It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia tests long-range nuclear missile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Russia tests long-range nuclear missile

www.bild.de

Right in the dispute with NATO at its planned missile defense system in Europe, Russia has tested a nuclear-insertable long-range missile.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Any relation to the Spiral in Israel. If not this is a show of power.

According to a Defense Ministry spokesman. DieTopol-M (NATO code: SS-27 Sickle B) have met their target with pinpoint accuracy in neighboring Kazakhstan.

Is the bild.de a reputable source?

Google translate link available

www.bild.de
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The MSM has been beating the war drums HEAVILY recently. I would expect that certain people are planning a party during which they will throw poop at a fan.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by komp_uk

Is the bild.de a reputable source?

It appears to be what we might call a reputable MSM source in Germany. Of course, as an ATS member, I am certain we can find someone who might enlighten us about any noteworthy aspects to this periodicals activities and policies.

Edit to add... media company owned by www.ippen-digital.de...
edit on 7-6-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Where is this FANS POWER source
and the AIR FRESHNER to help everybody get passed the stentch?? OP is this related to the Spiral seen in the M.E.?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A long range Nuclear Missile is the easiest thing to shoot down. The problem we have is attributed to Submarines.

A missile can hit pretty much any where in the US within 4 minutes , due to submarines.
edit on 7-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Where is this FANS POWER source
and the AIR FRESHNER to help everybody get passed the stentch?? OP is this related to the Spiral seen in the M.E.?

It was my first thought yes as it seems the test is in addition to something two weeks ago

Only two weeks ago, Russia had successfully tested a new nuclear-capable intercontinental ballistic missile, which is supposed to be a Weiternetwicklung the Topol-M. Russia sees NATO missile shield themselves from the serious threat.

I came across this when I was hunting for more info on the spiral in Israel.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
A long range Nuclear Missile is the easiest thing to shoot down. The problem we have is attributed to Submarines.

A missile can hit pretty much any where in the US within 4 minutes , due to submarines.
edit on 7-6-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

And they the GOVS cannot lay a LASER/RAIL/EMP/grid over the water to prevent any missile from exiting the oceans

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Nice find s+f

I wonder if this has anything to do with a thread I posted yesterday that is somewhat related on the grand scheme of things.

Russia-China Military Links Growing Closer

It seems Russia, China, and even Iran are showing that they do not fear all the rhetoric from the West and are doing all they can to let it be known.

Some say this alliance is weak because they are sure to turn on eachother once SHTF, but I believe that their support for eachother will only strengthen once a SHTF scenario occurs.

Russia has every right to test missiles, it's not like numerous other countries aren't doing it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
GRID SQUARE LIKE GRAPH PAPER INVISIBLE AND CAN EVEN BE LOWERED INTO THE WATERS TO PREVENT SUB SCOPES FROM RISING UP TO OBSERVE TARGETS? RAIL weapons would sit on / above or below and activate once sensors went off they would auto seek and attack launches?? LASER SAME AS RAIL OFF UNTIL SENSORS DETECT NEAR BY SUB they then activate. Multiple EMP devices hover over waters that are not international stop launches???
edit on 6/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

From reuters:

www.reuters.com...

Russia tests new missile, in warning over U.S. shield

This is from May 23rd, so i'm not sure if this is a new missile or if this german news agency is just late in reporting it?

(Reuters) - Russia tested a new long-range missile on Wednesday that should improve its ability to penetrate missile defense systems, the military said, in Moscow's latest warning to Washington over deployment of a missile shield in Europe.

The Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) was successfully launched from the Plesetsk facility in northwestern Russia and its dummy warhead landed on target on the Kamchatka peninsula on the Pacific coast, the Defense Ministry said.

edit on 6/7/2012 by Nspekta because: ..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
An upgraded Topol.
Saber rattling because of the NATO deployment of ABMs.

Russia launched the missile four days after leaders of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, meeting in Chicago, confirmed their commitment to building the European missile shield, rendering the blastoff something of a Russian retort.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The missie was seen in Israel

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Looks like 2 objects, deep maybe a scare away of some type from the lower object at the higher object..

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
YT reporting test was today. link

Was UFO a Russian ballistic missile? Russian Defense Ministry says it successfully test-fired intercontinental ballistic missile Thursday; earlier, unidentified flying object reported in Israel, Lebanon, other states in region

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

edit on 6/7/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

edit on 6/7/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I hoped you had some further confirmation.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Thing had to be pretty big to leave a signature that could be seen across the middle east.

Here's a thought from the top of my head. Bright trail was a Russian missile test. The other object was some kind of UFO monitoring the event. The two may not have been related to one another except in an object and observer fashion.... Just a theory.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

No. I posted in the wrong thread so deleted it.
I'm still puzzled about the lack of coverage of today's launch.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by komp_uk

No. I posted in the wrong thread so deleted it.
I'm still puzzled about the lack of coverage of today's launch.

Yeah, me too. Tests like this usually get a lot of coverage. Norway for example...

What do you think the smaller object was Phage?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join