It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

swag, yolo, HAM...what the hell is wrong with todays people..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm actually quite young, I just don't like how the behavior and moralities of most people in my community is headed.....

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Slang has nothing to do with how people act.

It's like blaming '___' in the 60's because of the word groovy.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I guess it depends on the area u live in...if u saw what I see everyday here Ur opinions would probably be similar to mine....but then again I've always had different view of the world than most people I know in person

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Really? you cant even spell out "You" and "Your" and your complaining about slang words?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm on mobile...is there anything wrong with that I didn't know it was the law to have proper grammar...i guess Ur gonna have to go through every thread now and point out grammar mistakes cause its a way that brings u satisfaction I guess??

I can make up my own language and say that i am spelling it correct of course it would matter to you cause that's how its supposed to be spelled and that is the law cause it was taught to me like that in school right?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

If you were posting via mobile it'd say you were under your text. And it is actually against the T&C to use internet shorthand.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I agree with the OP! The slang that is being used now. I've been hearing "swag" a lot. I think the first time I started to notice the word swag being used a lot is from the Black Eyed Peas song.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join