It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Denver Airport-9/11-American Airlines 587 tie-in

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Perhaps this is going to seem really out there...really a stretch to most of you, and I'm sorry if this doesn't go over too well, but I've been analyzing every possible scenario with the common thought in mind that facets of our government (and possible NWO) are trying to install a tyranny.

Anyway, here goes...9/11 was the catalyst for extremely heightened airport security nationwide (and internationally, for that matter, I'll get to that in a second). Anyway, everyone has bought into the airport security believing that Arab hijackers would be at work constantly after 9/11.

Then, we had the November 12, 2001 jet crash in Manhattan...which has been written off as an accident - but this is all too convenient. I do NOT believe this was an accident - I believe it was another inside attack by the U.S. written off by an accident. But whether it was a U.S. attack or foreign doesn't really matter...the fact is, it has been written off as an accident.

This accomplishes TWO things for the government:

1) reinforces the need for extreme airport security - I still remember the complete shock and fear immediately after the November crash..I was on a college tour at the time and everyone was stunned...believing it was 9/11 all over again.

2) The fact that it was written off as an accident shows that airport security measures in place have indeed been worthwhile...if this were declared a terrorist incident, people would question the effectiveness of airport security measures and look to other means of protection...NOT what the government wants in their plans.

So, this crash exactly 2 months after 9/11 re-installs fear in the people and at the same time maintains a level of confidence in our airport security.

The tie-in with the Denver Airport, I believe, is this: ANYONE caught engaging in the umbrella term of "suspicious" behavior in an airport will be detained. In the case of the Denver Airport, anyone caught trying to uncover the truth can "lawfully" (at least in the eyes of dumb America) be detained without due cause, under the guise of Airport security. Thus, DIA's secrets will NEVER be public knowledge. If the government plans to establish more underground airport bases...which I believe they do, the same 9/11 security will be used to keep government plans securely underground (no pun intended).

Maybe I'm overly paranoid here...and this might seem like a stretch...but I fully believe 9/11 has been in the works for a long time now by the U.S. Government...as a way to install underground airport bases and detention camps without risking public exposure.

Flame away...I don't know how this is going to go over with you guys.

[edit on 10/7/2004 by Paranoid Freak]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
1. the plane crash was in NYC but in queens, not in manhattan. still a tragedy but it crashed moments after takeoff in queens.

2. I doubt if it was terrorism. Nobody claimed responsibility and, given the closeness to 9/11, even a phony claim would have been reported and retracted.

kix

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If remember well John Lear said it was a bomb here on ats....

I think its a strech but after the GB speech yesterday I am not so sure anymore...

dra

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
"2. I doubt if it was terrorism. Nobody claimed responsibility and, given the closeness to 9/11, even a phony claim would have been reported and retracted."

Actually, someone has claimed responsibility:

www.libertypost.org...

Here's some more info about the crash:

usread.com...

and a ton more info is available at www.twa800.com

new topics

top topics

join