It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"My Ministry has ended", said the Lord

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Jordan River

Well see a grave is a hole dug in the ground to bury someone who died.
In said hole they rot.
Nothing to do with other dimensions, spirits and such.
Clear?
By the way it's spelled "sheol" not "shoel".
As you told the other member, get it right.

I disagree. Only the carbon based receptacle "dies." Like everything else in this dimension, life is a cycle of birth, life, and death, even Earth Herself cannot escape this cycle. The Spirit is of Divine Origin and is Immortal. You will attend your own funeral.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Your wikipedia definition is not mentioned in the bible of yours.

If you are sure it is, then give the chapter and verse.

Like I said the whole mythos separate from your bible.

Are you serious here, or simply trolling? The bible does not have every piece of information in it, in fact, read a few of my threads and you will know the truth about the Bible, it's origins, translations, and edits.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

Hello All

Let me intercede here a bit. The one poster is right to an extent. Many Christians alienate people because they bash others and speak harshly and spit out fire and brimstone. I again am new to this but what I have found out from my visions and talks is a different path. We as christians should be accepting and loving. God wants us to go back to the old days and love each other as brothers and sisters. The love of family is very important.

Friend, I am not even close to being a Christian, but I have to take my hat off, and salute you for that. I would hug you if I could. Listen up, Christians who spout hate all over ATS: This person knows what they are talking about.

I too am tired of the constant trolling and support of demons and Satan in here. I am also tired of the insults and name calling. It is time for the religious crowd to come down off their high horse and realize they do not have an ultimate lock on truth, and never will. And just because they believe in things, does not mean the rest us us will have that experience.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

What troubles me most is that if the rapture happens I am told I will be left behind because I am not 'church involved' but a murderer will get raptured because he is. How can that be?

Well, you have nothing to worry about. Research John Nelson Darby, and you will see that he virtually made the rapture doctrine up, and the Christian of the time ate it up like candy. Personally, I think it is the churches that will be traps. I saw this in a vision, people were trapped in churches being tortured by their own demons.
After all, which group loudly supports demons?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

For you to say that God would protect only those who know him is saying you know God's plan.
Which no one does. You are claiming to be an exception.

God's plan is perfectly illustrated by the Annual Holy Days and weekly Sabbaths of God. God's people know God's plan because they keep God's laws and gain understanding of it as a result.

Originally posted by Azadok2day
God does have an elect that Satan and his demons can not touch per God , The only time they can be touched is when delivered upto Satan and then the holy spirit will be with them to speak thru them giving Satan and his cronies words they can not deny .

As far as hell goes that is a lie of the church , the story of Lazarus and the rich man describes how it is . Christians that believe God would torture someone for eternity do not understand the love of God . If they choose to follow Satan after the millennial rein of Christ hey will be thrown into the lake of fire and be blotted out of existance from all minds that knew them and their smoke will ascend into the heavens for ever and ever . No eternal punishment.

Perfect and sound conclusion regarding Ghanna (hell fire) and it's purpose at the conclusion of the Great White Thrown Judgment phase of God's plan.

For those talking about Sheol (Hebrew) or Hades (Greek), it is not a demention (interpreted that way now by Wiki in order to fit the false understanding of hell) it is a "grave" or specifically in the original hebrew a "hole in the ground you go in after you die".

As for the OP you are correct, something is going to happen as we are now fully in "the Day of the Lord, a Year for the recompense of Zion." (Pentecost to Pentecost). And as God has revealed through His servants the prophets, the return of Jesus Christ is only a few months away.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To the poster previous page who commented that it is somehow a grievance against Christ to state ''You're wrong'' to another believer, I would say the following...

You're wrong.

We are exhorted to ''..build each other up in love'', and the apostles themselves went to great lengths to correct any distortions of the truth of God's Spirit and the message of Christ crucified.

Paul wrote,

2 Timothy 4:2

''Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage —with great patience and careful instruction.''

The OP has been corrected on certain points of non-scriptural doctrine, and in fact has been 'rebuked' in a couple of places too. He is a new Christian, and as such has not fully grasped things such as spiritual discernment (a gift of the Holy Spirit), rejection of occult practices, reduction of confidence in self-capability (humility) and specifically, caution in announcing a message as being 'from God'.

