It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro Was Shown Crashed UFO and Bodies!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's all just hearsay - do I need to say more ...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In my opinion, it is a meaningless endeavor to hide this sort of thing any longer.

It is clear due to recorded history alone that alien cultures do not intend to "take us over", "enslave us", "eat us for dinner", "SAVE us" or really even help us in meaningful ways.

People who claim to actually be in contact with said aliens even tell us that. Some others who appear to be in the know claim that the agreements between governments and aliens is just another imaginary ploy for power in the heads of the buffoons. I tend to agree.

I also tend to agree that there would be no collapse of religion, nor a collapse of society. There may be panic among the chickenxxit population, but it doesn't take much effort to panic the non thinkers anyway. So what? Let them panic.

The one and only reason that there is no disclosure has to do with ulterior negative ambitions of the enemies of humanity.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
It's stories like this that aggravates me! Why wouldn't Fidel Castro make this public? Why wouldn't Russia make it public? I just can't dismiss the 'UFOs are alien crafts' thing, because of these stories, but why not make it public?? I just don't believe in the 'it will cause widespread panic' stuff.

If you were suddenly shown that:

1) We humans are not alone in the galaxy/solar system
2) that said proof shows that current earthly technology is eons behind in comparison

Would you still be a faithful law-abiding citizen? Would you continue to work and struggle, when all you had to do was take some other person's toys and money?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

It's stories like this that aggravates me! Why wouldn't Fidel Castro make this public? Why wouldn't Russia make it public? I just can't dismiss the 'UFOs are alien crafts' thing, because of these stories, but why not make it public?? I just don't believe in the 'it will cause widespread panic' stuff.

2) that said proof shows that current earthly technology is eons behind in comparison

Would you still be a faithful law-abiding citizen? Would you continue to work and struggle, when all you had to do was take some other person's toys and money?

Probably so. By that I mean that I do not know what it is that you would do differently. I'm sure the faulty imagination of many people make them claim they would do X,Y,or Z, but would that really get them anywhere? Simple disclosure of their presence would only mean just that. Only time would tell if any changes in our world would come in either direction of being "good" or "bad" for us all in general.

If there are people who would suddenly show their evil selves simply because "there are aliens around" it would be because they are simply evil in their core selves, not because "aliens exist".

I have a feeling that lots of people would change the way they act externally and think internally, in the hope that something marvelous has occurred or would soon occur.

In any event, interaction with some said cultures would be eye opening in the least.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Skeptics and Debunkers will never take word of mouth from ANYONE as proof of Alien existence. They are close minded in that respect. I personally believe that most high ranking leaders in this world are well aware of the existence of ETs. They are here. They have been here. Anyone denying that is just burying their head in the sand. Guys like Fidel could very well have that information. I know what I have seen with my own eyes. Working around aircraft for the last six years I can say I have seen true UFOs.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
special box-like machine (a cryogenic freezer?)

Might not be cryogenic,
One possible way to slow down things is to make them go near the speed of light!
Well, maybe the box has a warp device built into it that can push the SPACE to a speed near that of light, so that the space within the box is moving back and forth past the object at light speed, so that the object has a relative speed with respect to the space around it that is near light speed, hence it‘s time slows down.
Or maybe some other method we dont imagine yet.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Ive read about the "Jesus" thing more then once when it comes to abductions cases.. Jesus Christ consciousness is too powerful and almighty for anything on the face fo the Earth. You dont have to be a christian or follow religion to surrender your being to the power and love of Jesus the Christ

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Unless there are official documentation to go with this article it's all just a story.

Just like any other story.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xutech
special box-like machine (a cryogenic freezer?)

Might not be cryogenic,
One possible way to slow down things is to make them go near the speed of light!
Well, maybe the box has a warp device built into it that can push the SPACE to a speed near that of light, so that the space within the box is moving back and forth past the object at light speed, so that the object has a relative speed with respect to the space around it that is near light speed, hence it‘s time slows down.
Or maybe some other method we dont imagine yet.

Yep, that's exactly how it's done

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrishJihad
Skeptics and Debunkers will never take word of mouth from ANYONE as proof of Alien existence. They are close minded in that respect.

