It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nibiru System "ELC20049-DNY"; The Puzzle /Has Come FULL CIRCLE!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I just came accross this. This is new material and I haven't seen it posted on ATS yet. So I thought I would post a thread on it and hopefully get a dicussion going so I can find out just excatly what is going on. As you all may know, I'm hard of hearing and this video does NOT have subtitles.

I'm assuming this is proof that Nirbru does exist and among other interesting things.

Here's the video;

Real Image of Nirbru

Sourc e

Somebody please tell me what this is all about. I'm curious, and it's annoying that there are no subtitles for any of the youtube videos I wish to watch. I'm looking forward towards people attempting to debunk this, so I'm just going to sit back and watch because my ignorance will not all me to participate in this thread.

Regards,
edit on 16-6-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I am not sure where I stand on Nibiru, but I am sure you will be bombarded. I will have to wait to watch it because it is so long. Is there any way you can summarize it for those of us who can't watch it ASAP?
edit on 6/16/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
seriously?

You post a video over an hour long and ask us to watch and sumarize it for you so you can understand?

Watch the video yourself, tell us some points with in it you don't understand or you find interesting.

Work your thread or its a fail.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I love how people stated things like " I assume this is proof that Nibiru exists..", and then 2 sentences down say " Can somebody help me understand what this is?"

I mean come on, just because there's some unknown object, people automatically jump to conclusions without the slightest clue as to what their looking at.

Here's my problem with Nibiru. There are hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of amateur astronomers who look into the sky EVERY night and study it. If there was something coming towards us, like that, it would have been seen and reported by at least a few hundred of these people.

And it would be visible in our night sky, nothing that big comes at us that fast without anybody noticing.

But I can't watch the video, so I'll hold judgement on this thing in particular untill somebody leaves a nice little information post regarding the contents.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite
seriously?

Seriously.

I dare ANYONE to even try debunking this after reviewing the information I provided with two links.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Here's a thread about this "discovery":

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've linked you straight to the explanation by someone very knowledgeable in astronomy.

Hint: it's the milky way

Basically, this Donny guy is a hoaxer and/or moron and makes stupidly long videos about crap.

I doubt there are many out there who would sit through over an hour of his ramblings....hell I bet most of his supporters don't!

edit on 16/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by Doalrite
seriously?

Seriously.

I dare ANYONE to even try debunking this after reviewing the information I provided with two links.

I dare you to prove it using the two links you provided... See how that works?
You said you didn't understand then say it can't be debunked?!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Done.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yeah I don't understand what they are trying to tell in the video. But on another link, there's a picture of Nibiru which someone is trying to expose in order to get the information out. Which is why I assume it's actual proof that Nibiru exist, but without saying anything further I'm denying my own ignorance. I wish I could provide more information because I would.

Usually if I don't understand a video, I'll often watch what ATS members are discussing in order to get an idea. I wish I could say more on this topic, but I can't.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but I couldn't bear to listen to more than a few minutes of this nonsense. Of course the Sun will be in the same position on the last day of the Olympics as it was in 1984! It's the same day of the year. Now, why hasn't this "heavy mass object" moved at all in 28 years?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Here's a thread about this "discovery":

I've linked you straight to the explanation by someone very knowledgeable in astronomy.

Hint: it's the milky way

Basically, this Donny guy is a hoaxer and/or moron and makes stupidly long videos about crap.

I doubt there are many out there who would sit through over an hour of his ramblings....hell I bet most of his supporters don't!

edit on 16/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Who the hell would go through the trouble of making not just one but more videos about this topic? Especially if one video alone is over an hour long? He MUST believe it, in order to go through that much trouble to just get the word out.

Truth is, the only way Nibiru can be debunked is if the day come and goes. Nobody even knows without a doubt about it's existance or not. It's one of those things that simply cannot be debunked easily regardless. When I said "I dare ANYONE to debunk it", I was simply looking for a quick explaination regarding these links and videos. I wasn't excatly challenging anyone

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yeah I don't understand what they are trying to tell in the video. But on another link, there's a picture of Nibiru which someone is trying to expose in order to get the information out. Which is why I assume it's actual proof that Nibiru exist, but without saying anything further I'm denying my own ignorance. I wish I could provide more information because I would.

Usually if I don't understand a video, I'll often watch what ATS members are discussing in order to get an idea. I wish I could say more on this topic, but I can't.

See, this is the problem.

How do you know that the picture you saw is of Nibiru? You don't, cause it doesn't exist.

Please research the things you see before you blatantly believe them. The are so many snake oil salesmen who have made millions of dollars off the idea of Nibiru...

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Nibiru.

