It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falcon Virgo Is a Go: NORAD Conducting Exercises Over D.C. Tonight and Tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Heads up! Falcon Virgo Is a Go: NORAD Conducting Exercises Over D.C. Tonight and Tomorrow 18 Jun 2012 The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) has announced that it will be conducting some aerial exercises--code-name Falcon Virgo--over Washington, D.C., tonight and tomorrow night between 11:30 p.m. and 5:30 a.m. According to a press release, Civil Air Patrol aircraft, Air Force F-16s, and a U.S. Coast Guard HH-65 Dolphin helicopter will participate in the exercises, which are meant to "hone NORAD's intercept and identification operations as well as operationally test the NCR Visual Warning System."

www.legitgov.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Sweet. I'll keep my eyes peeled for some military action. It is kinda cloudy here though. By cloudy I mean overcast.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

I figured somebody on here might be there. Maybe you could let us know how it went?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So does this mean there will be multiple live fly hijacked airliners and pseudo flights participating above Americans like on 911?

Lets hope the terrorists dont use this exercise as cover again.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
So does this mean there will be multiple live fly hijacked airliners and pseudo flights participating above Americans like on 911?

Lets hope the terrorists dont use this exercise as cover again.

I can't imagine they'd try the same trick. But my imagination is in the shop for repairs.

top topics

join