It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceship Meditation stages of Heaven. alien creatures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced a spaceship appearing in meditation, like in a vision on a gold 'page' in two dimensions and the ability to maneuver the vehicle and took direction from a narrative god to reach higher or as high as possible if not for the danger of the page turning and sailing off into darkness?[?]...
to arrival to solid ground and interaction with entities that resided on different levels . .. Sometimes a gravity would pull the vision to higher levels. with ropes and raising platforms

I was told that I was the first mortal to reach some levels and experienced some hostility for the residing entities when attempting communication and the learning of 'manners'.

I'm not sure if I went off the page but the meditation turned into being able to find planets with life and the meditation crept into waking life and experience of interaction of different species from pinpointing galaxy or stars in the sky. As far as I can tell and if the idea that this was a journey of heaven of sorts [if not for vision of world apart from a spaceship or what became not needing it anymore, the ability to manifest larger ones

I may have gone a bit beyond then what anyone has experienced from having a spaceship in meditation

It may have been introduced from attempting prayer as directed by archangels I was interested in and experience of the astral realm, trying to reach a higher source in communication to 'god' that lead to a journey to potentially meet him [which appeared as just feet which I also met earlier in the first planetary object [still in two dimetional, like a platform in the darrkness]--- later I met a planetary system guided by a giant smoking monkey and a booth I could find rest for the stress of stabilizing my Body

One point I didnt take advantage of when this was going on is being able to b e eyewitness in three dimensions of the sights of this place the ship took me

*The visualization meditation was intruduced and seemingly corresponding to being taken to places in higher dimentions by angels I was attempting to communicate and seek guidance from [rather strange at times] what was intended to be Archangel Michael , Raguel and the possability of meeting Metatron.... So the experience was introduced and perhaps was intended to be witnessed in vision yet my sights were not lucid unfortunately

edit on 13-7-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Not a space ship, but did have two alien heads pop up during a meditation I found out about here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raguel

Been meditating for many years and have never experienced that, I heard a screech once and felt like I had been hit right in the third eye area above the nose.
I have sometimes seen places much unlike earth, strange temples and such that appear unusual in shape and size.
But never anything like what your saying.
Do you have extremely vivid lucid dreams? I do, amazing detail.I have many flying dreams and always have problem with either powerlines or I reach a point where I have to fight through layers and layers of something to get somewhere, but I dont know where I am going.
Anyway thats an amazing meditation.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Probably can't even be described as a meditation as it took on its own form and I became a witness in waking life

maybe mental illness, not that I would trust psychiatry for a wayward experience of the astral realm triggered by visualisation in meditation and experience with prayer and communication with entities

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Raguel

Why would you have a mental illness because of that? Mental illness is killing your wife and kids and chopping them to pieces. All you've done is visualised an alien -ship, aliens etc.
Do you play a lot of video games? Watch too much Sci Fi? Its no mental illness to do what you described.
Are you working too hard? You may have had an amazingly lucid dream.
Certainly not mental illness.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Unfortunately none of the visions were lucid except for the two dimensional spaceship

yes amusingly it was a lot like a video game

I only really mention mental illness because my family found my desire to learn spirituality harshly and the change in my personality and focus in life....... The fabric of existence in "reality" crumbles in contrast to people who have more atheist perspective...
The experience bled more into realisations about mortals ad family and they were represented in a segment of this realm i was exploring

Speaking of it to a psychiatrist a lot of what I experienced was seen as a hallucination or spiritual delusion, yet I wouljd be better off in China as they would consider Kundalini syndrome, Chi-gong deviation or psychosis brought on by meditation..

perhaps too revealing but it is a reality of this point in my life

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Raguel

i've had dreams like that, minus ufo's
usually i'm reading a comic book in the dream and then enter it
using one of the panels
inserting myself into the story as it were

if your visualization skills are any good you may want to try a system from raja yoga which i describe in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
it's called Astral Projection/Clairvoyance by means of the Tattwa symbols

new topics

top topics

join