The aim is to encourage proper, fully honest submission to God's Spirit, a move away from humanist interpretations, and to prevent him from accidentally acting as a false prophet.

To all those who think Christ preached 'rainbows and unicorns love', or that Christians have no duty to call people to repentance, that they have no call on their lives to correct, rebuke and instruct each other:

The teachings of Christ weren't always cuddly and easy to accept; even many of His disciples left, offended by His words.

That's the people who walked with the Messiah, witnessed the miracles, and were capable of discerning His presence of holiness - can you imagine?

John 6:60

60 On hearing it, many of his disciples said, “This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?

61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before!

63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him.

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

I've been praying about this thread, and by the Holy Spirit I received an answer to a specific question. I'll be emailing the OP later on.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Christians don't loudly support demons... They loudly denounce them, and pray against them, and cast them out of afflicted sufferers, and bind their activities against certain events etc...

Satan in the 'Prince of the Powers of the Air'.. A decent translation might render 'air' as 'heavenlies', or what might be referred to by Spiritualists as 'The Aether'. Satan can send his demons to operate in a reality parallel to our own, and they are generally responsible for what people refer to as ghostly apparitions, amongst many other manifestations which are a little more ominous than a simple 'bump in the night'.

These powers are very real, and a true Christian should be praying for spiritual discernment, in order to sense their activities within people*/ when they are around the atmosphere of a place. The 'gift of discernment' is a gift from the Holy Spirit of God, who has limited the amount of time these things have in the earthly sphere.

* ''Each man is a world in himself'' - demons understand the metaphysical reality of that expression, and find many places to hide within the mind and soul of people who are in some way connected/ submitted to them.

When they encounter the Holy Spirit's presence, they will manifest in various ways, including shaking the person they possess to the floor, screaming loudly, clawing/punching/ biting whomever they can reach, or spouting off blasphemies, nonsense, lies about the afflicted (possessed) person, or pleading for mercy. Sometimes the very presence of God's Spirit causes them to leave their victim - at other times intense battles in prayer and verbal command ensue because the demon won't relinquish control. They can be forced to tell the truth in Jesus' name, and this is often the most effective way of determining what it is that binds them to the individual, so that specific petition to God can be made regarding that area of concern.

Believe me or not, I've witnessed and participated in the deliverance of the demon-possessed/ oppressed, and have in fact suffered it myself in times past.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

In addition:

In Hebrews 5:12-14, "strong meat" is hard doctrine that belongs to mature Christians who have developed discernment.
"For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil."

Sound Doctrine:

Proverbs 1:7 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction."
Proverbs 23:9 "Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words."
Job 21:14 "Therefore they say unto God, Depart from us; for we desire not the knowledge of thy ways."

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Admittedly, Darby popularized the doctrine of the pretribulation rapture more than any other, Darby certainly did "instruct many" (Dan 11:33). But earlier teachers of futurism and the rapture being before the tribulation include:
Irenaeus & Hippolytus around 125 AD
Francisco Ribera 1585-1590
Emmanuel Lacunza (1790?)
Morgan Edwards (1740s- 1788)

The book of Daniel clearly points out how knowledge will increase in the time of the end:

"And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed."
(Dan 11:32-35)

"And they that be wise shall shine [admonish, warn, teach, send out light] as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. "

"And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."
(Dan 12)

Therefore, those who assert that knowledge and understanding must remain the same, and that no new doctrine can appear in the time of the end, are fooling themselves, thinking something contrary to what the scriptures say, which is that "knowledge shall be increased".
This truth is so self evident that even unbelievers see it today, especially with the coming of the internet. Computer search tools that can help us search the Bible and help us search out the various doctrines on the Bible in web sites online are extremely important for increasing knowledge, and these tools for increasing knowldege simply were not widely available before about 1995.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Christians don't loudly support demons... They loudly denounce them, and pray against them, and cast them out of afflicted sufferers, and bind their activities against certain events etc...

I disagree, Talking about a thing over and over is supporting the thing. Calling everything one does not believe in is supporting the thing. I myself have been called a demon, is that not support of demons? The demons, as I understand it, feed off this support and fear. So why even speak of them?

