It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge gas explosion in manchester uk or terrorest bomb failure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Saw this earlier on the uk news story is people smelt gas as 10.30 this morning,Thirty minutes later an explosion destroyed at least 5 houses and several more damaged .at least two dead inc child ..i mean leveled to the floor looked like somthing that happened it the london blitz in ww11 i have seen gas explosions before blow windows out etc not destroy half a street

Think about it muslim neighborhood uk olympics coming up they accidently blew themselves up?
edit on 26-6-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dunno, but could have just been a gas explosion. We had a house here that blew up and took several, very, very nice houses with it - about a whole block - gas had been left on or leaking or something and the house was closed up.

I understand with so many houses empty it is a real problem if they get a leak or something. They can go boom pretty big and deadly/destructive without a terrorist involved.

Luckily when it happened here, everyone was at work.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Gas explosions are no joke and very dangerous. Heck you die just from the inhalation. But I doubt it's a terrorist attack.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's probably just a gas explosion and nothing more. Don't even think muslims are planning an attack on the Olympics, that's the lie they're trying to sell you beforehand, don't buy into it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have been waiting for someone to ask the question of whether this incident was just a gas explosion or some kind of terrorist planning gone wrong.

Since this matter is before us, I will offer the following discussion.

First things first.

If I were a covert agency and wanted to set up a clandestine bomb making factory, I would put it in the middle of Muslims so that if anything went wrong, people would immediately associate the explosion with Muslims and the brainwashing that comes with planting the suggestion that it was just a gas leak or perhaps angry Muslims with bombs.

In this manner the covert operation is shielded with Muslims as an excuse in a Muslim community, while the Gas leak excuse or an outdated gas pipe infrastructure mention can also be used for distraction.

I have recently been studying the video footage and stills from the blast damage and in my opinion, at this time, I side on the side of some klutz of a terrorist who got it wrong and ruined a good day.

Since the Olympics are coming up, to think that terrorist are making these bombs or perhaps even just training with them could be the right thought to have in my opinion.

While I have taken the matter further than most would, I have looked into this matter for other reasons dealing with the blast radius that concerns me.

It is this blast radius that we could see again and to explore the damage reports, and to view the damage created is good homework for those that want to know more about the radius of damage that such a bomb could generate in some future attack like the Olympics.

The terrorist group "could be" Islamic or it could be just a cover for British clandestine SAF operations combined with external forces planning the execution a false flag.

While typically I can agree, that the specifics of the blast radius probably does not matter to anyone, it matters to me and the direction my research is leading me for it also could denote a new more advanced and yet small but compact type of explosives with perhaps computer or telephone based triggers.

Knowing the blast effects helps to identify future targets more suitable to the blast radius of the bomb being used. Bombs create damage from point of explosion outwards and this blast radius I feel will help anyone wanting to consider the data while investigating other terrorist methods.

Good analysis would determine type of explosives used and whether this is a new type of weapon.

I would add that if it was a gas leak, it takes a build up of gas and people normally report the smell as it accumulates, so if no one reported a gas leak and there was no apparent build up of gasses sufficient to explode in the manner of devastation caused, then it must have been a bomb, because the damage does not fit a gas leak in all areas.

When you find those areas that look odd, it is, because they are odd and no gas leak will do what high explosives will do to certain structures and of course the blast radius pattern that denotes a lot if only people would take a look.

Gas blast is different from high explosives blast. That is what I see at the present. I hope this creates some discussion in a non typical way..

I would lastly remind you that I am offering my opinion and not some peer reviewed thesis where I have to have proof of everything. I guest that's why they call it an opinion instead of a thesis.

I just hope someone in the UK does some investigating and reports on it outside of the typical "dont worry" media types, for I would love to process more information about this matter.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't see how muslims would be related, there is absolutely no reason for TPTB to blame muslims again, the presence in the Mid.East is already accomplished, there is no need for more reasons to go there...

