It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: "It's A Depression For Millions And Millions Of Americans"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Biden: "It's A Depression For Millions And Millions Of Americans"

www.buzzfeed.com...

Vice President Joe Biden identified with the struggles of ordinary American in an Iowa campaign speech today.

"The unemployed are really in trouble," Biden said in a campaign stop in Dubuque.

"My grandpop used to say — from Scranton — he said, Joey, the guy in Dunmore, the next town over, when the guy in Dunmore is out of work it's an economic slowdown. When your brother in law is out of work it's a recession. When you're out of work it's a depression. It's a depression for millions and millions of Americans."

Funny guy that Joe, and BTW did you know he is middle class?

quote of the day

"This guy is brilliant isn't he?"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Are these things being scripted for him to say?

It will certainly make it easier for Obama to boot him from the ticket and replace him with Hillary.

Who would want to be President with Hillary waiting in the wings? I could just see Air Force One developing multiple engine failure on Obama's first trip after the election...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The remarkable thing is it only took Biden 3 and 1/2 years to figure this out
Amazing

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The unemployed are really in trouble," Biden said in a campaign stop in Dubuque.

The greatest cities are in China

Seems to me Joe those millions and millions without a pot to pee in is a big f deal so what have you guys done except pay back your doners?

Biden how about offering solutions than have a pity party?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

"When you're out of work it's a depression.

It's a depression for millions and millions of Americans."

Obama is finding it harder and harder to swallow as each day comes and goes

I'm convinced He (Obama) wants O-U-T of Washington !!

These continuing gaffes and "mis-statements" by "supporters" can't Possibly be real.....right?

There have been hundreds of these lately.

Who actually Believes that those "millions and millions of Americans" will be voting for Obama ?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"A recession is when your neighbor loses his job," Reagan said during the 1980 presidential campaign. "A depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Obama and Biden loses theirs.."

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Glad to see the second in command picking up the slack the President cannot attend too. Oh wait. Both have done very little and gotten by.

If I did as little progress at my job as the US government has done for far too long I would have been fired by now. The government is supposed to be for the people so when can we decide their services are no longer required and send them to the unemployment line like these millions of Americans.

Isn't that how a Democracy works...

These guys are the true "entitlement class" they are trying to pawn off on Americans. They are entitled to the best of the best while everyone else scrapes by.

They are above the law. Holder on contempt of court just the recent one. I sure hope something gets done and we get to the bottom of that whole ordeal and I hope it doesn't get swept under the rug like Democrats are now saying. Republicans trying to taint Obama for the election? No I thinks its a lot more than that, Obama proved it with his executive privilege.

Oh yeah probably National Security. Like letting guns get into the hands of Mexican drug cartels doesn't threaten that. Should be tried in court for allowing operations like that going down. They fudged it up and this is a non issue to Americans I guess. Sad.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
actually Biden is the quintisentiel epititamy of the True American.
slow at times, but once awake,,u want him in your corner.
Welcome too the real world again ,, Joe

and ya ya gotta pay for that ice-cream. !

new topics

top topics

join