It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours of Paranormal Activity at my house

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I believe you .. these things are real

But i sense .. this is not a demon but a spirit
just a feeling

I have a few questions

Do you get bad vibration from it ?
hear some voices that tries to trick you at believe its your son behind you ?

Did anyone died before on your land ?
try to get more info on the lady from your son
with the detail he gave you.. might be able to go see the city records
that woman with the big dress . maybe had an accident a long time ago
or someone killed her

Dont try to communicate with her with a ouija board .. you might invite something else

move from your house if the weird things are getting worst
and its important you stay always positive
positive energy is pure and it will help you to reduce the paranormal activity

speak to woodwytch a ATS member if you want a professional on the mather
she will give you the best advices

good luck

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I hope you are OK, if there is paranormal activity in your house. You need to call Ghostbuster?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I believe you .. these things are real

But i sense .. this is not a demon but a spirit
just a feeling

I have a few questions

Do you get bad vibration from it ?
hear some voices that tries to trick you at believe its your son behind you ?

Did anyone died before on your land ?
try to get more info on the lady from your son
with the detail he gave you.. might be able to go see the city records
that woman with the big dress . maybe had an accident a long time ago
or someone killed her

Dont try to communicate with her with a ouija board .. you might invite something else

move from your house if the weird things are getting worst
and its important you stay always positive
positive energy is pure and it will help you to reduce the paranormal activity

speak to woodwytch a ATS member if you want a professional on the mather
she will give you the best advices

good luck

Thanks for the concern. Although I've never tried anything like this I am beig cautious about getting it wrong. Jus in case.

Ill check with my son for ambetter description the next time he comes over but that won't be until July6th.

I don't think anyone died here but I could check city records. Never done that either but I expect to be near the courthouse this week. I'll give that a shot.

I am going to check the tape after my coffee and I realized that in have a Tascam DR-07mkII. This is a stereo microphone digital recorder. I am going to put in my closet tonight while I'm trying the photography trick that someone else suggested. Come to think of it if anyone has any questions that i should ask while recording I would appreciate the advice.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by antioligarchs
I hope you are OK, if there is paranormal activity in your house. You need to call Ghostbuster?

Thanks for your concern. Much appreciated

I am a very confident and inquisitive person but I don't fear what is happening. And besides the night terrors (which I believe are more of my waking lucid dreams than anything else) I do not feel any animosity from this. I'll tread lightly
Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

This is awesome but scary :O, keep us up to date on whats going on. S@F

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

I dont know about video taping it .. they are not that dumb
if they want you to see something .. they will

the reason why you have installed this cam is to catch paranormal activity
so you are hoping to catch something and filming it
it bring attention to this thing more and because you fear it
they can grow stronger by beleiving in them with fear
imagine if you catch something on the film .. you will probably jump
your heart beats will be like a running horse
this bad energy can feed this thing more because you will be focusing all your energy on it

So i dont know .. at your own risk and peril to film it
they want attention and you will give your entire attention now

if it was a dark entity it would certainly make things worst
even wandering spirit sometimes can be wicked

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hmm...good point. I am checking the tape now, its downloading but nothing apparent happened to the door. I am going to try EVP next and flash photography tonight in the dark. Truth is, I am confident and I just confirmed with the neighbor that she feels the same way, that this is non threatening. She was only freaked because it happened while she was in the next room.

I also have an update on the door. She had removed them to clean out the closet last week and placed the doors back on wrong so that the wheels were off of the track. It made the doors harder to slide. I put them back on the track this morning but this means that when the doors opened by themselves it was harder to move them.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Not interested unless I see pictures or video, sorry just the way it is for me. Anyone could say anything!

Hey I saw santa fly past my window! He was being chased by some mounted police wearing pink skirts and had enormous rubber truncheons...

Just pointless unless I have some evidence to back up my claims. I may as well go get a book about ghost stories...

Again sorry but just the way it is...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone
reply to post by Ben81

Hmm...good point. I am checking the tape now, its downloading but nothing apparent happened to the door. I am going to try EVP next and flash photography tonight in the dark. Truth is, I am confident and I just confirmed with the neighbor that she feels the same way, that this is non threatening. She was only freaked because it happened while she was in the next room.

I also have an update on the door. She had removed them to clean out the closet last week and placed the doors back on wrong so that the wheels were off of the track. It made the doors harder to slide. I put them back on the track this morning but this means that when the doors opened by themselves it was harder to move them.

Cheers

This closet looks cursed .. hope nobody died inside .. it would explain a lot
and why this entity like to have it open
try letting the door open has a positive gesture to whoever it is
letting it know that you care for her and you understand it doesnt like when the doors are close
probably feeling to much alone in the closet .. especially when the doors are closed

Once you let the doors open at all time has a gesture of respect and kindness
things will change for the better and the paranormal activity might even cease

good luck

edit on 7/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
UPDATE ON THE VIDEO.

We just watched the videos, two of them at high speed since there was no movement of the doors this morning. The video shows nothing but the dogs walking around. Bummer. I am going to try again tonight with all three methods below.

first, I am going to attempt EVP with a TASCAM DR-07mkII digital stereo recorder. I would appreciate any suggestions of the questions that I should be asking.

second, I will do the dark room flash photography. With digital film this will allow us to check it instantly.

