It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati / Illumicorp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So I stumbled across this site the other night and I thought I would share it with yall. Let the discussions commence!

anticorruptionsociety.com... rld-earth-corporation/

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Use of the ATS search function would have given you dozens of threads on this very topic.

Illumicorp
Illumicorp
Illumicorp
Illumicorp

...and I could go on. This video is FAKE!

Prison Planet

edit on 11-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Few people know of the Knights of the Golden Circle and even fewer know about the purpose for which it existed. It is probably the greatest untold story today in the history of the United States. That is unusual because during the last century this very large, powerful, secret and subversive southern organization had such a profound influence and effect over the course of many years that they almost succeeded in changing the course of our history.

It has been said of them that they were one of the deadliest, wealthiest, most secretive and subversive spy and underground organizations in the history of the world. It is known that they operated not only in the United States, but also around the glove for 65 years (1851 to 1916).

Also, that the original Ku Klux Klan was their military arm. Some of the finest and craftiest brains in the South helped organize and direct the activities of the Knights of the Golden Circle. The group was heavy on ritual, most of which was borrowed from the Masonic Lodge and later from the Knights of Pythias. Some were also members of the Rosicrucians.

So...take that!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalMonocular
Few people know of the Knights of the Golden Circle and even fewer know about the purpose for which it existed. It is probably the greatest untold story today in the history of the United States. That is unusual because during the last century this very large, powerful, secret and subversive southern organization had such a profound influence and effect over the course of many years that they almost succeeded in changing the course of our history.

It has been said of them that they were one of the deadliest, wealthiest, most secretive and subversive spy and underground organizations in the history of the world. It is known that they operated not only in the United States, but also around the glove for 65 years (1851 to 1916).

Also, that the original Ku Klux Klan was their military arm. Some of the finest and craftiest brains in the South helped organize and direct the activities of the Knights of the Golden Circle. The group was heavy on ritual, most of which was borrowed from the Masonic Lodge and later from the Knights of Pythias. Some were also members of the Rosicrucians.

So...take that!

I'm kinda in shock here, for I have not heard of Knights of the Golden Circle, but I will be doing some research.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting seems about right

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalMonocular

AM,

I'm curious to know what sources you used to research them?

top topics

join