just a bunch of documents stating obvious facts and things we already know.
And allot of the documents will still be traditionally censored with the black marker.

A couple of classic examples.

edit on 18-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I like how you think. And that's exactly what I would say.

Do you really thing information that will shatter not one but many systems (not just religious one) would be done in such a light way as releasing some documents?

Recently I got familiarized with the types of secret documents due to a job I may have dealing with secret documents.

Notice how these aren't saying anywhere they are 'Classified' or 'Secret' or 'Top Secret'. Either way, the heavy documents those that are 'Secret' and would be most likely 'Top Secret' the ones dealing with aliens (as documents of highest importance), are all not among these 'All UFO documents' - NOT all.

If you have watched High Strange New Mexico, I am not sure if really true but the show claims this is a real picture of a landed unknown aircraft

Notice this picture for example, it's kept in 'Secret' folder, such documents who do not have the sign of TOP SECRET on the papers, and all these declassified papers do not have it, these are clearly bogus. It's clear there is more secrecy than these documents.

^ Why didn't we see EVEN ONE picture of that kind and that clear among all these 25 Documents?? I skimmed all the 25 documents, nothing but boring text and filling in FORMS

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I really can not help believing if most of the UFO's were actually drones, or some kind of flying machine that the military was actually testing. Don't get me wrong I do belive that their is other life out there besides earth. I just got a gut feeling if that makes sense that a lot of these flying crafts were experiments from both United States and the UK. I am thinking this because we really didn't know about the drones until they were introduced I would call recently during the Iraq and and Aghanistan wars. I knew they were working on them when I was in school in the 90's because I read a book called Behold a Pale Horse. It was written in 1991 by William Milton Cooper. I was in 5th grade at the time. I will be honest at the time when I read it I didn't understand a lot of it, but as time has passed by I am remembering parts of the book that I have read, and I understand it now. I have a better Idea now anyway.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Why do people keep repeating the old phrase "It would be so life changing experience if the goverment disclosed the UFOs" ???? If you have not noticed, nobody cares about anything except for their latest gadgets, social networking sites and money. There would be a minor hick-up on the stock exchange, some people would say " I told you so" and then the life would then return to normal again.
How much impact would such a disclosure have to an average Joe?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I did not read every post, but last week someone posted a thread about a guy wanting to place a bet with a bookie about them revealing aliens.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

some really good info in those links espically the MOD database (US intrest in UFO's)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

I read that thread after i read this one by coincidence. I was thinking that may be a link there.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Sorry mate, but your 'couple of classic examples' of the black marker pen blanking out much of the details of a document are all from American FOI documents- not the stuff released by the MOD, which is mainly done electronically, quoting 'section 40' which I understand is not releasing personal data of witnesses.

You definitley do not see these crass scribblings that the FBI / CIA did out of bad temper because they lost the court case to release them.

Makes you wonder- if there was nothing of interest in them, why did they feel the need to deface them so badly?
edit on 18-7-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They have been doing this for a while. Several Countries have been releasing batches of UFO related files.
If you want to see the UK files go here ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk...
You can also access the previous releases from that page.
Germany is being forced to publish their files in court. as of Dec 2011 grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.blogspot.ca...
Check this site out for UFO info too www.disclosureproject.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join