Thirdly, I will set the camera back up for another recording with no one in the room at night. The incident happened during the day but if I can capture something while everyone is away from the room I would be much more impressed.

Thank you to every one for reading and contributing to this forum. You have all been very helpful.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What do you plan on doing once you confirm that there is something paranormal? Have you thought that far ahead?

Since most of Marysville is part of the Tulalip Indian Reservation, you might possibly have indian spirits?

You can go to the Snohomish County Assessor's website and look up the ownership history. PM me if you want help.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Cheers

There's your "ghost". Sliding doors, when installed improperly, can "move" along the track until met with proper resistance.

My guess: Upon incorrect door placement, which interferes with the pre-existing wear pattern along the wheels and the track, the weight of the door itself is what "pulled" it into a resting equilibrium.. There is no ghost.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thank you Julie.
I do live on the north end of the tribal land. I didn't mention it before because I can't be sure that the tribes ever had residence here prior to them leasing the land to white folks. There is something strange about our yard that is burried just beneath the surface. It looks like two long lines that run north to south and have a gap at one end. The other end is closed. So imagine standing on the second floor and looking down to see the grass die in this shape in the hottest parts of summer only. The lines are about 10" wide and only about 4' apart. They run about 30'. We never checked into it. But now that you mentioned this I may grab a shovel when the rain quits.

I can't see the tribe leasing a part of their land that was importan to anyone so I'm not too worried about desecration. If I find something interesting I'll mention it and make sure to inform the tribe.

I definitely had not considered what's next. In my mind it would just be 'known' and then we could go on living with it. Nothing seems wonky yet. And I'm not looking for trouble. If anything does go wrong I will post it here and search you out for advice. Thanks.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

reply to post by Ben81

Cheers

There's your "ghost". Sliding doors, when installed improperly, can "move" along the track until met with proper resistance.

My guess: Upon incorrect door placement, which interferes with the pre-existing wear pattern along the wheels and the track, the weight of the door itself is what "pulled" it into a resting equilibrium.. There is no ghost.

Hmmm...I had already considered this and like I mentioned the doors were Harder to move. They aren't going anywhere if hey are off the track because the rug causes friction. Inside of the closet is carpeted as well. I don't accep your theory since you ignored that fact and aren't here to see it for yourself.

Thanks for your theory though. If anything comes of this I will be sure to add that point in the video so that it will be clearer that this is not possible

Cheers

edit on 1-7-2012 by Mrgone because: Formatted incorrectly

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

here are the facts that she gave to me:
1: The door in the hallway has been opened without her help 3 times in the last 6 hours.

The door is broken

2; The first two times the opening was 6" and the last was as far as the door could be opened.

the door is broken and there is a window open somewhere

3: She closed it the first two times then left it open the third time for me to see.( I closed it this time )

Fail...the door opened three times (she opened it the third time to prove the first incindent (see 1)

4: she associates the incident with the smell of Cream of Mushroom soup (?)

she is either a strange woman, or she left some mushroom soup on the stove

edit on 1-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I am going to check the tape after my coffee and I realized that in have a Tascam DR-07mkII. This is a stereo microphone digital recorder. I am going to put in my closet tonight while I'm trying the photography trick that someone else suggested. Come to think of it if anyone has any questions that i should ask while recording I would appreciate the advice.
Cheers

Try putting a door jammer there so the door DOES NOT OPEN!!!

Maybe if you piss off this entity it will try and destroy the door to open it...maybe then you will find yourself a prize video then.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Do you have any kind of electric buzzer you could attach to the door?

I caught a midnight prowler by attaching fishing line to my garden gate and attaching the other end to a micro switch that powered a buzzer.
He was more scary than a ghost. I chased him and caught up with him. When he turned to face me he was wearing womens makeup, lipstick eye shadow and stuff. You could have knocked me down with a feather

Attach some kind of switch to the door that can trigger a camera for you, that way you wont miss it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

He could also put baby powder on the floor to see if someone is pulling a prank on him

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

here are the facts that she gave to me:
1: The door in the hallway has been opened without her help 3 times in the last 6 hours.

The door is broken

2; The first two times the opening was 6" and the last was as far as the door could be opened.

the door is broken and there is a window open somewhere

3: She closed it the first two times then left it open the third time for me to see.( I closed it this time )

Fail...the door opened three times (she opened it the third time to prove the first incindent (see 1)

4: she associates the incident with the smell of Cream of Mushroom soup (?)

she is either a strange woman, or she left some mushroom soup on the stove

edit on 1-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

No it's not. But thanks for the theory. And no wind could blow this door open. It's a slider.

Thanks for taking the time to be sceptical. But I find it interesting that you are the second person to asume that I just accepted her word without checking the door, closet, ease of the door's sliding. Etc, I didn't just accept this as fact, that's why I'm doing the extra work to eliminate any unknowns. and maybe prove something fun. I keep ampretty open mind myself

If it's nothing then I'll own up to it here. But I'm not just going to take an Armchair assessment when it implies that I didn't eliminate the obvious

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Do you have any kind of electric buzzer you could attach to the door?

Good idea. I bet that I could rig that up. Not sure about how to do that with a camera but the buzzer would be simple. Thanks

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join