It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Needs to be Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
"Every prediction I have ever made has come true, execpt one"
then alex asks him where he see's America in the next 2 years and he says:
either the people will wake up and start a resistance and things will work out or there will be a civil war.
but nope... we still dead tired just starting to barely waking up. I havent heard much about bill cooper, but im not sure of him...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Alex Jones has not helped anybody except himself and his handlers.
Tell me one thing Alex Jones has ''revealed'' to you that helped you to become more successful.

Nothing.
He is a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I agree. I was just reading the "Bilderberg documents released" thread and it made me want to start this one. I think Alex may be extremely dangerous in that he is always promoting gun violence and glorifying firearms. Now, I'm a gun loving American, but I also don't think it should at all be mixed with extreme political views in an "entertainer" like Alex is.

Bill Cooper always said "In the fight for the New World Order, whoever fires the first shot is gonna lose."

Alex is trying to get American citizens to fire the first shot.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
alex jones & david son of god icke are full of # & shake hands funny if you catch my drift how are they still alive if they are not protected jeff rense is another one 15% truth 85% lies & disinfo makes you wonder who pulls the strings on these puppets .as for bill coopers book behold a pale horse i would recommend it to anyone my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
That is interesting.
Alex is a little boy crying about drones and trying to get some hayseed farmer to shoot one down.
There are many people in the Media that are Jewish married to Catholic, or Catholic married to Jewish.
I believe Alex is not smart enough to know what he is doing.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
That is interesting.
Alex is a little boy crying about drones and trying to get some hayseed farmer to shoot one down.
There are many people in the Media that are Jewish married to Catholic, or Catholic married to Jewish.
I believe Alex is not smart enough to know what he is doing.

He knows what he is doing enough to admit to seeking Stratfor consultation over 20 times.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Despite Alex's often crazy anger and doses of fearful info, (it's up to you and you only if you really want to fear, remember.) he isn't just a fearmonger, and often speaks about how we need to grow our own food, stay connected on a community level because that's what they don't want, etc. Many other decent things. People just say "He's a fearmonger." but that's 100% wrong if you actually listen to his show a few times. Yeah you'll get a lot of stuff that can make you fear, but does anyone on this site think the truth about what TPTB are pushing is fuzzy unicorns and will make us feel good?

I do agree that he seems over the top with his stuff sometimes, but is he really? Look around the world, check everything he reports on and most of it can be researched further.

I sometimes think that Alex is really bugging the NWO and that's why we see these threads so often. There's a whole lot of people that know more about the messed up state of the world than they would've done if he hadn't given them a lot of information about it, and I think this annoys quite a few people, and is also why the anti-Alex Jones threads will never stop.

So come on, give us the proof that he's a shill if he is, put your money where your mouth is! He works for Stratfor? Where's the proof? He's works for Mossad? Where's the proof? He works for the NWO? Where's the proof?

I'm not saying he isn't, I know I don't know, but if he is, proof please.

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
He knows what he is doing enough to admit to seeking Stratfor consultation over 20 times.

Where's the proof of this? edit : gone back to the OP and checking the link, thanks.
edit on 7-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Yes Protocol, you are the one to lead us to the land of 'true' information and save us.. Take your 10+ Karma, low scores, and 1 year registration... and go troll somewhere else... Yeah AJ needs to be exposed, lol... While he is reporting at Bildeburg, you got the secret docs on him... Bill Cooper would throw up that you would use his name to troll.

Telling someone to "go troll somewhere else" while trolling on HIS thread? I think most on ATS would agree that posts such as yours are TOTALLY uncalled for. These types of posts are the reason that many ATS posters such as smyleegrl ( No more. I'm done) are becoming disgusted with the hatred from the "agents of ignorance" on ATS... Still don't have a clue? Here's one:

"It has become apparent that our beloved ATS has either become the target for or an easy mark for those who would seek to spew their demented hatred for their fellow man based on nothing more than religion, ethnicity or personal preferences...

If you are found to be spreading hate rather than discussing the policies, actions and world events your account will post banned immediately and your membership will be reviewed by staff.

It is our sincere hope that those who have come here only to spread this most vile of human traits will see there is no room for them here and move on and those who were only caught up in the emotional whirl wind caused by these agents of ignorance will return to their decent and rational selves." Springer...

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If you seriously want to debunk Alex Jones you need to go back further to 1995 and before...2001 isn't going to cut it....Hell people still think Bush was a hero for what he did on 9/11...I'm sorry but Alex Jones was way before 9/11...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

If I were you, I would not make threats against a public figure on a site like this.

If you don't like AJ, that's perfectly fine. I don't either.

But to wish harm upon them? Are you aware of the consequences?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The problem with Alex Jones is that he fits the "paranoid conspiracy theorist" that the main stream media like to paint all conspiracy and alternative thinkers as.

He actually helps those he is trying to expose, by making us all look a bit mad. The alternative media, needs to up their game. All this shouting at the camera and chasing elites hurling abuse at them is not a great way of exposing the truth.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well he doesn't seem to be wrong here, isn't shouting either!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I have followed the STRATFOR agent allegation against AJ since it first went viral and while I have to agree that AJ has some explaining to do, I and others know that AJ will never sit quietly and allow himself to be independently questioned in a "Real Interview" about these matters with someone that present facts, dates and names.

