It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

smartin up chitlens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
...I have never,ever lost my bearings for future round abouts....get a grip kids,push your Ideas.Remember,your the future of this mucked up twisted society that we left you....If I had it my way,It would be boot camp for the lot of you
...wah,I miss this,I want my ?.....I swear,you young green horns will get a rude slap in the face soon

just my opinion..carry on

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Not sure if trolling.....

Or been drinking?

Yes, always give way on roundabouts and watch out for small furry critters with big teeth and long arms that went to boot camp.

Mickierocksman

edit on 6/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Ah ha.... after looking at avatar & current mood I change my opinion to bath salts.... it's always bath salts.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
...I have never,ever lost my bearings for future round abouts....get a grip kids,push your Ideas.Remember,your the future of this mucked up twisted society that we left you....If I had it my way,It would be boot camp for the lot of you
...wah,I miss this,I want my ?.....I swear,you young green horns will get a rude slap in the face soon

Did the new season of Jersey Shore start already?

That's what really got your goat wasn't it?

edit on 7/6/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman

no troll
...just merely a message to the hitler youth

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

don't do tv...watch alot of top docs though.....and this silly little thing here

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

don't do tv...watch alot of top docs though.....and this silly little thing here

I was only teasing as I have no clue when Jersey Shore starts either.

Other than that, I pretty much agree with the general gist of your OP.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
Not sure if trolling.....

Or been drinking?

Yes, always give way on roundabouts and watch out for small furry critters with big teeth and long arms that went to boot camp.

Mickierocksman

edit on 6/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Ah ha.... after looking at avatar & current mood I change my opinion to bath salts.... it's always bath salts.

Did someone say drinking?

CLICK THE PICTURE: VOTE DRUNK: VOTE BOOZE PARTY

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Dam..I was just thinking about that...r u some kind of mind controller ?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You tell em'! It was boot camp for our generation and look at what we've done for the world. Oh, wait!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I hear you loud and clear, its too bad the kids wont get it. Wont get it at all. When I was a kid all I had was school, the library, or listening to my elders stories if I wanted to learn something. Trying to understand the World around me was a chore but I wanted it. The Kids these days have everything at their fingertips, anything they want to know about and all they do is FB, Twit, games, etc. And they jump into conversations with little or no understanding as to how it all came to be. Yah I know every teen knows everything, thats what they say anyway. Its too bad that in truth you have to give up your youth for knowledge and understanding. If I only had the tools of today yesterday.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

There is no respect any more...it's a free for all with out chores

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I hear you,and I bless you for hearing me...maybe I'm just old school and feel sorry for the future...thanks for the input

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Which age group are you? The boomers?
If so, you're doing exactly what lengthens the gap between the mentalities of these generations/
Elaborate?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join