It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China responsible for the recent US 'Zombie Attacks'?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Exactly...which just boggles the mind that people will just take anything to get high....having addiction in my family though I know how desperate people get.

These bath salts are cheap, legal-ish (because they are labeled "not for human consumption") and readily available.
Plus they have been though of as "cool' for the last couple of years.

The articles I have read say that the "drugs" used in them are banned in the US, but are next to impossible to test for, so that leaves imports and street chemists I guess....could be Tide and Drano for all we know.

Maybe the recent ban has something to do with sudden change in reaction to the salts? What is new in them I wonder?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Here we go..China...

Authorities say the chemicals are made in places like China, Pakistan and India. There are no manufacturing regulations and often no listed ingredients. "You just don't know what you're buying (or) what you're putting in your body," says Boggs.

articles.cnn.com...:US

Still not getting any info on a conspiracy angle but it's definitely a money making, no regulation angle.
edit on 9-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Zombie Attacks?
In the USA?
Is your goverment really that bad that you call the politicians Zombies?
(No offence)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ah yes, you equate first-hand with taking them. Fail.

I've lived with family and friends that were amphetamine (speed) and heroin addicts and seen just about all else as a result of that.

I already mentioned her B.A. and Ph.D.

What do drugs have to do with anything? Are you being deliberately obtuse? Look around! All the world is taking drugs in one (possibly legalised) form or another. It's just your definitions, along with your thinking, are too narrow. Smile all you want.

People take drugs knowingly, they do not however, take "fake", tainted or infected drugs knowingly. Some illegally made Vodka can make you blind. With illegal, you could also read cheap, which is why people make it instead of going to the store.

So China is making an legal chemical, labelling and selling it as bath salts and then some people decide to...do whatever it is they do with it, smoke it, snort it, whatever, whose fault is that?

Why am I here? TO deny your ignorance.

edit on 9/6/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by seabag
So what’s your take on the drugs being linked to China? Is this normal too?

To a point.. yes.. drugs have been coming from all over.. it's a profitable game, and when the government bans an ingredient used to make something, they alter it .. the new game is all about "legal" drugs like synthetic marijuana for example.. it lets this junk be sold in stores rather than on street corners.. drugs and drug trading have been a part of our history for hundreds of years.. Russia, China, Mexico, Afghanistan.. it comes from all fronts unfortunately.. and it always will as long as people are willing to pay for it.

And I am sure the FDA is 100% innocent right? They NEVER approve drugs that can kill people or make them violently ill. Not once...oh wait...except for: fen phen. The war on drugs is like beating a dead horse. Because no matter what, the FDA is going to keep approving drugs, regardless of the adverse health effects they cause. The government doesn't care if a drug makes you better. After all the drug companies and hospitals don't make money from healthy people. My point is no matter what drug is synthesized or altered or produced, legal or not, there will ALWAYS be adverse effects.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Poor China.

They seem to get blamed for everything.

I guess why not add Zombies to the list...

edit on 9-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Awesome my thoughts exactly.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This thread is another example of why I want to see the T&C changed to a more reasonable and adult tone. Namely being able to discuss the very real and present danger of drugs, instead of having to obliquely refer to it via titles such as this. Unfortunately, the T&C (and Mods) on this are fairly cast iron, yet after reading thread after thread here on ATS about (insert a random weirdo new drug you never heard of before here) the moment I mention it I get a "post removed".

To be clear, I am not interested in glorifying Agent X or any other available substance, I am interested in discussing (and making a thread) on where this # all comes from, the why's the wherefore's and the who's but am told it is against T&C. Time and time again I see the drug talk go by though. T'aint fair!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by easy12
even IF these so called "bath salts" aka "legal highs" are responsible for people turning into mindless freaks, blaming china for it is the same logic as blaming video games for shooting sprees.

In the end its the repressive drug policy and lack of honest drug education in our society that is responsible for these unexplored poisons being available for every kid at a convenience store nowadays.

When it comes to new drugs one must find out who has the expertize and follow the money.
Forgot to say lsd was created within the borders,and tested on students for effectiveness studies.
Looks like this one is a doozy!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Spot on! The more intelligent a person is, the more likely this can be seen.

S

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
China, the new red herring. You got a problem, blame china. They did, I swear!

This is starting to be redundant. You guys need to get out of the 60s and realize the real perpetrators of the problems of existence instead of being a frickin xenophobes.

China doesn't have half the power they're given credit for. Heck, they just now launched a man into space. This is 2012. We did that stuff in the 60s just to show we could. Now it's a free market enterprise in this country. I think we still have some years and tech on the chinese.

America and China are on way better terms than you give em' credit for, and they both know it. This alliance has been in the works since Nixon. When SHTF, the ocean alliances will be the powerhouses, and the middle east is the only area that will pay the price. All that oil, but not near the power of the big 5.

