It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'M MAD: Ron Paul Was Robbed, And The Super Villains Win, Again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We had a good run, but it's over. All that is left, is false hope, and broken promises. The end has played out countless times in sci-fi movies. Eventually a handful of billionaires will control the automated future, and your services will no longer be require. You will no longer be required.

I'm mad, so I made a video.

edit on 15-6-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hopefully a solar flare solves all our problems, ah i can dream can't i?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

No, I think it's time to give up. Apparently there is nothing that can be done to restore the american dream. Our dreams are for sale now.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
EDIT: Double Post.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

No, I think it's time to give up. Apparently there is nothing that can be done to restore the american dream. Our dreams are for sale now.

2nd amendment.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

2nd amendment.

Don't worry, that will be taken away soon as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Dont be mad. Vote "I"

S&F
edit on 15-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

No, I think it's time to give up.

Just remember one thing. The moment you give up is the moment they win.

The video was ok but it could have been longer, and included some snippets of Ron Paul speaking... and without such a defeatist overtone.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

My question is? Has anyone seen or heard from Ron Paul in the past week? I am beginning to wonder if something has happened to him. First the Bilderburgs threaten him. Then Rand Paul jumps ship and runs from people he knows. People from the campaign are speaking for Ron Paul now his lawyers are saying they are taking over his campaign without his permission. No where in any of this is Ron Paul. Something is going on.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

No, I think it's time to give up.

Just remember one thing. The moment you give up is the moment they win.

The video was ok but it could have been longer, and included some snippets of Ron Paul speaking... and without such a defeatist overtone.

Oh, I've made a more positive Ron Paul video already.

It's defeatist, because that's the point.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

My question is? Has anyone seen or heard from Ron Paul in the past week? I am beginning to wonder if something has happened to him. First the Bilderburgs threaten him. Then Rand Paul jumps ship and runs from people he knows. People from the campaign are speaking for Ron Paul now his lawyers are saying they are taking over his campaign without his permission. No where in any of this is Ron Paul. Something is going on.

That's a good question, it does seem like he's disapeared into thin air. That actually makes my point all the more relevant, however...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
hey if a big enough solar flare hits earth everything will be fried. we'll be free again!!111 woohooo

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

hey if a big enough solar flare hits earth everything will be fried. we'll be free again!!111 woohooo

Kind of like how we liberate foreign countries by liberating their citizens souls from their bodies.

Everyone's as apathetic as hell, and their gonna take it...more.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

There has to be a way to force him out in the open so we at least know nothing has happened to him. At first I was upset and taken aback by what was happening and then It came to me where is he. This is out of character for him and Rand. Has Ron been taken hostage or something? I am sincerely becoming concerned.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Has Ron been taken hostage or something? I am sincerely becoming concerned.

Gosh did you even look at the reply frazzle gave you? That video was uploaded yesterday by the ronpaul channel...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Why are you mad?

Did you go out canvassing for Ron Paul, or talk your friends into voting, or actually go out and vote for him yourself in your state?

Even if you did these things, Ron Paul had masses of people at his rallies, but apparently wasn't able to rally them enough to get them to go out and actually VOTE.

Unless you can get voters to the polls, the biggest rallies in the world ain't gonna help.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Why are you mad?

Did you go out canvassing for Ron Paul, or talk your friends into voting, or actually go out and vote for him yourself in your state?

Even if you did these things, Ron Paul had masses of people at his rallies, but apparently wasn't able to rally them enough to get them to go out and actually VOTE.

Unless you can get voters to the polls, the biggest rallies in the world ain't gonna help.

None of that matters. The elections are rigged. You can't beat citizens united and you can't beat TPTB. Period.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Apparently you have no idea what you are talking about. It is easy for someone sitting on the sidelines to tell people what they should do. Or a back seat driver yap at the driver. My answer to them is shut up.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I have now and it makes me feel better. However I have no idea what kind of game they are playing and refuse to partake in it. I was a Ron Paul delegate and was suppose to go to the Iowa convention tomorrow. I am already so tired of this dog and pony show that I have quit the Ron Paul campaign and volunteered for Gary Johnson. If any of his announcement was real he should have came out a week ago and informed people then. I have nothing against the Pauls but there are more important things than helping with the smoke and mirrors of political positioning. Like maybe take our country back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join