It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sharing one encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have had some interesting experiences.
I will share one with you if you want to hear of the others I will write about them but I expect you to have an open mind and to listen to what I write.
Everyone is different in there opinions and I do respect that it is up to you and only you on how you feel about what I write.
In this experience I am a young child I am standing in a walkway there is a tall being to the right side of me (Grey) he says to me I need to put what is called a breathing apparatus to your nose where we are going you can not breathe the air do not be afraid it will not hurt you he moved back and took something from a wall then moved back to me and put his hand to my nose I saw or felt nothing. We started to move forward I noticed I was walking but he was floating/gliding just above the flooring I noticed he was Greyish/white and his skin almost translucent I looked up to him and asked how come when you talk your mouth doesn't move we stopped, he said I talk to you by what is known as telepathy he said that I would be able to do this one day but I would have to try very hard for a very long time. We continued around the walkway we just pass a doorway and I stop to look in he says I am not to worry about that room I was not going in there (the room looked like a small Dr's examination room) he said that I was there for a more important reason and I asked what. He said that one day I would heal people and I asked why? he said that they knew my soul was innocent and pure and I would always want to do what was right. We continue around the walkway we come to a wall that is almost wall to ceiling glass we stop. This room inside is large and very well lit there are rows and rows of beautiful green plants in there I see a short Grey leaving the area his back is to me I ask where do all the plants come from he said we collect them from all over the Earth he then looked down to me and said remember this ALL DISEASES CAN BE CURED FROM THE ROOT'S OF PLANT'S. I closed my eyes and repeated those words to myself. We continue on we come to a solid wall he lifted his hand and a door slid open we enter this is a very large room I notice over to the right is another very tall Grey he is watching a wall of buttons and lights I sense at this time that he is monitoring the ship and making sure every thing is working properly. The one I am with motions for me to cross the room we do then he motions me to sit, the chair is large and comfortable he now says he needs to put what are called headphones over my head and they will cover my ears again not to be afraid they will not hurt me after he did that he told me to look forward a screen was going to come up and pictures were going to flash very quickly but I would unterstand I thought how am I going to understand pictures that flash very fast I am just a little kid. He reached down and pushed a button on the console in front of me (I notice he has four long fingers) then this screen instantly was there pictures started to flash all over different areas of the screen very fast and I can still remember feeling very proud of myself because I understood. I remember nothing after that.
Let me tell you a little about the ship it was circular the rooms were on the inside with a walkway going around them areas were blocked off and doors had to be opened to enter another area. The material the ship was made of was dark greenish/black.
All I can remember of the pictures now is people, places, things and events. I remember seeing a plane flying in the sky something about Chicago I remember the Arc in St. Louis (wasn't even built yet) and at the end this very old wrinkled ugly woman. It wasn't until just several years ago that I realized that I was that very old wrinkled ugly woman and that what I saw was events of things that would happen in my lifetime.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Was this "experience" a dream? Just memories you have? Something that you remember actually happenning to you?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For myself I have instant recall on many of my experiences. It is very hard to explain I have gone different ways like out of body been picked up by a Pod which is unique, through the light lately they use the audio/visual implant but that's another experience in itself. What I have been shown and told most of you should know what amazes me is the fact that I knew things fifty years ago and it is all coming to light finally, it has taken long enough.

new topics

join