It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Interviews His 12 Year Old Self .. 20 Years Later !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
FYI this was previously posted to ATS here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
FYI this was previously posted to ATS here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

oh you posted it 1 day before me
sorry about that .. thanks for the main link
mods can close this thread

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I loved this!!!

Thank you for posting it here. It was hilarious and a wee bit sad at the same time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Very cool.

I love the internet comment how very true.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ahh how come i didnt think that myself .. great idea

Not too late to borrow this idea. I noted that many posts comment like this as if we have all missed the boat that is carrying this opportunity.

But actually, the opportunity still exists for us to do something like this every 20 (or whatever) years. We just need to interview our future selves irrespective of age.

And we can be quite tough with our questions and even prod our sore spots, holy cows, absolute certainties, etc. It might be quite a sobering and grounding experience, even while recording the questions, and not just later when we have to face the music. One thing is for sure, it will be difficult to avoid questions, or lie when answering (or then again, maybe not, considering how we deceive ourselves all the time).

Only real problem I see is - what storage medium do I use that I can read in 20 years time with my 5th generation, implanted quantum computer. I doubt that it will have a USB interface socket located somewhere in my ear. Oh, and my brain will probably be able to respond directly and without bias as it will bypass my emotional interface. Damn, the completed "video" will also probably be posted universally, brain to brain, on some social network ..... and will get 2 billion responses in 2 seconds ...

OR

if the prophets of doom are correct, my USB stick will just be a useless trinket hanging on a thread around my neck.

Ahhh, solution offered by Myomistress

I did something like that for myself many years ago but it wasn't in video form, it was written in an old notebook

at least low-tech can defy time
edit on 8-7-2012 by KenArten because: short addition

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Too awesome. 4 million views in 2.5 days.

He was a very bright 12 yr old to have thought of this. Still seems bright. Reminds me of Tony Stark.
edit on 8-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness
There is no separating ourselves from ourselves....

We are the same person....

Not a PERSON. A person is a dead entity, existing only in the paper world of legalese and computers. It is used to control the living human being, and it has a similar name than yours (but not identical - there is usually a slight deviation from your name, like having a "Mr." or SURNAME FIRST IN CAPITALS, etc.), but the whole thing is - you are not a person.

Though there is an argument about 'artificial person' and 'natural person', usually when talked about a 'person', the one with the SIN (or SSN) is meant - and by identifying yourself with that 'person', you perform a joinder, meaning that now you are under the authority of the system, although the living human being would never otherwise have to be.

Confused? Learn more at yourstrawman.com...
and www.youtube.com...

I don't blame you though, because we all have been duped! People are angry at the system and talk about freedom, without realizing what they are doing to support the system at the same time by performing joinders - they have all kinds of 'permits' and 'registrations' and 'driver's licenses', although it's a basic human right to travel by any means (including by automobiles) without having to ask for a 'permit' from the system. But they are clever, they use legalese instead of english, and they say you "drive a vehicle" instead of "travel by automobile". The difference? The other sentence means you are engaging in commerce with your 'vehicle' - the other means you are simply using your right to travel. Commerce requires a license, traveling does not.

Learn the basics, people.. it's somehow so hypocrite and frustrating to see people complain about things, write megalo-manic speeches about rights and the system and TPTB, and at the same time nicely comform to be governed by acts and statutes, while not knowing the difference between LAW and LEGAL SYSTEM.

Learn, people, learn, please! That's the only way to liberate yourself..

Liberty means freedom from government tyranny - I hope most here at least know that much. You are the key to your own liberty, no one else!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wacthed this earlier, loved it. He was a really smart kid to pull that off like he did, and great responses to his questions too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join