It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Holder won't be held in contempt by the Senate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Just to add, I'm certainly not supporting the Obama regime in continuing the insanity and I'd like to see Holder fired and the whole administration swept from office, arrested and tried for all they've done.

Also, all we have to clear Calderone from giving at least tacit approval to fast and furious is his word. Sorry, I wouldn't take his word for anything, particularly since he participated with it before .... besides, the Mexican people would rip him to shreds if he admitted he cooperated with the US on this one. How many of their families and friends have been butchered?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

you make a good point that admission of support would be suicide. Also from your previous I think very few americans would even care let alone try to figure out the dominos of the '06 election and you have some keen insight as to how that went down but I am of the opinion that much more than American meddling shattered the integrity of that election. maybe I am reading more blame than you are giving. good discussion

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by frazzle

you make a good point that admission of support would be suicide. Also from your previous I think very few americans would even care let alone try to figure out the dominos of the '06 election and you have some keen insight as to how that went down but I am of the opinion that much more than American meddling shattered the integrity of that election. maybe I am reading more blame than you are giving. good discussion

Well thanks and I'll have to admit that you probably aren't reading as much blame into it as I'm giving. I think Americans would have been fascinated with that cocked up mess of an election if the MSM hadn't completely blackballed coverage of it. Not a word. That was my first clue that something we weren't supposed to be paying attention to needed attention, and from what I learned in reading about it, Bush's crew was in total support of Calderone throughout the process while, on the other hand, the people were as enthused about Oberador as Paul supporters are of Paul. Anyway, two American journalists went down to cover the election, one was Greg Palast and he did some reporting about it on his blog, but I'm ashamed to admit I can't remember the name of the other guy or even what news outlet he worked for. All I remember is that he was killed, allegedly by the Mexican police, and our media barely mentioned his death even though he was fairly well known in news circles.

So maybe my conspiracy neurons were firing faster than normal, but I still think Calderone winning that election was a coup of major proportions. I just don't know what details might have figured into a "partnership" between the US and Mexican govts, but for sure there was a quid pro quo.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

reply to post by JDINFOWARRIOR

I understand that now, and the fact still stands that this will more than likely be on party lines for better or worse. The thread has evolved from that, just wanted to point it out and find out if you had anything else to add? If you were a mod you could change the title, but instead I would just read up and comment.

Also, thanks for everyone clearing that up, I read something wrong and posted it for that I am sorry. Thanks for not grilling me too bad.

I wonder what active investigations are going on that are a threat to national security. If this is going to open the whole can of worms, maybe we will hear about those terrorists that are supposedly flooding across our border. Wasn't there a sheriff in Texas that said he had a warehouse full of Korans?

Where are all the arrests, investigations, and so forth?

If this probe 'reveals all' even active investigations (which is the complaint for not releasing) then we should see solid 'proof' of terrorists crossing the border.

Coming from someone in Texas, blocks from chemical plants that are obviously a target, and not too far a drive from the border...

edit on 21-6-2012 by JDINFOWARRIOR because:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow - the Obama spin,rinse and lie machine is on this full throttle.

F&F was nothing like Bush's wide reciever - it was a cynical ploy to blame US dealers for selling guns to Mexican criminals and that is why Holder is keeping mum, because it leads straight to Obama.

There was never any system put in place in Mexico to trace those guns, the Mexican authorities were never informed, nor were any US agents in Mexico. They were going to wait for them to show up in US crime scenes, then trace them to the US suppliers so they could shut them down.

June 21, 2012 Fast and Furious Falling Apart

When BATF agents first blew the whistle on what is now known as Operation Fast and Furious, the rationale offered by DoJ for such an evidently foolish operation was that it was designed to allow BATF to track and prosecute the leaders of the Mexican drug cartels. As more information surfaced from the Mexican government and the BATF's Mexican bureau chief specifying that none of them knew anything of this operation, many of us who were paying a bit closer attention to the case immediately smelled the first foul scent of corruption.
The fatal flaw in DoJ's explanation was this: if the Mexican authorities had not been brought into the operation, nor even the BATF's own agents authorized to operate in Mexico, then the proffered DoJ justification made utterly no sense, for the simple reason that once those walked guns hit the south side of that border, there was absolutely no process in place to track them to their supposed targets. Therefore, DoJ was patently misrepresenting its motive. Why?

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I'm not claiming otherwise, just giving background. Like I said, any of the $%R$#$#s on EITHER side of the border who participated in this scam needs to be fried. And you can make that a double order of fries for those at the top of the food chain.

But any cross border action like Iran Contra all the way up to Wide Receiver and Fast and Furious are wrong no matter who does them because more innocents end up dead than any guilty bastards.THAT'S why they never admit to these operations unless/until they're exposed and if that happens, they blame someone else and nothing ever happens to them. And life goes on. And people forget. And then one morning we wake up and its happening ~ for the first time ~ all over again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join