What remains is that either actual muslim terrorists were behind this, which I find hard to believe as I've yet to see a legit (i.e. by actual muslim fundamentalists) terrorist attack, which I doubt would happen as any man capable of reason can see right through the entire "terrorism" idea; What did Osama hope to achieve with the 9/11 attack he is (wrongly) being credited for? War in his home country? World-spread hate against him, his followers, his country and his religion? Does this make sense to anyone? "Oh I'm going to spread my message by turning everyone against me and giving my enemies a reason to invade my country", doesn't sound very intelligent for someone who supposedly plotted this decennium's biggest crime... He's capable of instructing 19 men on how to hijack planes, fly them into buildings,... but he fails to notice that all it will result in is the total annihilation of everything he fights for???

OR; It's just an accident, perhaps something more fishy is going on, but I highly doubt muslims are behind it, for aforementioned reasons.
edit on 26/6/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Crystal meth lab, definitly a crystal meth lab.

edit on 27-6-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This thread smells of mild jittery paranoia....I once had a cat i swore was on the goofballs. So I had him tailed for weeks. As it turns out he was just smoking catnip and hanging out in front of the drug store so I stopped giving him UA's and I felt better.

I can understand the heebie jeebies due to the global event about to occur there, however this nit pick of every little thing is akin to the boy who cried wolf isnt it? To imply every little thing to being a possible terror action is kind of what they want isnt it? Not all muslims are bad just as not all christians are good. Lets keep our options open eh?

I mean lets just sit back and enjoy the ride....unless your house blows up.....then you still get a ride, you just wont enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The blast seems to have come from a house belonging to a non asian/muslim if names are anything to go by,

www.telegraph.co.uk... tely.html

Police confirmed they are treating the death of toddler Jamie Heaton as suspicious, as two houses were destroyed and three others seriously damaged in Shaw, Oldham. Neighbour Anthony Partington, 27, was airlifted to hospital with 80 per cent burns following the explosion, at around 11.15am yesterday. Officers said they were investigating reports of a domestic disturbance the night before the blast.
National Grid confirmed they had received reports of a smell of gas shortly before the explosion, as Greater Manchester Police said they were aware of rumours of a domestic incident in the area. Early reports indicated the blast may have originated from the home of Mr Partingon, a father-of-six who had recently moved to the property with partner Tanya Williamson.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
Crystal meth lab, definitly a crystal meth lab.

edit on 27-6-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

Not in Oldham it won't be.

Few down south (allegedly) but not really something that has taken off in the UK like it has elsewhere.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Police now stating the explosion is "suspisious"

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Yes muslims are so peace loving i am just about to book my summer holiday to Syria

CX

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Made me laugh on the tv yesterday, there was an Asian family in the street who either owned or were renting one of the three houses that was destroyed. The BBC reporter was chatting to them when they mentioned that they had installed a new boiler only a few months ago....and the reporter starts asking them if it was done properly, all Gas Safe registered and that.

Seems like they are focusing around the domestic at the property, maybe someone got angry enough to blow thier own place up?

Doubt it's terrorism though.

CX.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Ok guys first of all lets fine tune it....Radical Muslims we are talking about, NOT Muslims . I have to say my immediate thought was a mis-handled bo$mb and to be honest its made a mess . However I cant see someone leaving a gas jet on for eight hours and producing enough blast energy to do this .....you'll be saying the RBS software failure was'nt a cyber attack next

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It said on the news that there was a domestic incident the night before at the house. Who`s to say the guy didnt lose the plot and try to kill every one in the house. Was his wife having an affair? We dont know for sure what went on. So screaming terrorism is a bit early.
edit on 27-6-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by grumblingmonk

I agree the majority of muslims are peace loving but there is a hardcore of radical extremists and several have been convicted on terrorism charges from this area I did a delivery ther for work a while ago and followed some guy whos car regestration number was j1had its a problem

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Yes muslims are so peace loving i am just about to book my summer holiday to Syria

Gotta love generalization
There are always bad apples, the US used to have slaves, they're all slave drivers you know!

The unrest in Syria has nothing to do with religion, rather with taking control of the region through force

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
i have seen gas explosions before blow windows out etc not destroy half a street

There is (or should I say was) a pub round the corner from me that blew up through a gas leak (some say it was for insurance).

It turned the whole pub into dust.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grumblingmonk

Never mentioned Muslims?

Said it won't be a crystal meth lab as we do not really go in for crystal meth in the UK.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join