China made americans zombies...what a joke. American drugs made americans zombies. Or was that T.V.? I'm so easily confused.

Signed - an american zombie.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Good video.

Gives a good rational explanation as to what in sam heck is going on.

Gosh, crazy world we're living in.

Thanks for sharing that video, you deserve the Bender Applause.

Now, one has to stop and wonder if this is just happening or planned????

More than one way to conquer a country.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
When will people give up on the bath salts craze. They've been out since 1970! One person (with documented anger and mental problems) goes off the wall(and it makes news) and everyone brings out the tin hat theories. I think instead of researching bull crap and making thin connections first research MDPV and other designer drugs.
edit on 9-6-2012 by DoctorMobius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Personally I think it's our own government experimenting on these folks.
It's not like the U.S. hasn't done it before.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
its miracle grow plant food .they took it of the market in the uk in powder form .i know people who have tried it & say its like speed coke & ez all at the same time . . have heard horror stories about it causing memory blanks & one girl hanging herself at her birthday party with her kid in the next room 5 minutes before it she was happy drugs are for mugs

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't get how supposedly educated people keep associating all the weird things going on with zombies.

I want to state for the record that non of these crimes are zombie related. I you are going to take a fictional creature and say that what's happening now is that scenario coming to life.......not.

1. Zombies are dead - non of these insane people eating each other were dead first.
2. Zombies supposedly can only be killed by head wounds - obviously these people can be killed any way.
3. Once the zombie infects another person they turn also. - Not happening here people.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ya the drug trade is pretty prolific, its pretty scary what you can do to a person with the right drugs. Most pushers want those addicted on them to live so that they can keep coming back that's how they keep the money reeling in. But it does not take much to change a little here and there and make them into crazed zombie like addicts gone berserk. Most don't do it because like i said there just looking to make the $$$ and keep them coming back.

But I can see certain factions in China or other places doing something like that just to cause chaos, # our own special interest factions have been doing the same or sort of thing in trying to destabilize populations, it's bound to be that what goes around comes around and it is not unfathomable that if one really wanted to one can cook up something that really makes people go crazy, and even introduce it into a population without them knowing it, or slowly in waves, as its been done before many times.

To tell the truth I don't trust any of them no matter who they are or were there from, since in one way or another there all in on it or all have dirty hands. Its funny though that really one of the things stooping this kind of thing from being more prolific is greed, that is there victims/customers need to life long enough to keep coming back, if everybody went all crazy on drugs. Well there would be a lot less people to buy or push the stuff, and that equals a lot less profit for the pushers and the drug kingpins and czars all over the world, because it big big money.

But ya drugs as a weapon...Its been used before there are even whole wars over it, in fact the west used the same tactic on china once, forgot what that war was called it slipped my mind now but they flooded the Chinese with drugs as a way to get them hooked and decimate them and there society before the Calvary rode into town. And then there were even wars over the trade of drugs such as the opium wars the British had with china. So ya its not that far fetched that what goes around is bound to come around eventually.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
brits & american soldiers are protecting the drugs in afganistan production has increased 600% since we invaded them never mind the chinese its the queen of england that runs the drugs period . the bush family run the american side of it .the zombie drug you are talking about is nothing more than PLANT FOOD miricle grow it got the street name of meow meow over here & vanished in its powder form .he who knows

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm starting to think all this talk of China is worrying to say the least!

Forget the zombie attack issue.... if they were gonna use bio-weapons, it would be an all out assault! Death and misery!

However to the topic of China... This is getting worrying! The faulty parts going to US military, the trade and economic break downs.. Australian diplomats recently went to china for trade talks and did not take their cell and laptops with them due to fear of hacking....

There is mistrust building... not good! Watch this space

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
PLANT FOOD miricle grow it got the street name of meow meow over here & vanished in its powder form .he who knows

do any of you ppl actually even bother to read the thread???

substances marketed as plant food or bath salts were never intended for those purposes and the people in the know are fully aware of this... these are chemicals manufactured solely to be taken as drugs but marketed as something completely different so they can be sold in a commercial setting under the radar, undetected as the things they actually are...REAL DRUGS.

is it that hard to comprehend? bath salt/plant flood labeling is merely a farce. if you had taken the time to actually read the responses you would know this...

deny ignorance, sheesh.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Almost all of our drugs now come from China.

Many have had to have been recalled because the Chinese poisoned them or they had metal or wood slivers in them. Tylenol recall, Rolaids, etc.. Even some toothpaste from China was found to contain poisons.

The Chinese have been successfully killing Americans but the politicians turn a blind eye to it since US Corporations have been making BILLIONS. Our Politicians are loving the money lining their pockets from the Chinese killing Americans.

You would to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join