No amount of alternative media coercion or talking badly about AJ on this issue will change or alter the fact that AJ must never admit what many suspect. This is rule one of being involved in such black ops type work. Never admit anything to anyone even if you have to lie about it.

While I admire the continued attempts to spread this alarming AJ information, it is clear that confronting AJ will never happen.

Add in the fact that AJ has other agents of Israel speak highly for him and or down play the many allegations with "that's ludicrous or plain crazy" and by never admitting to being part of any long standing covert Israeli intelligence organization working against the interests of America, AJ can always claim as he does, that those that oppose his great work for the freedoms of Americans is being undermined by those that seek to lie about him.

I mention this just to get the basics out of the way, because I stopped listening or visiting the AJ site over a year ago today and I didn't need the STRATFOR incident to convince me of what I already suspected in other venues.

Now this is the part that I wish to add to the discussion that seldom gets a mention from those trying to push this information about AJ. It is to me the greatest continuing area of jeopardy for guest speakers and whistle blowers that want to remain truly secret and or remain alive to tell their stories.

AJ and his site typically uses military types and whistle blowers from all areas of industry providing intell in private that AJ uses on his show and web site.

Every person who in the past and present that has provided sensitive insider leads, tips and insider information to AJ has already been found out, identified, cataloged and tagged for future use by those that create and fill lists of people who oppose the interests of Israel and their police state for America.

It is this crime of helping his controllers know who is doing and saying what, that is to me, a bigger crime than being involved with STRATFOR in the first place.

Selling out your fellow country men is not very patriotic and doing so while placing an emphasis on making money only tells me that such a vile and contemptible type of person is more than a sellout, he is the type that would finger you in a second if there is something in it for himself.

AJ is to me a part of my past history, but as long as AJ is allowed to continue in his ongoing clever deception, he continues to undermine, and willingly finger his fellow Americans when they call him or his staff privately to report on something juicy and or relevant about the many crimes of the NWO and their evil plans for America.

Whistle blowing vital information to AJ or his staff is in my opinion very much like putting your name on the FEMA camp "execute or guillotine" first list.

Anyone doing or confiding anything to AJ and his staff are placing their trust and lives into the very hands of the enemies of America and this to me is the exact part that offends me more than his involvement with Mossad liars and murderers.

Sooner or later, someone, perhaps like the OP to this thread will look into AJ's history and see that when certain whistle blowers interviewed with AJ, they suddenly committed suicide, like the DC madam and Andrew Brietbart deaths where if such types had lived, many would have been named.

This to me is the real crime that AJ is being allowed to get away with and sooner or later, I have no doubt that AJ and his Mossad handlers will realize that someone is indeed coming for them and when they do, it wont be pretty, it wont be professional, but real justice for AJ and his handlers will be very personal and done in an American way by real Americans with real concerns for American freedoms.

Thanks again, but as long as AJ is in the middle to hear or talk to insider whistle blowers, those whistle blowers are in mortal danger for their lives if and when they sit down and spill the beans to AJ and his intell staff of agents about anything sensitive to TPTB, you can bet your Bippy, that who, what, and where has already been reported to STRATFOR for followup murder if needed.

In order to truly protect those that may not know of AJ's extracurricular activities with enemies of America, AJ must be stopped and so must his helpers and handlers.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

That was a truly stunning revelation if it is true. For some reason I always thought AJ got his information just because he worked for an intelligence firm. But now I can see that he possibly does have people who are whistle-blowers call in. Look at the DC Madam.

I've always wondered that...for a guy who is so against government why are all his guests government employees?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

All I'm going to say is this.

In the world of clandestine operations, sometimes keeping a known enemy in full view is far more productive than "exposing" them and have them fall out of sight simply to be replaced with an unknown.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think one of the misleading things about Alex Jones supposed popularity is his movies The Obama Deception and Fall of the Republic. These are two of best made NWO type documentaries on youtube. The movies are good but waaaaaaaaaaaaaay different than listening to an Alex Jones broadcast. Its the movies that make him "popular".

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I bet you never would have thought Jones worked for Stratfor if there never was a thread here about it.
edit on 7-6-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

Your point?

You would have never belied in conspiracy unless you saw evidence. Or would you?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
aj has a document cam
you aj haters should get one too

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by SonicInfinity

How is exposing Alex Jones' commercial fearmongering for what it is any less of a deserving pursuit of truth than exposing the untruths of our governments?

I think that Alex's way of going about things detracts from the real truth.

To quote Faulkner

"it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."
edit on 7-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

He does more then distract. He makes people angry. When I first started to discover the world I used to listen to him. Every day for about 2 years, his full 4hr show. Listening to him rant and yell turned me into a person that rants and yells when I was "talking" about the state that the world is in. 2 years 4hrs every day. Thats allot of joens. I started to notice little white lies, his shows wear hypocritical. Then I started to notice he is a actor. I remember listening to one of his shows and he was talking about the "innocents in a child's eyes" while dry crying. It was hilarius.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
aj has a document cam
you aj haters should get one too

OOps debunked. Danbones just pulled the veil aside, everyone can go home now.

You are aware of zionism correct? You are aware of american zionists correct? AJ shows documentation of the actions of these zionists (they want america to look like israel) but just leaves out who is doing it and tries to make everyone think the enemy is freemasons and cops. He talks about the Rothschilds and Rockefellers but not once have I heard Alex make the connection that they practice zionism or british israelism.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join