It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul message to supporters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This just came out and I figured I'd post this for everyone. He talks about promoting the cause for liberty and wants a large turnout for the pre Convention on the 27th. I'm glad he's still around and is still talking to his supporters. He talks about a lot of issues and I wanted to share this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I think he has run his race and any popularity he had has faded with his double cross.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
In this case, no matter what, it's the /message/. Not the messenger.

I'd suggest don't watch the vid. Listen to it. Pretend you don't know who it is. Listen to the /message/.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

One of the definite things I really like about Ron Paul is that he wakes people up! He does not sugar coat the truth. At least through him we have some warnings about what the future holds.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What can i say.......the man takes the moral high ground when confronted with any situation,...hes honest, and forthright........His presence will be felt at Tampa because RP support has scared the pants off the GOP old guard.
Their oh so stupid and clumsy manipuation of the voting process was batantly obvious to anyone not brain dead or asleep at the switch.
Most of the public managed to get a glimpse at least of just how pathetically the political process is corrupted......
The result of the primariy vote fixing , was, to many, like a dose of smelliing salts to a punch drunk fighter.....
It opened their eyes wide to the situation......and has shaken off their lethargy somewhat.
I hope the momentum is not allowed to die from public consciousness before Tampa. and the showdown with the mainstream GOP, There WILL be some heated cross generational dialogue, of that be assured.....
It is ironic however that the younger generations voice is fast approaching octenegerian status!
Just how much can be accomplished at the covention depends greatly on the actions of the libertarian Paulites between now, and then.....
It would be well for them to go about the further campaigning for Dr Paul and his message, with a bit of circumspection till that time.......

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Is that a real cityscape behind him? Those buildings look like models. So lifeless and empty...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I think he has run his race and any popularity he had has faded with his double cross.

HIS doublecross?
This is Ron not Rand, they are spelled kind of similar but are two very different people.
No doublecross here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
What can i say.......the man takes the moral high ground when confronted with any situation,...hes honest, and forthright........His presence will be felt at Tampa because RP support has scared the pants off the GOP old guard.

How? They didn't actually go out and vote for him, despite their massive numbers at rallies?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

He knows.

He just wants to confuse people with a fictional campaign gaff that never happened.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Yeah votes never get tampered with, Florida had how many dead people voting? Paul is the only HUMAN BEING running for prez...

new topics

top topics

join