If this planet was near us you would see it. You can see the moon right. Here in Phoenix you can see the moon til mid-morning on most days.

So don't you think if this massive planet was near us you could see it?

I like conspiracies as much as the next guy but honestly this is really just a little silly.

It amazes me how people believe there is some mystery planet closing in on Earth that only a few people can see.

Oh well it's not hurting anything......have fun.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well all I'm going to say is I hope you guys are right.
I can't help but actually want Nibiru to exist. I don't know why, but I just do.

I believe in the idea of it. Always have for the last 10 years, and I've been waiting patiently for the day to come and go. Either way, it's a win/win for me if nothing does happen. I get to go on with my life, get it back on track, and finally be with my daughter again.

It's funny how many people don't believe in the Nibiru and I don't blame them. And if I happen to be wrong, I'll admit my foolishness and will never believe in another Doomsday theory again, and just wait for it to actually happen without even thinking about it.

2 Peter 3:10 (NIV) But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

Revelation 3:3 (NIV) "Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."

FYI I'm not religious. I'm Agnostic. Thought I had to add that in.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Good call, OP. I always assume that youtube videos are proof too. No one ever posts hoax videos on youtube. Thanks for the vid. I can sell all my stuff and blow it at Vegas now that I have proof that we are all doomed.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Good call, OP. I always assume that youtube videos are proof too. No one ever posts hoax videos on youtube. Thanks for the vid. I can sell all my stuff and blow it at Vegas now that I have proof that we are all doomed.

Well vagas would be fun. But seriously though, I don't assume all videos on Youtube are proof, but when I see a video that's an hour long that seems to have a lot of details and such, I question it. And that is why I brought it here, because of the fact that I don't know WTF is really being said because of my disability as mentioned earlier in the post.

Thing is people are so scared of dying they don't even want to acknowledge that it could be a possiblity. Even if it was real, the Goverment definitly ain't going to tell us. It's for us to find out, and that's excatly what I'm doing. I'm asking questions.

I'm not saying it's REAL, but I would like to see people talk about it so I can get an idea about what's going on.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
According to Sumerian texts, Nibiru is 30 degrees below the eliptic plane. That is why it has been hard to spot. Only certain areas on the Earth can view its return. Most likely South America first?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well it cant be nibiru because nibiru fell from the skies and landed in my soup the other day. Lets just say it was wildly exaggerated.

On a serious note nibiru doesnt exist. I mean those that believe it are deluding themselves because they want so bad for it to be real.

If you want to blindly believe in it still though I have some planet x double strength repellant spray cans for sale at 50 bucks a piece. And just in case I have zombie repellant too

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Who the hell would go through the trouble of making not just one but more videos about this topic?

Might a clueless moron do that? Perhaps a deluded psycho-pathological liar would.

Especially if one video alone is over an hour long?

A ramblin' man with too much time on his hands?

He MUST believe it, in order to go through that much trouble to just get the word out.

So what IF he does?? That doesn't make him correct.

Truth is, the only way Nibiru can be debunked is if the day come and goes. Nobody even knows without a doubt about it's existance or not.

Wrong. Check out www.sitchiniswrong.com... and see if you still think anyone should even be considering nibiru as a planet.

ETA: I forgot about this

When I said "I dare ANYONE to debunk it", I was simply looking for a quick explaination regarding these links and videos. I wasn't excatly challenging anyone

But that's exactly what you did.
edit on 16-6-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If Planet X is on track to cross the earth's orbit this year, you wouldn't be here on the internet.
Xcalibur254 posted this video in this thread
"Here is a good model of what would happen if Nibiru actually existed."

From the youtuber

This is a simple simulation Nibiru using "Universe Sandbox"
I am using popular theories regarding this supposed intruder such as the 4 Jupiter Masses and the Eccentric orbit of 3600 years.

I use our actual solar system with our standard solar equation. I introduce a 4x Jupiter mass "Brown Dwarf" and make its orbit eccentric so that it comes past the outside of our solar system (not into it).

Even in this scenario, Mercury gets thrown out of orbit almost instantly because of a minor collision when Nibiru is at its furthest from Earth. It has not even made its approach yet. By the time it has made its approach Earth, Venus and Mars have already been gone for 700 years never to return.

This program uses the proper algorithms to reproduce all of the relative effects of gravity. If you add a planet, its gravity is used in the solar equation. If you add another star, its gravity is used in the solar equation.

This is a simulation to show that Nibiru or any other large mass in or near our solar system cannot exist. If it did exist then we would already be dead and you would not be reading this forward note or watching this video.

And I dont mean dead as in "all humans are extinct" I mean dead as in Earth is no longer here at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join