It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any ZANY explanations for things? Aliens, Ghosts, MIB, Space, Time, Jesus, Magnets etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
^Magnet part was a joke.

Anyways, I hope this is the right section...maybe it should go in Off Topic as it's a pretty light hearted topic.

Sometimes I like to think of explanations for things that are absolutely ridiculous, but fun to think about.

My favorite I've thought of is this:

- Alien spaceships are actually time machines.
- Aliens (greys) are humans from the future coming to the past to try and solve the mystery of why there's a greenhouse effect because...
-...The humans in the future are forced to live underground because the surface of the Earth is too hot. The future humans knew they weren't meant for living underground so they tried genetically engineering themselves so they are better adapted for dark underground life.
-The mutations they created for themselves are larger eyes, with pupils so big that the eyes are jet black (for seeing in dark caves), and shorter stature so they could have smaller dwellings. They also have small mouths because people in the future eat their super advanced mushed vitamins through straws. THE FUTURE.
-They come to the past to explore humans and to figure out what went wrong.
-They wear silver suits to reflect the harmful rays of the sun.
-They probe us anally because people of the past have their heads up their asses, I guess. Brain juice just mixes with butt juice and we all become a bunch of stupid doo-doo heads and cause the ozone layer to break because of our irresponsible use of factories and small cars.

THE END.
(any plot similarities to future Michael Bay movies are purely coincidental)

I'm not crazy, and I don't believe what I just typed out, it's just an interesting idea I had once. Anyone got some more? C'mon

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Flagging so I can read this when I get home from work. I look forward to reading people's answers.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Here's something.. all atoms have a alternate solar systems and all atoms in those solar systems are other realities and so on and so forth.. so our reality would be in another atom in another universe.. and its a never ending process haha

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nice post. But some of this is hard to believe,like the Grey subject i don't think there humans.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by Julio

Here's something.. all atoms have a alternate solar systems and all atoms in those solar systems are other realities and so on and so forth.. so our reality would be in another atom in another universe.. and its a never ending process haha

Love that one, definitely been a conversation around the campfire before

Originally posted by SeekerTerumi
Nice post. But some of this is hard to believe,like the Grey subject i don't think there humans.

That's the point. These are just silly ideas. The "What ifs" you usually think about when you're a kid.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ever have a day or week that seems to have lasted for twice what it actually was? Upon stressing this to your friends they too were thinking how long of a day or week it was? I think time actually slows down and speeds up and we feel it but just can't explain it at all. Can anyone speculate how this would even be possible...

Also to above post's theory of atoms have alternate dimensions: I too have thought that, only the other dimensions contain all the near death experiences people have had.. the what-ifs. Eventually you would come to a dimension where almost everyone on earth has died off, probably from a chemical, viral, or biological warfare "what if". If that were so it would mean our dimension was host to the destruction of the dinosaurs and all their atoms. So would dinosaurs still be in other dimensions...and not humans?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by destroydontdeny

Also to above post's theory of atoms have alternate dimensions: I too have thought that, only the other dimensions contain all the near death experiences people have had.. the what-ifs. Eventually you would come to a dimension where almost everyone on earth has died off, probably from a chemical, viral, or biological warfare "what if". If that were so it would mean our dimension was host to the destruction of the dinosaurs and all their atoms. So would dinosaurs still be in other dimensions...and not humans?

I think that there is an unlimited amount of alternate realities. One where i could be talking about cats and dogs on this post?!.. or one where i have never heard of ATS.. or even one where all humans are higher dimensional beings.
If you are able to think of something in your mind then in an alternate reality it is true or is happening, but just not in your own reality.. It could be just like a tv.. there are thousands of channels going on all at one time.. but you are only tuned into just one of those channels but all at the same time there are thousands of other channels happening.. and so we are just tuned into our own reality while right as i write this there are millions of other realities happening.. one where i could be wearing no shirt right now.. or one where i sneezed as i wrote this.
its quite interesting!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You want pure crazy eh?

Back in 2001 when the 9-11 events happened I went looking to see if I could find it in a end time prophecy. And I found it. Which led to other things. And finally this happened.

I was stamped with a letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Which according to Judaism consists of the names of God.

Now after 10-11 years I have this theory. 9-11 was the event marking the opening of the first seal of Revelation. 10-7, 11-2 and 11-28 were the days that marked the other first 4 seals opening. And finally the fifth seal appeared to have opened in Feb of 2002.

And then it all stopped. Why? Because of what the fifth seal says.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The crazy is this thought. They are waiting for me.

Bearer of the 6th seal of Revelation. Did I take it just a little.... too....... far?

edit on 17-6-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
When I was younger, like 8 or 9, I used to think I was the only human, and everyone else was either alien or some kind of robot or simulated being. I was either being trained or made into a game show where they eat me at the end... weird memories

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You asked for ZANY, so here goes.

President Kennedy was killed by a hat makers guild. You see he made numerous public appearances without wearing a hat. Subsequently men wearing hats fell out of fashion, and the hat makers were out of a job.

I know it is silly and is purely meant to be a joke.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
John Lennon was killed by Stephen King.

Actually, there is somebody who believes this LOL. He has his own website too.

www.lennonmurdertruth.com...

top topics

join