It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting at US and Mexico Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Posted on Youtube two days ago.
Appears to have been shot with a thermal camera....The reflection of the UFO can be seen at the surface water.

More than 7 minute video of a UFO caught by thermal camera hovering over the Rio Grande river!

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Im sorry, just another fuzzy luminous glob of something.....?
It is interesting but terribly inconclusive ike the huge majority of these films...so many i dont watch them any more, tho i used to be an avid student of these things.....
I will tell you one thing,................
I saw one of these vehicles, enter Earths atmosphere....descend to a ower level, and fly directly towards me till it was within a mile or two.....
It turned nearly 380 degress without any sense of inertia, and flew away so fast it was like watching a light bulb go out........swear to God....
They ARE real, just WHAT the hell they are tho, thats the biggy........If you get something really definate...please post it tho....im still loking for that conclusive footage....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well that was a huge waste of time, good thing I just scanned the video. Couldn't image sitting here watching that whole thing!

Anyone that lives by the border, beware! There is a fuzzy, out of focus object, in your neck of the woods.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
as previously noted, not a great deal to go on there. however, for what it's worth i made up a little gif with various filters;

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
So whats the deal between infrared and ufos

also someone with imaging know-how care to do a thread about how to recognize if a photo-vid is legit or not?

since most ufos nowadays are cgi it seems and not many know what to look for.

As for the vid,what on earth is going on in mexico?many sightings

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I quit looking at comments people make about ufo vids because seems no matter how good or bad they are someone always jumps in and calls fake or lousy video or something.

I am glad I looked at this one, it is one of the best I have seen in terms of not appearing to be cgi and being of something that is not an aircraft of any kind.

Interesting thing about this one is that it moves in a fashion that indicates intelligent control. Most of the "lights" in the sky I see on videos are either stationary or not moving in a way to indicate anything is in control of them.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Interesting video. Thought at first it must be a heli but why would it be hovering around there. And the OP says it's too small for a heli but we have no real way to know. Could be anything i guess. Nice catch though.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
cool video, one thing i noticed is that at 4:48 it is moving to the right then it just starts moving to the left,
as others have posted it could be a helicopter but no real way of telling,
one thing is for sure though there have been a lot more videos of "ufos" in the last year and they seem to come out daily now.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

The red ring is interesting as if it had surrounding orbs and joined in a ring due
to some outward wave. Theory being a two axis machine must make waves in
the vertical for lift against gravity at any altitude and a horizontal wave from the
sides of the ship to go in any direction. The ring would naturally bulge or even
beam in the horizontal direction of flight. There are effects from the waves in light
and across the spectrum to UV and black light same as in light bulbs.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I'm inclined to think helicopter here....it seems to behave and manoeuvre like one.

This to me is highlighting the downdraft effect of the rotor blades.

Demonstrated here again....

The effect appears to be consistent throughout the video when the object is at lower altitudes.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Thanks for the link! They are showing up everywhere! Check out MUFON website.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I follow you perhaps and why you feel that way. For me, I am inclined to think drone especially because of where it occurred - Mexican/U.S. border...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I find this video very interesting. It doesn't move or have anti-collision lights like any conventional aircraft, so it's not a helicopter as someone else suggested. Whatever it is it's saucer shaped like your classic UFO. The effect it is having on the water could be caused by the vibration or disturbance from the atmospheric friction. The heat it is producing could also have an effect on the water.

My only question would be, what was this camera being used for? My guess would be to patrol the border. In that case how did the video get uploaded to Youtube?

Very interesting video if it is authentic!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hard to tell what the object is (or isn't), but there are aliens seen all the time at the US/Mexico border.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, first off - this is my video. Second - I was a little disappointed to read that some of you doubt that this video is actually real. Thank you to those of you who at least have an open mind and have posted respectful comments. I can assure you that this video is 100% real. I didn't film the UFO. I subscribe to a website that allows the public to view real-time video feeds from cameras placed all along the US/Mexico border. I logged on to the feed and immediately noticed the UFO, so I used screen capture software to record the feed just as I saw it that night. I have received a lot of comments from people, and it surprises me that most feel that this is a helicopter. This is just not the case, based on the fact that helicopter rotor blades show up extremely clear when filmed by a night vision/infrared camera. I am really surprised that this sighting hasn't received more interest than it has, especially from MUFON. I made a report to MUFON and their IMMEDIATE response without doing any investigation is that this is a helicopter! They choose to state their opinion without ANY investigation! I even sent them a few examples of helicopters filmed by night vision cameras and the rotor blades are completely obvious. In spite of my efforts, MUFON has simply refused to reply to my messages and requests for further investigation. This has been frustrating for me because I have been unable to get anyone to help me investigate this UFO. It very well could be a camera drone, or it could be E.T. - I honestly don't know, but I want to know. I called the U.S. Border Patrol and was told that they were not using any drones in this area, other than the Predator, which this is NOT. For those of you who are interested, I am more than happy to post the actual video, without any captions and editing. The video is around 15 minutes long. I can also post a recording of this same area in the daytime as one of you suggested - just let me know. Like many of you, I am simply looking for answers. This video is authentic - all I can give you to prove it is the unedited video and my word. If any of you have questions for me, please let me know. Thanks everyone - keep your eyes to the sky!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"drones"

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned it, but aren't the border agencies using drones to look for illegals now?

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.reuters.com...

(meh person above me lol)
edit on 8-9-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Don´t get excited, this was just one of the new surveillance blimps by the U.S. military.
These blimps have been mistaken for UFOs very often, your video is a fake by this
user justmekkb who knew exactly what was giong on. Check the real thing here.
latino.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join