Satan in the 'Prince of the Powers of the Air'.. A decent translation might render 'air' as 'heavenlies', or what might be referred to by Spiritualists as 'The Aether'. Satan can send his demons to operate in a reality parallel to our own, and they are generally responsible for what people refer to as ghostly apparitions, amongst many other manifestations which are a little more ominous than a simple 'bump in the night'.

That is pure Christian Dogma, friend. I do not believe in a Satan, or any other ultimate author of evil, and neither should you. This is called the "blame game." Have a scapegoat to blame all things evil on, and fail to blame what is really to blame. Human beings.

These powers are very real, and a true Christian should be praying for spiritual discernment, in order to sense their activities within people*/ when they are around the atmosphere of a place. The 'gift of discernment' is a gift from the Holy Spirit of God, who has limited the amount of time these things have in the earthly sphere.

Then why isn't this power used to stop wars, heal the sick, bring an end to hunger? As for this "holy spirit" I believe I addressed it here.

* ''Each man is a world in himself'' - demons understand the metaphysical reality of that expression, and find many places to hide within the mind and soul of people who are in some way connected/ submitted to them.

You seem to know a great many things about these demons. Did you know that if one knows their names, they no longer have any power over you? Did you know most demonology grimores were authored by the Church, or sanctioned by it?

When they encounter the Holy Spirit's presence, they will manifest in various ways, including shaking the person they possess to the floor, screaming loudly, clawing/punching/ biting whomever they can reach, or spouting off blasphemies, nonsense, lies about the afflicted (possessed) person, or pleading for mercy. Sometimes the very presence of God's Spirit causes them to leave their victim - at other times intense battles in prayer and verbal command ensue because the demon won't relinquish control. They can be forced to tell the truth in Jesus' name, and this is often the most effective way of determining what it is that binds them to the individual, so that specific petition to God can be made regarding that area of concern.

Believe me or not, I've witnessed and participated in the deliverance of the demon-possessed/ oppressed, and have in fact suffered it myself in times past.

I too have seen the way Christians act when possessed by the holy spirit. Did you ever notice that only Christians even believe in these demons, and are the only ones ever possessed by them? Can you please explain why this is? Why invite a spirit to inhabit your body not knowing what is is, or it's intentions?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Autowrench - you corrupt truth and lead people astray.

To answer your 'points'...

Firstly - whoever called you a demon was a muppet. They knew nothing of demons.

Secondly -

That is pure Christian Dogma, friend. I do not believe in a Satan, or any other ultimate author of evil, and neither should you. This is called the "blame game." Have a scapegoat to blame all things evil on, and fail to blame what is really to blame. Human beings.

What a load of rubbish. Sorry to be blunt, but you're mixing up a couple of things here. There is a Satan, or leader of the demonic host, and his title in Hebrew means 'accuser'. His name was originally Lucifer, and he is one of the sons of god, or the angels, who led a rebellion by clever lobbying of his contemporaries, inspiring them to usurp God's authority. There are many senior demons, named such as Beliam, Baal Zubub, Molech and so forth.

Crucially, you fail completely to understand that as Christians, we do not blame all evil upon Satan and his demons, though it is a certainty that they inspire evil wherever possible and when possessing a body can carry it out in the flesh under certain circumstances.

Any Christian who knows the truth will tell you that they are fully aware of the distinction between our own sinful condition, and the traps of the enemy which might be laid to take advantage of that condition. We in ourselves have sinned, continue to sin, and will do so until the Lord makes all things new. Satan will continue to inspire evil, reward those of his host that do the same, and carry out atrocities against God's plans and mankind until his time is up.

Then why isn't this power used to stop wars, heal the sick*, bring an end to hunger? As for this "holy spirit" I believe I addressed it here.

* The Lord can and does heal the sick. Seen it.

Reading through your OP in that linked thread, I found it to be a maelstrom of distortion, corruption and perversion of Biblical truth. A twisted, presumptuous, bitty, lacking in context, and frankly blasphemous piece of work.. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the only sin listed as unforgivable - I only hope that you are truly as ignorant as you appear, for if you attempt to lead people away from God in such a way, then I fear for you.

