It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok,So I Have This Neighbor..........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

My favorite Tom Waits.

What's He Building?

Probably best you don't know, and curiosity is not always a good thing, remember the cat??

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Sounds to me like the guy is an auto mechanic. The grinding is perhaps because he's doing some auto body repairs. He works on side jobs at night to supplement his income.

I'm actually more concerned about what you're really up to. You sound like you know a lot about drugs and drug smuggling. You know what they say, "it takes one to know one".

Why do you have so much time on your hands to be concerned with him?

What skeletons are hiding in your closet?

I really dislike nosy neighbors. Why don't you mind your own business?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yep lets convict without a trial. thats neighborly. Why dont you just go over and ask him? I bet he does pre mod work for a company. Beefing the hauling frame up before they go for paint or something.

Man up and go talk to him. If its bad you cant call the cops till you know for sure.

Or you could be Gladys Cravitz and keep peeping through the curtains.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

A Team are back in town

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Call in a drone strike...and whoever suggested calling the police for suspicious activity is part of todays problem...the neighbor is minding his own business...nothing suspicious about that at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
But ,there is a history with this neighbor.
I know him quite well,and have my suspicions on what he is doing.
Has to to with the M word.
And maybe a lab somewhere.

Have you noticed any odd or strange smells?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus
Sounds to me like the guy is an auto mechanic. The grinding is perhaps because he's doing some auto body repairs. He works on side jobs at night to supplement his income.

I'm actually more concerned about what you're really up to. You sound like you know a lot about drugs and drug smuggling. You know what they say, "it takes one to know one".

Why do you have so much time on your hands to be concerned with him?

What skeletons are hiding in your closet?

I really dislike nosy neighbors. Why don't you mind your own business?

Well,for one thing ,when I am trying to relax outside in the peace and quiet,that racket is going on.
Another thing is I am not alone.The other neighbors have similar concerns.

I have many skeletons in my closet and I do know how things "go down".

This person has been "anonymously" been reported several times.

He ain't no auto mechanic when you come home to a very strong smell of ammonia.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Noise is a fact of life living in an urban area. Even in country side there are birds, crickets and frogs chirping away all day and night.

I understand your concern about strange smells though. I wasn't really accusing you of anything. I was more or less being sarcastic.

What were the results of any previous investigations from those anonymous reports?

The problem I have with nosy neighbors is that they sometimes become paranoid, self righteous control freaks. I am by no means saying you that way.

I used to live across the street from an old couple who were very nosy and actually quite mean. The man and occasionally his wife would stand behind a closed curtain peeking out at anyone who walked by. The man sometimes acted like he owned the public parking spot in front of his house.

The couple didn't even own a car. But he would come outside and try to tell people not to park their cars there. He would call police and tried to get cars ticketed and even have them towed away. Now in 10 years of living there I had never seen him open his garage door. They had their adult daughter visit them maybe 3 times in all that time.

On this street there was a church on the corner that held services but didn't have a parking lot. There was enough space for one car to park in between each houses driveway. If someone parked their car a few inches over into his driveway. He would have them ticketed even towed away. If the police told the man that the car was parked legal and they would not ticket it. The man would go outside after the police left and leave nails near the tires of the cars.

I can not tell you how much trouble this man caused people over the course of me living on that street. I know that my mother had her car towed once. A friend of got a flat tire and so did I. Many parking tickets. And all because someone parked their car two inches too close to this mans driveway which he never ever used.

The point is, please be careful not to cause people unnecessary trouble where it is not deserved. If you or someone else called the police and they investigated already. Then why do you still believe he is doing illegal activities? Is it really the fact that you are just annoyed that he makes a lot of noise? Maybe try talking to the guy about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

Noise is a fact of life living in an urban area. Even in country side there are birds, crickets and frogs chirping away all day and night.

I understand your concern about strange smells though. I wasn't really accusing you of anything. I was more or less being sarcastic.

What were the results of any previous investigations from those anonymous reports?

The problem I have with nosy neighbors is that they sometimes become paranoid, self righteous control freaks. I am by no means saying you that way.

I used to live across the street from an old couple who were very nosy and actually quite mean. The man and occasionally his wife would stand behind a closed curtain peeking out at anyone who walked by. The man sometimes acted like he owned the public parking spot in front of his house.

The couple didn't even own a car. But he would come outside and try to tell people not to park their cars there. He would call police and tried to get cars ticketed and even have them towed away. Now in 10 years of living there I had never seen him open his garage door. They had their adult daughter visit them maybe 3 times in all that time.

On this street there was a church on the corner that held services but didn't have a parking lot. There was enough space for one car to park in between each houses driveway. If someone parked their car a few inches over into his driveway. He would have them ticketed even towed away. If the police told the man that the car was parked legal and they would not ticket it. The man would go outside after the police left and leave nails near the tires of the cars.

I can not tell you how much trouble this man caused people over the course of me living on that street. I know that my mother had her car towed once. A friend of got a flat tire and so did I. Many parking tickets. And all because someone parked their car two inches too close to this mans driveway which he never ever used.

The point is, please be careful not to cause people unnecessary trouble where it is not deserved. If you or someone else called the police and they investigated already. Then why do you still believe he is doing illegal activities? Is it really the fact that you are just annoyed that he makes a lot of noise? Maybe try talking to the guy about it.

Thank you for the response.

This "person " has a known history.
I am by no means a nosy neighbor.
I like my privacy as much the next guy.
When it spills over into my privacy,that is where I'm concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join