It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weeks ATS Live Guest is George Knapp.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shino

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by scrog77

If you go back to the opening post...links have been added to stream the show. It's a good one too.

Well I cant see any links being added to the OP If anyone has the MP3, or URL, to listen to yesterdays show I'd appreciate it alot. Thanks
edit on 1-7-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by Shino because: (no reason given)

I checked the page and it appears that you may need to subscribe through iTunes to access archived shows. Does anyone know if that is the case?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Check the archive page on the site. It has all the past shows on it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Which part do they read out questions we sent?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Check the archive page on the site. It has all the past shows on it.

Actually, I clicked on the "Show Archive" button and it shows nothing, Under the bar "ATS Podcasts" it says "Subscribe via iTunes".

There are no shows listed.
I'm using Chrome Browser if its a "browser related anomaly".

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm on the latest firefox, and the guy who designed the site and runs the tech, and its there

Try updating your Flash, or switching browsers?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Explanation: I am using IE and my java and flash are both up to date ... this is what is displayed for me ...

Note I have edited the screen grab to crop it and also circle in red where the archived shows are displaying for me.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, I caught the show last night and can say that it was excellent, and my question got answered too ( in a roundabout way ) which I was pleased with..To all those who missed it, I urge you to catch up on the show.

edit on 2-7-2012 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: I am using IE and my java and flash are both up to date ... this is what is displayed for me ...

Note I have edited the screen grab to crop it and also circle in red where the archived shows are displaying for me.

Personal Disclosure: I hope this helps.

Well, at I now know what it is supposed to show. I suspect it is either a Java or Flash issue, rather than browser.
thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by caravanserai

Ok he also said during the interview that he has always used his information sharing regardless of what affect it may have on 'some' individuals. That was not verbatim however I grew more respect for him and learned a valuable lesson in that small statement he made.

In the past when I have come forward with my piece of this complicated paranormal puzzle, I actually quit at certain points because of the fragility of reading members who were adversely affected by my tellings.

I never came out with all the info I have because it is fruitless to create undue fear and sadness in others when from what I have discovered nothing really changes anything by frightening people beyond what they can handle.

It is irresponsible to talk about subjects in totality when a partial telling is enough to at least open the discussion and prepare people for subjects beyond their scope of reasoning.

Most of the Lightworkers like George Knapp and others are as much on the path of discovery as the next person, they are seeking answers for personal development and clarity too.

It always happens when you begin to share taboo subjects boldly going where others fear to tread, that from the shadows, witness's will come forward in private to add newer dimensions to the case. Needing anonymity from public scrutiny and reprisals, their piece of the puzzle and then rests on people like George Knapp who without personal experience carry the information on their shoulders, a heavy burden to carry.

What I am trying to say is that even though many subjects are broached, it is not always the best course of action to disclose all for the sake of incrementally bringing heavy subject matter out.

edit on 2-7-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Forgot to say, what a great show, I listened twice but went into slumber listening to the soothing sounds of truth in my ear and woke feeling really well rested.

I hope we can invite George Knapp back very soon, it was far too short an interview.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hey bluestreak try this link for the MP3 podcasts. I am in the UK and rely on the podcasts which I listen to on my commute to work.

www.illustrial.net...

If Firefox starts sending you crazy it should work in IE9.

I really enjoyed this show as George covered Skinwalker Ranch in some detail and stayed on to the end of the show. He is by far the best host of Coast to Coast AM, and considering the fringe topics he often covers, maintains respect and integrity as a journalist and broadcaster. I really look forward to George returning on a later show to discuss more topics from those he has researched and reported on over the years.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me what time mark does he start answering questions?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join