I could list chapter and verse to express clearly where your interpretation is wrong.

Before I bother with that I need an assurance from you that you will take it seriously, and give due respect to the process of determining whether you might in fact be utterly and dangerously wrong.

Some people read bits and pieces of the Old Testament, and come to the conclusion that God is angry, and just likes slamming on people. If you read carefully, in humility, you actually find that God was most concerned with people becoming humble, caring and faithful to each other, and knowledgeable concerning Himself, His laws and rights as God, and His plans for Humanity. He slammed on people who exhibited pride, wickedness, injustice and oppression.

Moving on:

Did you know that if one knows their names, they no longer have any power over you?

A lie from the occult sanctioned practitioners of ritual exorcism. The only protection from the demonic is God's grace, I can 100% assure you.

Did you know most demonology grimores were authored by the Church, or sanctioned by it?

Yes, I did know that. The Catholic church has a fairly sordid history, and is tangled up in the occult since way back when. Demonology is a dangerous pursuit - leave it at that. I would never get involved in such occult pursuits, because the way I see it, if I need to know, God will let me know. As for whether these grimoires were of any practical use? I highly doubt it. Ritual exorcism is a dangerous business, as can be seen with the example of the seven sons of Sceva:

Acts19:14-16

14 Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15 One day the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” 16 Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

I too have seen the way Christians act when possessed by the holy spirit.

The Spirit doesn't possess; He unites with our spirit. The Spirit of God knows the mind of God, and leads us into a way of living that pleases God, and into a ministry where we can bless others. God's Spirit does not overpower us; we retain our identity. We are blessed with peace & joy in our hearts when we worship in the Spirit, and by His power we can perform miracles - healing, deliverance, prophecy etc.

See below for further comment.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Did you ever notice that only Christians even believe in these demons, and are the only ones ever possessed by them?

Nonsense. Plenty of people believe in the existence of demons. Even some UFO researchers are questioning whether a select portion of the phenomena being reported in UFOlogy are in fact an encounter with demonic beings. Many people become possessed or oppressed/ obsessed by demons - you don't hear about them, because they are usually social outcasts, considered 'weird', often living alone, sometimes sex-offenders, they may be classed as psychopathic criminals by the authorities, they might be housed in secure psychiatric facilities and classed as schizo-affective, or as having alternate personalities etc. Many psychiatrists believe in the existence of demons. Many people in law enforcement (certain branches) believe in demons. They are not necessarily Christians, but are under God's protection as they are established as His authorities, in place for the protection of the public. As the apostle said:

Romans13:1

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

The rulers of this world are well aware of the existence of demons.

To summarise on this point:

Christians believe in demons, true - and yes, they can be afflicted by demonic oppression. However, it is incredibly common for non-Christians to be afflicted in certain ways by demons. You just don't hear about them. As a final word, it's a regular occurrence for me to be out doing some church outreach, and to see someone who is not a Christian suddenly manifest a demonic spirit when they come near to us, or when we ask them if they'd like a newsletter/ a cheeseburger (we run a BBQ for all comers in the town centre where the church is based..)

So, you really don't have any idea what you're talking about - and yet you present yourself as an authority on the matters of God and His Spirit, twisting, distorting and - hopefully in ignorance - deceiving as you go.

Where do we go from here? Would you like me to try and help you understand why your 'God is a snake' idea is complete nonsense? I don't intend to sound harsh, but it's a serious business - you don't want to be held accountable for misleading people in these matters.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hello All

Looks like we get a prequel to the event. Today there is no pwer and wont be back on probably for several days. There is the same storm coming through tonight and some people see that the six of July or so may be the event of darkness/demons.

Hold on to your seats. The ride is getting bumpy.

God Bless

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello All

I just want to put this out there.

Last year there was an do it yourself astronomer that tracked elenin and such. He was well versed and explained everything out. he had videos on you tube if they are still there.

He knew that Elinin was a syop. The true threat was a year behind. I don't know if he called it nibiru, planet x, or the jolly roger. Whatever it was was able to affect the orbits of planets. In his last video, he calculated the timeframe of it being here somewhere around the 23rd of September and frankly there was nothing more for him to do. He analyzed the situation, told people about it and now, he was just going off to spend the last good year with his family.

