It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French caught with hand in the cookie jar.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
koji_K

We will see the light of the truth soon the names of those companies are going to leak one way or another, after all the French are not going to take the blame all by themself.

I bet its going to make head lines news
No that I have and Idea of who they may be, but it could make a nice betting game.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Still, who by now doesn't know that France, Germany, and Russia were totally in bed with Saddam?

Please elaborate a bit more on this as this comes up regulary and I never got an answer when asking for details. Thanks.
Before I forget it: elaborate on Germany being totally in bed with Saddam.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Originally posted by Gazrok
Still, who by now doesn't know that France, Germany, and Russia were totally in bed with Saddam?

Please elaborate a bit more on this as this comes up regulary and I never got an answer when asking for details. Thanks.
Before I forget it: elaborate on Germany being totally in bed with Saddam.

i believe that would refer to that list being 3 of the top 4 trading partners of saddam prior to the gulf war....i also believe that is a listing of 3 of the top 4 weapons suppliers prior.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yea, that was about the companies. I know that good and those people have been prosecuted. But I am referring to the all again upcoming accusations that the german government was heavily involved into business with Iraq and not about illegally trading german companies.

Just 2 days before here on ATS I was accused of not making a difference between a country and the countries companies. How ironic that was as I was always asking for that diversion and never got it. Maybe now?
To tell it again: I already know about the companies. I want to know about the accusations against my government.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join