It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids Everywhere; What could it mean?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Pyramids in Egypt.
Pyramids in South America.

Pyramids in China
www.philipcoppens.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Pyramids in India
www.gizapyramid.com...

Pyramids in Mexico
en.wikipedia.org...

Pyramids in Bosnia
www.bosnianpyramid.com...

Pyramids in North America
(illinois)
www.world-pyramids.com...

Greece, Europe, India, Asia, Americas, Egypt, Africa, and who knows where else.

Pyramids are all over this earth and they don't make sense. How come?

The progression of geometric thinking brings the three basic 2D shapes (triangle, square, and circle) into their 3D forms of Pyramid, Cube and Sphere. However, the natural progression of geometry does NOT account for 4 sided pyramids. A 2D triangle turned 3D in geometric progression is 3 sided, not 4 sided, as all the ancient pyramids of the world are. In fact, I'm fairly certain there aren't any 3 sided pyramids built by any ancient civilization.

So here's my proposition. The fact that they're pyramids all over the earth means 1 of 5 things, perhaps a combination of more than one:

1. There was a global communication network in our ancient history where the concept for 4sided pyramids was shared.
2. Aliens built them or instructed various cultures and civilizations to do it.
3. At one point of history all the earth was ruled by a single civilization.
4. SHEER COINCIDENCE (i love this answer haha)
5. Monkey see monkey do - someone saw a pyramid and copied it and like dominoes every civilization played the copy cat.

4 sided pyramids aren't logical structures in the progression of geometry. They're not space efficient in regards to housing. They're impossibly difficult to build, especially with 'ancient' tools. They are everywhere, separated by thousands of miles of land and water.

Maybe there are more possibilities to explain why they're everywhere. Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Maybe there are more possibilities to explain why they're everywhere. Any ideas?

Because they look cool, like skyscrapers. You can't make something un-cool looking in honor of the gods.
edit on 17-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
pyramids on other planets too... it's arguable that they all have to be connected somehow.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
pyramids on other planets too... it's arguable that they all have to be connected somehow.

Horribly pixelated photo's at terrible resolution isn't proof of pyramids on mars or the moon. Besides, almost all of the photo's with 'pyramid' structures are not 4 sided like the earth'ramids.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I feel you spoke and teeny.

I wonder what the significance of the shape of a pyramid is? If any..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'd go with number 4

What about circles and squares? It's all geometry. Can we say the square was born from the idea of one man or woman?

A pyramid is one of the easiest structures of such a size that can be built. I've no doubt there have been loads more that haven't stood up to the test of time too.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
id say its easier to stack blocks on top of each other with a larger base then top,,,, then building a gynormous sphere building,,, or a sky scrapper out of blocks of stone weighing tonnes.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have a pet theory that at one time there was a civilization much further advanced technologically and societally than the rest of the world. And it is from this society many myths, legends, and gods came from. I believe their ambassadors may have gone to the far reaches of the planet, and shared information and understanding to a limited degree. And this is why some themes are common throughout many cultures.

Atlantis? Lemuria? Maybe. But not necessarily. They wouldn't have had to be a super race to have made a lasting impression on a world that was well below their understanding of math, language, writing, and so on. And they very well might have been seen as gods.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well the egyptians made them as tombs right? I think thats right, but other people used them for other reasons. Could be just a common building to make. Well when trying to give the impression of importance that is, perhaps.

Different belief systems and practices.

Ehhhh who knows.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

earth pyramids aren't necessarily all 4 sided.

the great pyramid has 8 sides for example. pyramids are still pyramids, whether 4/5/6/7/8 sides. imho.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I have a pet theory that at one time there was a civilization much further advanced technologically and societally than the rest of the world. And it is from this society many myths, legends, and gods came from. I believe their ambassadors may have gone to the far reaches of the planet, and shared information and understanding to a limited degree. And this is why some themes are common throughout many cultures.

Atlantis? Lemuria? Maybe. But not necessarily. They wouldn't have had to be a super race to have made a lasting impression on a world that was well below their understanding of math, language, writing, and so on. And they very well might have been seen as gods.

So you place your bets on possibility 3. A sudo-global civilization in antiquity which spread it's ideas around the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny

earth pyramids aren't necessarily all 4 sided.

the great pyramid has 8 sides for example. pyramids are still pyramids, whether 4/5/6/7/8 sides. imho.

The Great Pyramid.... of Giza??? Has 8 sides?!?!???!?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Think of how many people lived their whole life looking at a camp fire.

Wide at the bottom, narrow at the top. Okay, I suppose it would resemble a cone rather than a pyramid but you have to thin about early human influences, say such as a simple home. Four poles in the ground, tapering up to the roof....etc...

Their creativity is based on what they saw. Most of it we don't know.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It means that ancient people all over the world were independently able to notice that hills don't fall over and, if they wanted their monuments to last, a stylized hill would be a good bet.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

yep .

www.templeofsolomon.org...

Sometime in the 1970's, It was discovered, in a spy plane photograph, that the 4 sided pyramid actually has 8 facets.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So you place your bets on possibility 3. A sudo-global civilization in antiquity which spread it's ideas around the world.

To me, it makes the most sense. They wouldn't have had to be conquerors or rulers to have been legendary. In fact, they might have been quite the opposite if they were far enough ahead of the rest of the world. They would have been comfortable with visitors, and comfortable with sending out expeditions to trade and explore.

Another thought, is if they were of a larger stature, say over 6 feet on average, with time they would have been thought of as legendary giants.

There is much in common the world over, and it seems to me there may have been a root race it could all have come from. And who knows, one day we may find their cities on the ocean floor.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Something about the lattice of a pyramids shape.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......... Mirrored.
Negative over positve.

Transistor array arrangement.

Exploit ebbs and flows.

Ahha!!!!! Quarts!!!! W/ amercium peltzer trigger.

Overunity!!!!! Hahahahaha

Thermo electric

Yes ive got it!!!!!! The mighty pyramid to the rescue!!!!!

Fyi: the forementioned was utter BS. Bored here.!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Negative over positve.

Exploit ebbs and flows.

Thermo electric

That was the most scientifically profound post i've read at ATS in months

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

Negative over positve.

Exploit ebbs and flows.

Thermo electric

Okay, you got me totally believing you until the last line.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hahaha sorry gents.

Ive been trying to figure out the overunity, plus one thing for years.

I think we just dont have it yet.

By we i mean us common folks.

Have it yet means, the spooky spooks havnt released it to the public yet.

Or maybe they dont have it yet.... Hahaha octaves can be a mother000000.

At anyrate, i was tussling with a bottle of moscato. Trying to get the cork out.

Had me thinking about pressure against the cork. And wondering if a state of electrical pressure could be reach in steady state containment.

Thermodynamicly the law does not allow. Quantumly, a linear thresh hold could be reached, but the technology does not exist to hold until build up can be reached. Ie, im thinking the bottle must be shook for X amount of time, at a specific Hz to get the desired result.

Ohh and yes, the lady and i are enjoying the wine.!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join