Now John Moore had a person on his July 25th show and together they claim to have 4-5 people give them confirmations of the event and time: August 17-September 26th 2012. Depending on the severity of the pole shift, we are talking major cataclysm.

I researched history records and such and the 3600 year cycle of this thing coincides with major disasters. Moore's comments was the iicing on the cake for me. I believed that God is trying to get His people on board before this event happens. Anytime after the 27th of this month, can bring His other judgements.

I was alawys thinking why God wanted me to store so much water. When this shift occurs there will be no fresh drinking water easily available. D....H..S has been asking for bids again for a company to supply a list of aeras with 1,000,000 meals in 48 hours with GPS units on each shipment to know where they are at all times.

Please prepare if not for you then for your children. Ask Jesus to come into your life to guide you before it is too late.

God Bless and Good Luck!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hi odinson. I've also been experiencing a heavy number of demon entities that seem to surround me whenever I go out into public. They aren't invisible either, they are in the human hosts. It's really frightening. I was recently blessed with the "gift of spiritual discernment" a few months ago after having a near death experience (overdose) and begging God to keep me alive and that I'd be a warrior for Him. I believe at that time I was filled with the spirit in permanent form. Ever since then I've been obsessed with being as knowledgeable, aware, vigilant, and strong as possible. The discernment was great at first. In fact everyone I met seemed to fall in love with me and be really happy around me at first. I had this strong animal magnetism that everyone was really attracted to. Then after a few weeks I noticed a lot of dark people popping up anywhere I went. People wearing Satanic t-shirts, all black, weird tattoos... all around me at the same time in the same place. And I'd feel these weird sensations hitting the back of my neck when I'd have my back against them. I'd turn around instantly and I could see in my peripheral vision them kinda "move back into place".. acting like they weren't doing anything. It's like a .999 second thing but I can see it with this really HD-like vision I've gotten and super fast reflexes and sixth sense that the Spirit comes with.

Anyways, it's like a whole network of them anywhere I go. I look around at everyone and they all make eye contact with one another. This look like they all know something between them. I can't believe it sometimes.

Thank you for this alert. The date you listed is right around the time all of this started happening very extremely. At first it was nothing, but now it's becoming more and more. It really is time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
Hi odinson. I've also been experiencing a heavy number of demon entities that seem to surround me whenever I go out into public. They aren't invisible either, they are in the human hosts. It's really frightening. I was recently blessed with the "gift of spiritual discernment" a few months ago after having a near death experience (overdose) and begging God to keep me alive and that I'd be a warrior for Him. I believe at that time I was filled with the spirit in permanent form. Ever since then I've been obsessed with being as knowledgeable, aware, vigilant, and strong as possible. The discernment was great at first. In fact everyone I met seemed to fall in love with me and be really happy around me at first. I had this strong animal magnetism that everyone was really attracted to. Then after a few weeks I noticed a lot of dark people popping up anywhere I went. People wearing Satanic t-shirts, all black, weird tattoos... all around me at the same time in the same place. And I'd feel these weird sensations hitting the back of my neck when I'd have my back against them. I'd turn around instantly and I could see in my peripheral vision them kinda "move back into place".. acting like they weren't doing anything. It's like a .999 second thing but I can see it with this really HD-like vision I've gotten and super fast reflexes and sixth sense that the Spirit comes with.

Anyways, it's like a whole network of them anywhere I go. I look around at everyone and they all make eye contact with one another. This look like they all know something between them. I can't believe it sometimes.

Thank you for this alert. The date you listed is right around the time all of this started happening very extremely. At first it was nothing, but now it's becoming more and more. It really is time.

Hello
That is an interesting ability. I always believe that if God works with us then the devil knows of us also. You have a huge role to play and they know it. They will try to use anything to block your communications with the Lord. They are probably shocked also that you can see them. Keep praying for protection for you and your loved ones.
I hope that you have started putting some food and water away. When you have to depend on others who aren't Christian then they literally control you.

God Bless

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

A closed mind will not get you any were!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join