Well consider me close minded then
and science in general too. UFOlogy is the circus that it is largely because gullable people take word of mouth as proof.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who in the world is Fidel Castro? Seriously though, this is one of those tales that has nothing at all to back it up, and is entirely based on information from one person. This doesn't necessarily make it false, but as they say, extraordinary claims require...at least some proof. Some will still believe this story though, but the thing is that even if it is true, it could be a blatant lie. And since there is no way to tell, the logical thing to do is play it safe and say that this is false. This won't change whether one believes in aliens visiting earth or not.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I find it interesting that both arch enemies of USA (Hitler and now Castro) both purportedly had interests in this realm. Now I'm wondering if this (and not political differences) might've been the REAL problem.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
This sounds similar to Jackie Gleason's midnight trip To the alien morgue with Richard Nixon:

Indeed. And although there's been a lot of controversy over Gleason and UFOs, one look at his house from an aerial view, pretty much puts this debate to rest. They referred to it as his 'round house'!
Ha! With portals?
It's clearly a UFO

Rock Hill Drive, Cortlandt Manor, NY.

I believe Nixon absolutely was privy to captured aliens down in Homestead, Fl and possibly had ties with Castro too.
Who knows.
But the truth will be told sooner or later (can you imagine if we didn't have the internet? This would STILL be kept secret. Now we just have to rifle through all the disinformation, that's all)

S&F
edit on 19-6-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Murgatroid
This sounds similar to Jackie Gleason's midnight trip To the alien morgue with Richard Nixon:

Indeed. And although there's been a lot of controversy over Gleason and UFOs, one look at his house from an aerial view, pretty much puts this debate to rest. They referred to it as his 'round house'!
Ha! With portals?
It's clearly a UFO

Rock Hill Drive, Cortlandt Manor, NY.

I believe Nixon absolutely was privy to captured aliens down in Homestead, Fl and possibly had ties with Castro too.
Who knows.
But the truth will be told sooner or later (can you imagine if we didn't have the internet? This would STILL be kept secret. Now we just have to rifle through all the disinformation, that's all)

S&F
edit on 19-6-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Human alien is in da house!

You think that house resembles some sort of extraterrestrial craft? I think it is just a 70's building style - why there are three like that on my street!
Jackie definitely believed.

Human alien makes it look so easy........battling the sock puppets that is............what's your secret?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Sure I would go to work. I would still have to make money in human society to pay bills. I wouldn't suddenly become immoral because aliens land on earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

thanks for the OP, I love reading about stuff like this!!! star for you

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yes, I can’t help but think the same thing Murgatroid. While I don’t know anything for sure, I do suspect that if the universe is teeming with life, then there will exist a variety of civilizations --- some of which may have positive intentions, some negative and many more with likely neutral intentions towards humanity.

However like you mentioned, I can’t help but think that if there are ET’s working with our government --- they must not give a d@mn about humanity interests...only their own. And their interests are likely not beneficial to our interests.

In the UFO mythology, as you likely know there are many reports of high level officials becoming very disturbed after being briefed on the alien presence.

Additionally, there have been many disturbing accounts of people abducted, probed and implanted...

So I agree that it is quite likely that what we consider UFOs today are the demons and angels of our past. So yes, that would mean hopefully that there are some good, kind aliens out there. But again, it certainly appears as though the ‘demons’ are running the show for now.

I'm 100% for disclosure except pretty much in this case --- I can honestly say that if I found out for sure that aliens = demons, and that there was nothing I could do to stop them...I probably wouldn't tell the public either --- I'd be too busy ****ing my britches.

Awesome post OP btw
Very interesting!

edit on 19-6-2012 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm a true believer in ETs and UFOs, but has anyone wondered about all the "crashes?" I would have thought that a civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel would have better safety features.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by daynight42

What I'm gathering is that the short, grey aliens with the big eyes are the worker drones and the tall ones are blond Nordic and are in charge. At least that's what the abductees claimed.

Gosh, and many people are hopeful that aliens might rescue us. They are just the same, actually, if what you said is accurate! They have worker "drones" just like we have worker "drones" getting paid just barely enough to live, with a few extras like a cell phone.

It would make sense, by virtue of "as above, so below" that aliens would have a similar power structure to us. They won't come to save us! They're come to join the elite!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join