It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inteligent Design or Just a Coincidence ?!?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I know after posting this it might cause a giant debate but it has to be shared. I am only allowed to hint so forgive me for not going further into it.

“ New knowledge goes through 4 steps: denial, understanding, realization and acceptance”

Which is why I decided to share some knowledge with you life did not come out of Africa. Africa was 1 of the 4 races lets give these 4 races colors and the amazing coincidence/similarity that have occurred. Most of creation happened in Africa I will state that however the 4 major races on Earth all were positioned due to the sun and symbolism.

1. Red when the sun sets in the west it sets as a red spectral color.

2. Yellow when the sun rises in the east it rises in a yellow spectral color.

3. Day when the sun rise of in the north a.k.a (White).

4. Night in the south when the sun sets in the north a.k.a (Black).

I am sure you starting to catch on. Isn't it funny how a race with red skin is positioned where the sun is red. While their counter parts with yellow skin is positioned where the sun is yellow, this is why you should be careful what you read cause things are placed there to confuse you.

Yellow = Asia

Red = Native Americans as we now call them

Black = Africa / African Americans

White = Originated From Europe

So races were not positioned on Earth just because of the sun they are also were placed by symbolism of Day, Night, Sunrise and Sunset. This is why the realization must be made that we are truly equal on this planet. Instead of the so called evolutionist theory that spreads us into 60 races due to our country of birth etc. So what do we know now ? Man came from monkeys in Africa then developed red skin, yellow skin, dark skin and white skin. Then positioned themselves all around the world at the exact spots where the sunset, sunrise, day and night symbolize their skin.

I mean if this does not start making you realize how science has been 1 of many tools to confuse us then I feel worried for many. Cause this is way way way too much just to be a coincidence and this so called coincidence can not be just a mere coincidence without involving intelligent design. Ok so if you having a hard time understanding then I have a question for you. What is the probability of natural selection to create 4 races with 4 different skin colors ? Then relocating all the 4 into the areas where the sunset, sunrise, day and night represent their skin colors.

Well I shared some of the stuff that I am allowed as I said I am only allowed to hint.
Now let the posting begin so please leave your interesting responses, posts, ideas and theories below. Do not forget to like and subscribe to the thread. Youtube is a funny thing xD

p.s: more stuff will be shared at a later stage I must recover for now from my meditation still a bit shaken.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well you can make the same type of comparison about colors of Skittles with skin colors of humans as well.

Its a great observation however, I don't want to discredit you of anything. But personally, I think it's just coincidence.
edit on 25-6-2012 by clevelandklik because: Missed the part about red skin

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Did you mean to say you are recovering from meditation or medication?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

You be nice now.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I don't take medications, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I meditate mainly and seek.

But I see what you did there funny stuff ^_-

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by clevelandklik
Well you can make the same type of comparison about colors of Skittles with skin colors of humans as well.

Its a great observation however, I don't want to discredit you of anything. But personally, I think it's just coincidence.
edit on 25-6-2012 by clevelandklik because: Missed the part about red skin

Ask yourself though what is the probability of the coincidence/ natural selection to produce such a phenomenon to occur.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

1. Red when the sun sets in the west it sets as a red spectral color.

2. Yellow when the sun rises in the east it rises in a yellow spectral color.

3. Day when the sun rise of in the north a.k.a (White).

4. Night in the south when the sun sets in the north a.k.a (Black).

I am sure you starting to catch on. Isn't it funny how a race with red skin is positioned where the sun is red. While their counter parts with yellow skin is positioned where the sun is yellow, this is why you should be careful what you read cause things are placed there to confuse you.

Yellow = Asia

Red = Native Americans as we now call them

Black = Africa / African Americans

White = Originated From Europe

The problem with your hypothesis is that it is relative to where on earth you standing. If your in Persia the center of the world, China, India and Japan are west, and Africa isn't south, so much as east.

Kinda reminds me of when we vacationed at the Grand Canyon, and my mom was noticing how red the Colorado River was. She had an epiphany that the red water is why American Indians are "red skins!"

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

We talking if life originated in Africa basically if that is where creation took place . Then yes Africa would be South, Europe would be North, Asia would be East and America would be West. We are talking the original point of creation the location where life came from and it is a known fact it was Africa.

Which is why

Africa = South

Europe = North

America = West

Asia = East

That is what I meant

edit on 26-6-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
so what about when a red sun rises in Japan???? Do they all turn into natives?

They have a red circle on their flag for a reason...
edit on 26-6-2012 by openeyeswideshut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
so what about when a red sun rises in Japan???? Do they all turn into natives?

They have a red circle on their flag for a reason...
edit on 26-6-2012 by openeyeswideshut because: (no reason given)

No they do not turn into natives and Japan is part of Asia a group of Islands that was discovered. When I am talking Asia wise is China not the Islands that were colonized at the later stages.

I'm gonna go hug a tree now

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I actually read an anthropologist's essay, a long, long time ago where he cited belief systems of Satan having dwelled in the south and that black people were scorched by hell fire, the furnace like African heat added fuel to the fire, so to speak.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Just to give you a heads up I am not that easy to be emotionally controlled in fact during my last couple months of meditation I learned to have more control over my emotions .

So.... I will not be snapping any time soon

But I love your sense of humor

I will try revealing more at a later stage, but for now this to dwell on peoples minds is enough at this moment.

edit on 26-6-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: Because it is a magical button that allows you too

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Not trying to rattle your emotions. If I wasn't clear, the anthropologist's essay revealed beliefs by ancient "northern" people, believing that Satan dwelt in the southern area, ie Africa.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Not trying to rattle your emotions. If I wasn't clear, the anthropologist's essay revealed beliefs by ancient "northern" people, believing that Satan dwelt in the southern area, ie Africa.

It is cool no worries

Hahaha no no you see what I think is that if an outside group played a roll it would explain a lot if they introduced DNA to the gene pool. Also as to why in many religious texts it speaks of many taking part in the creation of man.

I'm not religious I do like to sit there decoding stuff, the bible is way too heavily coded and no top of it there is Pagan system in it too. So I guess it would explain the whole Emperor Constantine introducing Christianity to Rome.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I'm scratching my head trying to remember where I read it, but I'm pretty sure that there's something about the creation of the "root races" in the Vedas. Apparently root races occur every, long long time, like 450,000 years, or something (according the the Vedas.)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Sirius B interesting I take it you been there before ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ah, I have a major history with Sirius B. S.......

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
If your in Persia the center of the world, China, India and Japan are west, and Africa isn't south, so much as east.

I think you urgently need to get an Atlas out of the bookshelf and open it to the map of the world.

Unless you place east at west. Then of course, you might be a bit righter...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

HA! You're right. Brain fart. My dyslexia kicked in big time. I'm in California, and I'm like "it's the opposite from here, so.....

MY BAD!

Apologies.......

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dont mean to sound ignorant / rude, but isnt australia to the east?

The indigenous people there are abhorigine(?spelling?) and kinda dark in complection, not yellow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join