It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

people from the future among us and our hot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My step father is a antiques dealer based in East of England and has a shop. I was 10 years old the year was 1995. It was school holidays. I was in my step fathers shop when this girl walked in. I remember how beautiful the girl was she was around 20 years old and smiled at me. She looked around the shop. I remember she said its not here then she went. 10 years later i was home from university and helping out my step father by looking after his shop for the day. When she walked in. She had not aged a day. I sold a painting
to the gril and said i've seen you before.
She smiled at me then walked out. I closed up the shop and followed her. It is a small village and soon we were in the country. I was keeping my distance. I followed her in to a wood. Until she came to a metal craft. As she was about to get in to this craft I i shouted at her. Who are you.? I remember you were in the shop when was 10. You have not aged.

She walked over to me and said i'm a archaeologist And from the future. And said i dont aged. I said your hot. She said everbodys hot where i come from we have no ugly people. I said bull#. She told me everbody is genetic engineered. She said her wold is a lot different from mine. She said in your word there are 7 billion people. In my wold we have 4 million people. Our environment is alot better. I said 4 million people what happend. She said i can not tell you. But trust me our wold is alot better She said i've got to go.Come with me. I said i'm not sure. She said i realy came for you. I said me why. She said think about it i will come back in 2012. T Then was this bang and bright flash of light. And she was gone.
Should i will go with her.? I somehow know if i go with her i can never return.

edit on 8-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It aggrivates the crap out of me when people make a mockery out of this board!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reading between the lines a depopulation occurred from her location, if TRUE OP

georgia guidstones EA*RTH estimate500,000,000 maybe her home is also smaller like a moon

edit on 6/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
dude I believe him! I don't know why but I do! Especially the following her through town and then through the woods. That and the fact that she understood our 21st century jargon like calling a attractive woman hot. Wouldn't she just go. "I am! What do you mean hot? Do I look like I have a fever?"

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I tend to give every member a chance. So maybe he met a nordic - hybrid? OP if this is a troll for attention its not a good way to be especially since you made the chaqez thread speaking of a threat to EA*RTH. Just sayen.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

She is a archaeologist

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

Have you thought of taking up " Creative writing. " ( ? )

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

No i suck at English. Anyway this realy happend to me.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
That sounds like a very nice dream.

My dreams always suck and make no sense whatsoever. Of course, they do when I'm dreaming but then I wake up and I always go, WTF was that all about? I do tend to eat chocolate before bed often and that woudln't be a problem if my dreams were as interesting as your story.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

Ok...I have to ask...

It's now 2012...Are you going when she comes back for you?...Are your bags packed and ready for the trip?
edit on 8-6-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

<<   2  3 >>

join