It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry renounced by hundreds of (Christian) Barbadians

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Their opinions matter because they are in sync with TRUTH VIBRATIONS. They are obviously apostles of the truth because they are the ones in their area brave enough to make these bold statements.

Clearly these people love the world and love life with a passion. We are all connected under god. To me, this is why they matter.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GardenParty

Their opinions matter because they are in sync with TRUTH VIBRATIONS. They are obviously apostles of the truth because they are the ones in their area brave enough to make these bold statements.

Clearly these people love the world and love life with a passion. We are all connected under god. To me, this is why they matter.

Interesting. Until I enlightened you, you thought ( Christian) Barbadians were a sect you were just unfamiliar with. Now you expect anyone to believe that your sudden Mason-provided epiphany puts you in a position to judge them to be "in sync with TRUTH VIBRATIONS"? Is that more orifice decluttering on your part?

Fitz

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I know it sounds crazy, but yes. You enlightened me and provided me with the epiphany that these people are channeling truth vibrations. It's such an amazing time to be alive with so many minds waking up! I say we can definitely thank you guys for providing consistent guidance.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join